Collection Filter & Search Bar

Collection Filter & Search Bar | Reviews

by ⭐ SoBooster ⭐

Drive 2x more Sales w/ Advanced Product Filter & Search Bar

BELLEYOU

I use this app in many projects. Very wide functionality and opportunities for visual customization. It goes well with many popular templates.

June 12, 2021

Thank you BelleYou! We really appreciate you using our app on several projects and thank you so much for the review!! :)

Out&Back Outdoor

I use this app all the time and like any ap in shopify its not perfect. That said, any time there's an issue these folks are SUPER on it and they fix it right away to make sure we're back up and running. The cost is probably worth it for the development support alone let alone that the app is pretty good too.

June 12, 2021

Thank you Out&Back Outdoor! We really appreciate the review and hope to keep providing stellar support for your business. Thank you so much!! :)

LEDVANCE France

We've been using this app for several shops of our company, and we are so far very satisfied by the features and how reactive and skilled the support is. I definitely recommend it.

June 12, 2021

Thank you Ledvance France! It is a pleasure working with your company. I'm happy our support and app are helpful. Thank you so much for the review!!!

Tops And Bottoms USA

The App is awesome and the developers and the customer service is excellent I reinstalled this app because they are so co-operative and professional. Thank You!

Hi There,
Thank you for the review! we're happy to know our team was helpful and we hope to keep providing excellent service to you.
Thanks :)

CRZ YOGA

This filter app is a genius. I used the theme's filter at first, but it can't be muti selection and it can't be customized.
Then I found this app. Once I installed, there was problem. Yes, there was. But it was a very small problem.
The images and color swatches response much slower than before, and not all of my products show up.
Then I contact the support team, and they help solve it very quick, which I really appreciate. This app also have many other functions, like quick view,wishlist and so on.
And they can be easily customized. I hope it can stay functinal all the way down. Appreciated!

Hi There,
Thank you for this review! we're happy our support team was able to help you fix the issues you had with the app. Please don't worry, we won't just be functional. we will keep adding more features to make the app even more useful for your business.
Thanks :)

Mijn Werkkamer

Great app with outstanding filters. Nancy helped me along the way with implementing and i now have exactly what i wanted! very happy with this app

Hi Mijn,
Thank you for this review, we really appreciate it! We're happy to know our support was helpful in getting what you wanted.
Thanks!

neverboard.ie

Good app If you have many products. Great support! Any problems we have on the website were resolved in a short time.

Hi There,
Thank you so much for taking your time to write us a review. we really appreciate it!!! Glad our support was helpful in solving your problems quickly. Thank you!

Vapester | Vaping

This is the worst app you could ever use. It literally ruined our sales. If you have a website with lots of products, this is not the app for you. To be honest, it is scruffy at best, the search categories are not accurate and need a lot of work, its overpriced, the customer service is very average, and if I had my time again I would avoid this app at all cost. After installing our sales fell substantially, and we worked out the app was excluding three quarters of our products, the reminder emails said we had around 3700 products on our store, the truth is we had over 10,000. We were stupid, but this app is terrible. Don't be sucked in. The reply from the developer say's it all, they do not care less that my store was ruined by their app, it's all about the money for them. You have been warned.

May 24, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I see that you have been using the app for a year and we offered you an unprecedented discount for your 2500 items. We clearly showed the usage exceeded message and notification. When you exceed the plan the app cannot index and show more products which is normal in all apps. We also offered a good discount for your upgrade. But sadly after all our support, free customization and good offers, you still want a very low price for a large store which we can not afford. We hope Shopify will involve in this case as we were threatened to be given 2x bad reviews if we did not accept his low price request for 2 stores each 2500 items a year ago. We accepted as we were new, did not want bad reviews and hoped to have a good relationship with the merchant. Chat history is still on our storage.

Coastal Gifts Inc

Update: 6-25-2021 - I received support within 30 min after updating my review because I was not getting any communication.
Update: 6-24-2021 - I am very disappointed as much as i love this app the support has almost become unreachable/invisible/non-communicating which is sad as I will have to find a new app because this one is conflicting with my Quick Shop in my FLEX Theme. 3 days no help!
I have had nothing but Grade A Support from SoBooster since I installed this app and have had some issues nothing that was their fault and they have always been there to help us out when we need it. If you are thinking of installing the app, hit the install button it will help your customers find your products easily especially is you use it on collection pages as well as the search pages. Has not slowed down my load time at all. Thank you SoBooster!! Good Support is King these days!

May 18, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much for using our app. We really appreciate you taking your time to write us such an amazing review. Thanks again! :)

[ka(:)rısma] showroom & concept store

This app is easy to handle and most of all I really appreciate the outstanding support. They really offer any kind of needed customization and totally understand what we as a retailer need. If you want an easy to use search and filter option, wann add some extras like Wishlists or Quick View etc. - this is the app to go. Most helpful app we're actually using and by far the best support. Thanks!

May 18, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much. We truly appreciate you taking your time to write us a review. We're glad you find our support helpful. Thanks again! :)