Collection Filter & Search Bar

Collection Filter & Search Bar | Reviews

by ⭐ SoBooster ⭐

Drive 2x more Sales w/ Advanced Product Filter & Search Bar

Pafe Plants

Help me displayed the filter issue on mobile! Awesome!! They are also pretty fast responders. Very efficient!

Yours-Jewelry

Nancy from Collection Filter & Search Bar helped me with a problem completely unrelated to the plugin. That was a very nice experience with a customer service. 10 / 10!

Casa de Vera

I used this app to improve the experience of the search and to filter the products for a quicker and precise result for our customers, it´s very helpful! Nancy provides excellent and fast support if you have any issues or questions.

One Off Edition

Very helpfull and appropriate to set up filters on my store! Support was very responsive to custom filters for me.

Sukoshi Mart Sandbox

This app is probably one of the better ones. If you have a customized theme and after installing this app your theme layout changes, the support team will resolve the issue for you really fast. Highly recommend this search app.

July 23, 2021

Hi Sukoshi, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate it and hope you're finding the app a useful tool for getting more sales.

Philip Martin's South Africa

Amazing app. Integrates so easily!! I loved that I had the power to style it myself entirely using CSS. Really gave me total control. Support is amazingly responsive and helpful!

July 23, 2021

Hi Philip Martin's, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate it.

USATowl

Coming from Wordpress / Woocommerce development world we were new to Shopify and the myriad of apps available. When looking for a customizable and flexible search mechanism Ultimate Search Filter was frequently at the top of the list. Installation and configuration was a straightforward. Initially I had some trouble because I was unfamiliar with how the app interacted with the Shopify theme architecture. For the record - it overrides any files in your theme - so you need to make adjustments within the App settings - using a slightly different format (non-liquid code). This was the case specifically for the Collections and Search results pages and modals. However when I reached out to the development team they were more than happy to help me tweak my files to accommodate the necessary behavior. I think this App is a great choice for anyone who is developing a store. The combination of features and robust support makes implementing this tool a pleasure. Highly recommend!

July 23, 2021

Hi USATowl, Thank you for this honest and detailed review. We appreciate it and hope you're finding the app a useful tool for getting more sales.

MOSTPLUS

Nancy is the most patient and helpful person I've ever met. Help me alot! And I love this app, it can help my store for there are so much products, Although there are many functions in this app that I haven't used yet, But I believe it is absolutely a super search app, with first-class customer service !

July 23, 2021

Hi Mostplus, Thank you for taking the time to write us such a lovely review :). We appreciate your kind words and hope you're finding the app a useful tool for getting more sales.

Apollo Scooters

With this app you're probably gonna achieve everything you want. As a developer i needed to code a custom designed products listing with advanced filtering and I think over 90% of design was possible to cover with Collection Filter & Search Bar. Also I have to admit their support is very helpful, professional and express.

July 23, 2021

Hi Apollo, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate it.

Beauté.se - Your Beauty Boutique Online ♥

Has received an incredible amount of help with changes in design and various functions. Have nothing to complain about.

July 23, 2021

Hi Beaute, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate it and hope the app has been super useful for you.