Collection Filter & Search Bar

Collection Filter & Search Bar | Reviews

by SoBooster

Drive 2x more sales than other Product Filter, Search apps

Officine Mattio - Casa Madre

Fantastic app: the filters are customizable and work great, the search is super refined and makes searches quick and easy. I love it!
I have to thank the support team for customizing the code to my needs and making their app compatible with another one I use to create dedicated price lists. Thank you SoBooster for your prompt support and your willingness to help me!

June 19, 2021

Hi Officine Mattio! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We're happy our app met your needs and we're forever ready to help you customize the app to meet your business needs. :)

York Wallcoverings

Used other more expensive apps and USF is the best. Nancy is tremendous and provides helpful support to fix any issues that we may have while styling the site. Highly recommend.

June 19, 2021

Hi York! Thank you for being such an amazing customer. We're happy to hear that you find our support helpful. We really appreciate the feedback and review :)

VIP-luggage2021

This app is very useful if you want filter's in your site and specially want to show variants as products. Provides many features and filter option, Also their support is really quick and amazing. Thanks!

June 19, 2021

We're glad to hear our app and support have been useful. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! we really appreciate the feedback. :)

Tres Colori Jewelry

Absolutely amazing product and support. I can't express our gratitude to SoBooster support team they've been super helpful, responsive, and friendly, helped us winning the implementation process into our store. A ton of great and useful features gave us a lot of freedom to create cool filters for our stores. Thanks!

June 19, 2021

Thank you, Tres! We're glad our app and support have been amazing for you. Thank you so much for the review and feedback, we really appreciate it. :)

Bobo Tokyo

I used this apps for filter and variety product collection and it's very helpful and the support is fast as well. Really recommended, and really appreciate for your teams! Thank you~!

June 19, 2021

Thank you Bobo Tokyo! we're happy to know our app and support were helpful. Thank you so much for taking your time to write us a review :)

SILK ZONE

Its filter option is so good A I real works Works fully automatic
their support is also great
I was very worried about the filter, how many apps have you downloaded?
Success after downloading this app
DOWNLOAD SOBOOSTER IF YOU ARE FINDING FOR FILTER

June 13, 2021

Thank you Silk Zone for the review! We really appreciate it. :)

Woonliving

Had some issues with the app the support team was there even during the evening to fix the problems would definitely recommend

June 12, 2021

Thank you Woonliving! We're happy our support team was able to help you fix the issue and thank you so much for the review!! :)

BELLEYOU

I use this app in many projects. Very wide functionality and opportunities for visual customization. It goes well with many popular templates.

June 12, 2021

Thank you BelleYou! We really appreciate you using our app on several projects and thank you so much for the review!! :)

Out&Back Outdoor

I use this app all the time and like any ap in shopify its not perfect. That said, any time there's an issue these folks are SUPER on it and they fix it right away to make sure we're back up and running. The cost is probably worth it for the development support alone let alone that the app is pretty good too.

June 12, 2021

Thank you Out&Back Outdoor! We really appreciate the review and hope to keep providing stellar support for your business. Thank you so much!! :)

LEDVANCE France

We've been using this app for several shops of our company, and we are so far very satisfied by the features and how reactive and skilled the support is. I definitely recommend it.

June 12, 2021

Thank you Ledvance France! It is a pleasure working with your company. I'm happy our support and app are helpful. Thank you so much for the review!!!