Collection Filter & Search USF

Drive sales with Product Filter, Smart Search, Merchandising

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Chunkadust

Speedy search and filtering capabilities; does a great job enhancing Shopify's filtering capabilities and the team has been very responsive to our issues and getting things up and running!

All Would Envy

Location Singapore

This app makes the website look professional and amazing! Customer service has always been so helpful and quick with any fixes or customization that we would like to have added to the filters. Highly recommended!

Olivia's

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and absolute excellent customer service! I Highly recommend it!
It's a little pricey, but it's worth it!

CuidaMiMascota

Location Mexico

Excellent customer service!!! The staff was super helpful of my shop needs and until now everything is working how i wanted to.

Haven Books

Excellent customer service! Provided helpful assistance in the chat bubble well into the night and over the span of several hours!

Autobay

Location Greece

Extremely detailed app with a ton of search options suggestions and an amazing support team,solving advanced problems 5/5 !

Ezailer

A top filter & search app packed with features to fine tune your search. Nancy was superb in helping with a query, very pleased 5 stars.

Mary Wyatt London

Very helpful and quick to resolve issues on the support chat. Would highly recommend it to other e-commerce stores.

retail-dev-store

5 Stars for this app is intuitive and user-friendly and has outstanding support, I highly recommend it!

The Boredroom Store

Location Isle of Man

The Team at Collection Filter & Search USF honestly went above and beyond to help me with a load of queries I had. Im not the strongest coder and was worries about making some changes and adding desired functions. Little did I know the support agent Nancy would take all of my queries and apply them for me on my website without me having to worry. Honestly aboslutely stellar service from Collection Filter & Search USF!!. There filtering plugin is a staple of functionality on our website and there customer service is the icing on the cake, A+++++ from me!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37