Product Filter, Instant Search

Double Sales w/ Collection Filter, Search Bar, Merchandising

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

HeelBangers

Major bug in the merged values section. I asked for help back in september, it's now January and nothing has changed. I wasted ALOT of time setting this up, and waiting for help.

January 25, 2022

Thank you for your info. It's indeed a feature to improve the UX of the merge value form. Our team has done it in one of our internal releases. We are pushing this feature to our production app within today so you can organize and search your merge values effectively.

UPDATE: We have pushed that feature to our production app. Please check and let us know.

VINBAGINBOX.IT

Ho installato questa app per provarla, poi cancellata dopo qualche ora perché non fa caso mio, mi ha bloccato completamente lo store, non si vedono più nessun prodotto nelle collezioni, cosa è successo? Non riesco a capire come portare il negozio come prima per far visualizzare normalmente i prodotti.. se mi aiutate cambio la valutaIone in positiva

OddBird Co.

This is probably the best search/product filter app out there. Extremely easy to use and create custom filters, as well as being a neat and well designed app. The customer support have been incredible, going above and beyond in helping setup, tweak and customise the app to suit our store. Would 100% recommend this app.

feey Deutschland

We switched to Ultimate Search because their filter, compared to the one from Shopify, is SEO-optimized. The support team is very helpful and were able to do all the customization requests we had. Thanks!

Pushing Black 3

The customer support team was very accomodating. They offered custom coding to help integrate their app in an excellent way on our store. Very helpful.

Monnier Frères - France

Sometimes a little complicated to set and make co-exist all the rules but this a great app with a great support which is always here to find a solution :)

Just Authentic

My site needed a lot of customziation due to some artist choices and the customer service team spent hours online with me making sure it was what i wanted, and a couple of the requests were reconfigurations based on the appearance of the new changes they made. At one point they even brought in developers. And while i wasn't always at my desk, they kept the project going. Three weeks later i noticed something else, i did a diagram of what i wanted and it appeared the next day. I will always use their company. If they don't have exactly what you need, ask them, if it's remotely possible, they will do their best to satisfy you. This was customer service at it's finest.

Earthdaq

This app is amazing. I built a filter that is what exactly want. The best part is that the customer service replied promptly, and their development team customized the details for us to fit the theme style. I highly recommend this app!

グラブルフェス2021

設定方法がわかりやすく簡単です。
日本語の検索精度も高く、2byet検索もアプリと相談しながらより良い精度を実現できたので満足しています。
カスタマイズを加えているのでトラブルもありましたが、いつもカスタマーサポートは素早く的確な対応をしてくれます。感謝! The setting method is easy to understand and easy.
The search accuracy in Japanese is also high, and I am satisfied with the 2byet search because I was able to achieve better accuracy while consulting with the app.
I had some troubles because I added customizations, but customer support always responds quickly and accurately. Thanks!

Come Bien

The filter app is very useful and easy to use. The support team has been incredibly helpful and patient with us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27