Product Filter, Instant Search

Double Sales w/ Collection Filter, Search Bar, Merchandising

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Calimacil

This app is very powerful. You may get issues with installation at first so make sure you install it on a theme copy that remains offline. On our end, we had issues with the theme and then issues with the app licencing. It took around a week to solve all issues so we were glad it wasn't installed on our Live store. Once the app is well installed, the features are just AMAZING. We created custom filtering for many of our collections. We integrated with Growave and Langify. The search is fast and quite good. We didn't even know about merchandising before installing the app. We now create tons of rules to show products that need to go; Pin limited edition products to show them off; and much more. Great app. Support is great, but expect 24-48 hours response time for complex issues. Most issues are complex when it comes to theme integration.

Parfait Lingerie India

I used this app and its very awesome for me, I am very satisfied with customer care chat suuport service, Development team customized the details for us to fit the theme style. I highly recommend this app!

April 8, 2021

Firstly, Thank you so so much for taking your time to write us a review. It means a lot to us and we truly appreciate it.

We're so grateful and happy to hear that you find our app helpful. We will always keep doing our best to remain helpful to you and your business.

Thank you again for appreciating our support team, we're always happy and ready to help you anytime. :)

Avenue 85

Great app with lots of options for customisation. The support team are so helpful and easy to work with. Would definitely recommend!

April 7, 2021

Thank you so so much for taking your time to write us a review!

We're very grateful and happy that you find our app and support useful.

DARTGIFT

Your app was good, but with the support you provide, it is no more the case! sent an email to Hazel from your team wit hno response! Not even an automatic reply! Also, I feel there is a lack of communication within your team. It is also not a good practice to showcase emails sent to you to the public! Your app and service is far below average. I would like to honestly share my experience with this app. I strongly advise you, as a customer, to install another app! The support is a disaster! I duplicated the theme and installed it, then I had a problem with some weird links in the header. I asked support, but tey are not responsive and pretend it is not coming from the app! Now that I completely deleted it, my store is back to normal. They are not transparent with their clients as they do not show you the number of products per plan. It is really bad that shopify does not support reviews with pictures! I just deinstalled the app! For the first plan (1899 USD/month), you pay for 30000 products, which is too expensive! also, for 18,99 USD you pay for 500 products which is rediculous. Other apps provide more with a cheaper price! My advice: Do not install this app! I spent exactly 7 minutes to write this review, although I have plenty of tasks to finalize. I hope the 7 minutes spent will save time to others businesses.

April 7, 2021

UPDATE: We do not have any member with Hazel name. We received only one email from you requesting to use color pickers and no mention about links. Plz double check? I guess another app had the issue with your site. It's sad and unfair that we received 1* caused by another app's issues
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that. I want to make sure that we are on the same page. Here is what we received from your reply from our warmly welcome email:
"Hello Nancy,

Your app is good, but I would like to fix the problems that came from
automatic setup in mobile and desktop view. Please have a look at this:

I would like to have a color picker instead of checkboxes please.
Thank you in advance for your valuable support."

I did not see you mention about the weird links in your email. And our agent replied to your messages within 1-2 mins. Could you double check? If we had a chance to check your theme, we can fix that at no cost even if we do not cause that.

Our app is more expensive than other apps as it has many advanced features and it's premium. To handle large stores 300k items we need to put them on bare-mental clusters to ensure performance and the cost for that infrastructure and IT staffs to manage that is not cheap. I feel bad to have the 1* just for the price :(

Look forward to hearing from you.

Just Dabao

Out of the many search filter apps I tried, this one is by far the best in terms of retaining my original look & feel of the browser and in terms of the the quick support from the team. Keep up the good work SoBooster team!
The only concern I do have so far is the integration with the Judge.me rating . The team has been working on it for quite some time, but has not found the solution yet. That said, considering this app gels well with my highly customized website, I think its definitely worth it.

April 6, 2021

Thank you so much for taking your time to write us a review! I'm so happy you find our app and support useful. We appreciate you as a customer and will keep doing our best to ensure you get the best from our app. Thank you :)

Le Paradis des Dames : Maroquinerie Italienne

For days I looked everywhere how display variants as products on my collection pages. I then discovered this app with tons of options. Everything I wished for and more. The customer service is amazing, they answered all my requests quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend this app!

TireTireCanada.ca

I just started to use this app. Very easy to configure and user friendly. Lots of options to view products and makes our site very easy to navigate. Definitely recommend!

Culture Craft

We tried a handful of other filter apps, and this one is intuitive and very well done. The biggest plus is really the SoBooster team. The client service has truly been one of the best we've experienced so far. Quick response time, friendly, and helped us with many customizations. Very thankful to have chosen this app. Highly recommended!!

Deep Aqua

I switched to this app after having trouble with my previous one, it just took me 5 minutes to install the app properly. customer service is also very helpful and fixed minor things for me. great app!

Hajate

powerful filter able to customize easily VERY good support team my shop was basic without these filters!!