Collection Filter & Search USF

Drive sales with Product Filter, Smart Search, Merchandising

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Casey's Merchandise Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is so easy to install. I did have an issue with the app overriding my locks (products visible to certain customers), but the support was quick to respond and helped me fix the issue right away.

Redwood Fashion

Location Germany

Great app, great support!
Highly appreciate your work! :)
The collection filters are super fast and highly adjustable. Just what I was looking for.

Kaptenkrok

Location Sweden

Impressed with the help and support from these guys. No issue is to big or small to be fixed in minutes! A+++++ indeed. Setting up another store soon and this app will be first installed. Great product! Superb support from Nancy

June 8, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. Our app fully supports sorting by Tag and many other fields including Metafield and Variant Metafield. We did not have a chance to show you as you uninstalled the app too quickly. The reason your collection went blank was that you turned off the app on all collection pages. In order to show the original theme, we should use the revert theme instead.

Could you reinstall our app at https://apps.shopify.com/ultimate-search-and-filter-1 so our team can help you quickly?

LEXY ®

Location Hong Kong SAR

quick and responsive professional customer serivce
best experience
very nice and helpful
the problem usually solved in 24 hrs

DripPlaza

Location Netherlands

Best app for creating filters in your webshop! I tested a lot of filter apps but Ultimate Search Filter is by far the best and most intuitive filter app available in the shopify app store. You can config a lot in the app and finetune the filters for every webshop with small or large catalogues. Whenever there is an issue it's followed up quickly and solved very fast by the support department. They are very kind and communicate very well with the customer. And they are even working in the weekends and bank holidays which is an absolute top service. I give it 10 stars.

Maine Cottage

Such a great app for creating custom filters throughout our online store. It's already helped so much with merchandising and allowing our customers to find what they are looking for. The enhanced search function is priceless too! Also, customer support has been so helpful in helping answer any questions I have throughout the setup process. Such a great app that I'd recommend to any Shopify store!

Elhusuba

It's great to have support team online always and ready to answer my questions. Will share more feedback when I use all the feature of the app.

Soundtech

Location Australia

Where would we be without this app:D For our store this is a totally number #1 app that can do filtering and categorizing of the products and collections. It uses automatic tags, smart sorting, it's further customisable and the tech support is actually super supportive and update the details for us on the go as we need. So if you're looking for something like this, look no further and just go for it, it works!

jackieandkate

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Super netter und schneller Support! Hier wird einem im Handumdrehen geholfen und Probleme easy und schnell gelöst. Danke!

Glow Hub Beauty

Probably the best customer service i've encountered on Shopify apps. very helpful and always prompt to respond.