Collection Filter & Search Bar

Collection Filter & Search Bar | Reviews

by ⭐ SoBooster ⭐

Drive 2x more Sales w/ Advanced Product Filter & Search Bar

ZAMIR

I have been using this app for over a year now. I'm so happy with it. The support team always replies within an hour and they helped me with everyhing I needed.

Hydroponics4less

the support is amazing! Well worth it and glad i went with this app over others. We don't use all the functions but it has plenty for everyone

KNOBBY Underwear

Support went above and beyond! The app has more features, is more customisable and faster than the major competitors we've tried.

Doctor House Shop

The app really helped me sort my website and the costumer service was incredible all thanks to Nancy for the fast response and help

Tribe71

Rockstar support! The team is very responsive and does customization on the fly. If you're looking for a solid Filter app, you definitely try this one.

Emblem

When we first were looking for the search/filter/merchandising/swatch functionality, we looked at a few other top apps in the space, testing a few on our store. We landed on this app, and it makes it so I don't need as many apps for all the functionality it brings to my store. As for apps, this app provides such a wide breadth of functionality. Then, on top of the boxed functionality the app comes with, we've had several special projects that Loc, Nancy, and the dev team over there have helped us build as well, to extend the basic functionality, but also to help us market better in our categories. This app team sets the bar high, and delivers every time. Thanks, team, for the great partnership we have, and for bringing to market such great tech for our shopify store.

Randolph USA

Extremely powerful app! Variant filtering powerhouse, if have variants and need to filter and show them all using custom variant metafields - this is the app for you. This app gives you the ability to extract and filter on anything you can put inside of a metafield, very powerful! Support is excellent, we've been working with them for over a year now, never had a problem they couldn't fix. Thank you SoBooster!

Gems of Edmonton

great service, friendly, courteous and very professional. We experienced an issue they fixed in a few minutes

Talabyshop

Not only the app is so powerful, what makes a great difference is the support behind the app. If you want to transform your store with a top search engine, this app will be the perfect fit for you.

Duvetica STAGING

This app it's damn powerful, and every time we face an issue the assistance is top notch! Sometimes some problems during updates, but always resolved in reasonable times.