Collection Filter & Search Bar

Collection Filter & Search Bar | Reviews

by SoBooster

Drive 2x more sales than other Product Filter, Search apps

Shoetopia Mx

Im very happy with this app, the filters are very clean and precise. The support is excelent they resolve any issue as fast as possible. 5 stars!

MojoMotoSport.com

Support has been quick to respond & provide quick solutions to minor issues we've had during setup. The app is working better than expected & already generating sales!

Splashebrands

Support team is great, have quick response and helpful, functionality give by app is very good and working well.

MPG Sport CA

Amazing! We switched from a very over-priced search / smart collections app to SoBooster Ultimate Search and it is 10x better at a fraction of the cost. Finally, a search app that is super fast-loading, with barely any delay after making settings changes. Integrated seamlessly with our Prestige theme without any CSS to make it look like our branding!!! Loads of built-in features and adds ons out of the box. Great back-end interface – very easy to set up and understand. We had a few customizations needed and the support team was prompt and helpful getting us up and running! Only negative is that I found the Chat support could use some improvement in answering my questions more thoroughly at times. Overall excellent so far!

Jaspers of Hinckley Ltd.

Great app for adding filters & providing clearer search results. Nancy is a credit to the team and the assistance provided has been very quick!

GVIEWIN

Very good application, especially helpful for my website. ,
Very good application, especially helpful for my website. ,

Advatec Aquatics

Technical support is amazing and app is very easy to use. There support team is pretty much available 24/7 and will help you with any thing you may need.

ART GALLERY TOKYO

Support is excellent
I'm not English speaker and I wrote bad English.
However, they helped me so kindly and so quick.
I will use this app forever. Thankyou sobooster.

Pafe Plants

Help me displayed the filter issue on mobile! Awesome!! They are also pretty fast responders. Very efficient!

Yours-Jewelry

Nancy from Collection Filter & Search Bar helped me with a problem completely unrelated to the plugin. That was a very nice experience with a customer service. 10 / 10!