Product Filter & Search ‑ USF

Double Sales, Collection Filter, Instant Search, Merchandising

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

feey Deutschland

We switched to Ultimate Search because their filter, compared to the one from Shopify, is SEO-optimized. The support team is very helpful and were able to do all the customization requests we had. Thanks!

Pushing Black 3

The customer support team was very accomodating. They offered custom coding to help integrate their app in an excellent way on our store. Very helpful.

Monnier Frères - France

Sometimes a little complicated to set and make co-exist all the rules but this a great app with a great support which is always here to find a solution :)

Just Authentic

12/15/2021 - My site needed a lot of customziation due to some artist choices and the customer service team spent hours online with me making sure it was what i wanted, and a couple of the requests were reconfigurations based on the appearance of the new changes they made. At one point they even brought in developers. And while i wasn't always at my desk, they kept the project going. Three weeks later i noticed something else, i did a diagram of what i wanted and it appeared the next day. I will always use their company. If they don't have exactly what you need, ask them, if it's remotely possible, they will do their best to satisfy you. This was customer service at it's finest.
03-16-2022
Since my last comment, the team has done still more work, that I cannot believe has gone so nicely and efficiently. I have not worked with another app, that has this type of detail and consistent and gracious customer service. If anyone isn't getting what they want, it's their own problem. And i have no affiliation with US SB

Earthdaq

This app is amazing. I built a filter that is what exactly want. The best part is that the customer service replied promptly, and their development team customized the details for us to fit the theme style. I highly recommend this app!

グラブルフェス2021

設定方法がわかりやすく簡単です。
日本語の検索精度も高く、2byet検索もアプリと相談しながらより良い精度を実現できたので満足しています。
カスタマイズを加えているのでトラブルもありましたが、いつもカスタマーサポートは素早く的確な対応をしてくれます。感謝! The setting method is easy to understand and easy.
The search accuracy in Japanese is also high, and I am satisfied with the 2byet search because I was able to achieve better accuracy while consulting with the app.
I had some troubles because I added customizations, but customer support always responds quickly and accurately. Thanks!

Come Bien

The filter app is very useful and easy to use. The support team has been incredibly helpful and patient with us.

JoyBadminton

Really awesome customer service Awesome product 5 stars They get back to you quick and prompt and try their best to help cater to your company needs

MARCH ELEVEN

The support is very quick and their team is very helpful. They helped me fix an issue Shopify had with sorting one of the collection. It was fixed in 20 min! Pretty amazing!

STYLE ICY FASHION

This app is easy to use and performs excellently. It was simple and intuitive to set up. This app allows my customers to effortlessly filter collections by colour, size, collection and price, and it looks great! Assistance is very reactive; they responded to my questions quickly and handled my problem. Highly recommend!