Collection Filter & Search Bar

Double Sales w/ Product Filter, Instant Search, Merchandising

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Fairfield County Shops

Customer service is excellent. I normally do not write reviews but after the support they gave I want to make sure you all know they are awesome and totally are there to help you and take you through anything you need. Even if they aren't sure they do their best to help. The app works great no problems. The sync isn't instant but not big deal

Jesuspirit

It's the perfect app to help me optimize collection pages. Customer service is very responsive and dedicated! Thanks

Celestial

Very helpful customer support. Helped with everything I needed. Easy App to use and looks great on my website.

HeelBangers

works great. I have a store with 1000's of products and customer service excellent. Have tried others but this one works the best.

January 25, 2022

Thank you for your info. It's indeed a feature to improve the UX of the merge value form. Our team has done it in one of our internal releases. We are pushing this feature to our production app within today so you can organize and search your merge values effectively.

UPDATE: We have pushed that feature to our production app. Please check and let us know.

VINBAGINBOX.IT

Ottima app, assistenza veloce ed affidabile la consiglio vivamente! Il team di sviluppo è pronto ad aiutarvi a risolvere qualsiasi problema.

February 9, 2022

We are glad to see that the issue was solved and your site with our widget works well now. It would be great if you could lift your 1* review. It means everything to us.

Siamo lieti di vedere che il problema è stato risolto e che il tuo sito con il nostro widget funziona bene ora. Sarebbe fantastico se potessi revocare la tua recensione 1*. Significa tutto per noi.

OddBird Co.

This is probably the best search/product filter app out there. Extremely easy to use and create custom filters, as well as being a neat and well designed app. The customer support have been incredible, going above and beyond in helping setup, tweak and customise the app to suit our store. Would 100% recommend this app.

feey Deutschland

We switched to Ultimate Search because their filter, compared to the one from Shopify, is SEO-optimized. The support team is very helpful and were able to do all the customization requests we had. Thanks!

Pushing Black 3

The customer support team was very accomodating. They offered custom coding to help integrate their app in an excellent way on our store. Very helpful.

Monnier Frères - France

Sometimes a little complicated to set and make co-exist all the rules but this a great app with a great support which is always here to find a solution :)

Just Authentic

12/15/2021 - My site needed a lot of customziation due to some artist choices and the customer service team spent hours online with me making sure it was what i wanted, and a couple of the requests were reconfigurations based on the appearance of the new changes they made. At one point they even brought in developers. And while i wasn't always at my desk, they kept the project going. Three weeks later i noticed something else, i did a diagram of what i wanted and it appeared the next day. I will always use their company. If they don't have exactly what you need, ask them, if it's remotely possible, they will do their best to satisfy you. This was customer service at it's finest.
03-16-2022
Since my last comment, the team has done still more work, that I cannot believe has gone so nicely and efficiently. I have not worked with another app, that has this type of detail and consistent and gracious customer service. If anyone isn't getting what they want, it's their own problem. And i have no affiliation with US SB