Smart Search & Product Filter

Smart Search & Product Filter

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
July 17, 2022

Great app for setting up filters , collection pages etc. Great customer support team that helped me multiple times. This app is great!

Easy Sneakers
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited October 28, 2022

I can't say enough good things about USF. Great app. Looks awesome on my site and allows me to fine tune my searches. Tech support is ALWAYS there. I've never had to wait. Very pleased with the app and their customer support. The USF team goes above and beyond. Not only is USF a great app with great ROI but their team is incredible. A++++

SupplementSource.ca
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 13, 2022

I highly recommend this app. We've found the support to be fast and patient. We might even be one of those annoying clients who are very particular with how we want our collections to look. They've gone above and beyond. Well worth it.

L'urv
Time spent using app: 9 days
July 12, 2022

This is the very best filter available on Shpify. Excellent service and never fails. They answer right away and help you with setting up custom filters.

Vault Luxury Resale
Time spent using app: 11 months
July 12, 2022

They have amazing customer service! I installed this app and it caused a small error with my template. I messaged the customer service team, they responded super quick. I sent over a video of the bug and they had it fixed in a couple hours. I highly recommend.

Sophie's Cuppa Tea
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited July 8, 2022

Terrible customer service, it’s not good filter , I was paying $4 a month they’re saying now $29 a month, stay away I’m using almost 2 years this app , I’ll check on market more better performance for sure , also you messed up my website, your filter working also terrible why i got choose your filter because of $4 a month , so why you’re asking $29 for a month for this app , it’s not usable, HELLO EVERYONE! DON’T PAY MORE THAN $4 A MONTH ,

Olivia Furniture
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied July 6, 2022

We have the recent chat log (July 5, 2022) that you said we were helpful and you had been using it for 2 years. During this period, per our Live chat & Helpdesk records, we have not received any issue from you whatsoever. How come we messed up your site? We also have the chat log 2 years ago (Nov 10, 2020) you actively asked that you wanted to pay $20 a YEAR. We serve thousands of stores, yet we are truly puzzled by your review.

We have been helping you a lot since the beginning. We gave the $4/mon for up-to 2500 items plan (official price is $49.99) 2 years ago as we were new and wanted to keep a good relationship with you. You are now demanding $8/mon for up-to 5000 (official price is $69.99) that we could not accept as your price is not enough for our support and bare-metal infrastructure and we offered you another plan. After all our support and offers, we still got the 1* review anyway. It's just sad.

Hope you see that our app really works and our effort helped you deep down in your heart. Have a good start! Still, if you need help, we are happy to help you at support@sobooster.com.

July 4, 2022

I commend the support team of this app for being able to provide quality support. The app works well and we are happy to have it installed and activated on our website. Keep it up!

Ever Elegant
Time spent using app: 11 days
June 30, 2022

Very good customer support and the functions I need so far are working fine. Metafields are easy to include into filtering and sorting.

Aampere
Germany
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
June 28, 2022

This app is amazingly feature rich. They have been able to tackle every use case we have come up with! I can't overstate the value provided. Additionally the support team for this app is incredibly responsive. They dive into each issue and fix things on the fly, and if they can't they get back to you promptly with a solution.

Glowforge Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited June 28, 2022

Absolutely the best application available in Shopify. Apart from endless features and customization options, hands down, the bust customer support I have ever encountered, not an exaggeration. Specifically, I'd like to express my gratitude to Nancy, whom I have bugged multiple times on entirely different matters. She is always responding within seconds and helps me with my request within a couple of minutes no matter day or night. If you're hesitant about installing this app - don't be, it's a greatest investment and you won't regret it.

Faema Canada