Ultimate Product Filter+Search

Ultimate Product Filter+Search

by SoBooster

Collection Filter, Smart Search, Matched Theme to Boost Sales

Fantasias Miguel

This app and the entire team is absolutely amazing!!! Nancy has been the biggest help with everything possible and beyond (including page speed!). I am extremely lucky to have found such a great app that not only works but the customer service is incredible. I tried several other search apps before and didn't really see the value added. With ultimate search the feature that shows the color variant when you search for "yellow ribbon" and displays the yellow image, is beyond words amazing. I've tried this on several pages and will keeping doing so.

Highly highly recommended!

EnterSpec

Best Supporting System. Your agent always there online to help me set up my site. I don't even have to hire a web developer to fix my website.
Thank so much for your time and support.

Haystacks

This app is really amazing- by far the best search and filter option available at the moment. Super fast/responsive design and it is easily customizable. Highly recommend!

Grund a.s.

Filters are nice, can be adjusted, and most important is, that the support reacts very fast. We had some issue with ads, all repaired within an hour. So, big plus from me!

Legends Football Shirts

Without question, this is the best collection filter and smart search app on the Shopify app marketplace.

We tried and uninstalled many others before we were saved by this app. If you have a lot of filter options and values, this app will save your store with it's bulk upload feature.

You can create your filters within the app, and then add all of the values for each filter in a csv. file and bulk upload the values at once.

This has been a life saver for our store, which has thousands of values, and growing.

Not only is it the most advanced filter app we have found, we also think it is the best looking filter on the Shopify app store as well. It looks great and we have had nothing but fantastic feedback from people using our store who regularly use the filter to quickly find exactly what they are looking for.

This app has increased sales for us by allowing people to quickly find exactly what they want by usign the filter and search features.

It comes with analytics which are top notch for an app like this, which provides very helpful insights as to how visitors use our store.

The smart search is fantastic, and there are options to pin preffered products and set merchandising rules to order your products within your colelctions to favour the ones you would like to feature.

They have lots of integrations, and where they do not have out of the box integrations, the team will work hard to help integrate this app with others on your store.

Overal 9.5/10.

The last 0.5 would be more responsiveness on occasions with the chat support, but we appreciate it is difficult times at the moment, and so it would be unfair of us to make this more of an issue.

The support is great.

We love this app.

We would highly recommend this app to anyone serious about providing a high quality collection filter and search for thier Shopify store.

CameraClix

The app itself is very good out of the box. We had a particular edge use case that wasn't covered so we contacted support for some help:

1. Comms were great both with how we could discuss the technical issue and manner.
2. They invested a lot of time to get the fix in place.
3. They provided extra help with settings and testing to make sure they solved as per our request.

I have spent 22 years building software at agencies and in that time have dealt with 3rd parties a lot with software integration, these guys are in the top tier in how they deal with their customers.

Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

RAREFORM

I wish I could give them more than 5-stars for their effort and work - they are amazing! If you are looking at other apps, don't look any further. They helped us customize our store, our theme, and made the filters work with our large and ever-changing catalog of over 20k live products. This was a huge undertaking and they knocked it out of the park. I don't usually leave reviews but they were amazing! Thanks team!!

Pickery

Absolutely amazing app and even better support. Would really recommend it. Key Take aways:
1. Best solution out there if you have more than 10k products
2. Great if you want fast quick customisation
3. Useful if you need a mix of smart search and manual intervention in the search results.

Keep up the great work.

My Vpro

This app is very powerful, and the support is the best forever. I got a live support to guide me through the setup and introduce the features to me.

MIRKADA Jewelry

The best filter and search I've ever seen, not just at the shopify, but the others commerce tools. TOP!