Collection Filter & Search Bar

Double Sales w/ Product Filter, Instant Search, Merchandising

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Okslides

I want to express my admiration for the support of the plugin. Awesome guys. For any request - lightning-fast response. Quality problem solving. With love, Alexander.

Ellie and Piper

Really powerful tool when it works correctly. Changes are not automatic, some lag time to catch up. I.e. If you make changes, the website doesn't reflect it right away - maybe 10 minutes, maybe an hour - depending on how many changes were made (prices and quantity adjustments, making a collection live). Customer service response has significantly improved over time. Overall, a satisfied customer. Thank you for making a great product.

Feira dos Tecidos Online

Very responsive and helpful costumer service. The app works really well in the overall, never had any bug and the UX of my store while using the filter is way better!

Dahing Plants

Very good customer support that helps you set up and even customize! Try them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FeelGoodStore UK

The best looking and functioning filter app on Shopify.. without a doubt! Support is amazing, as they've always sorted out any minor issues with no problems. Great Team - Highly Recommended AAAA++++

snuran.is

SoBooster have solution to all your needs. Everything I ask for, no matter what, they always have the solutions and make changes right a way. Great service. Fantastic app. Highly recommended.

cuisi-n-art.com

Love this app, it looks great, pretty easy to set up! We had some issues with translation or little bugs, but the support has been amazing, always resolving the issues super quickly!

Kendama London

I'm very much a perfectionist and I have looked at EVERY alternative app for filters. This one does everything needed, it looks the best, plus it's very intuitive in setting everything up. The support team are amazing too, they worked hard to ensure we were happy with the bespoke tweaks we requested to align with our branding. They also reply quick and work quickly too. We couldn't ask for a better service. Aside from getting a developer to code you something from the ground up - this is the best filter app that you could wish for.

Mattress & Pillow Science

Great support team and visually looks great on our site. I will be signing up to the subscription as soon as the free trial ends!

Massete

I would most definitely recommend this app. This app was the ONLY app I could find that did everything I wanted to do. I wanted to be able to tag all of my products including variants and filter based on those attributes. I was able to do that with this app (by way of metafields), and when filtered, it also shows the correct variant image. It's search functionality also makes our website search much more powerful. It has more functionality that I didn't even mention that's very useful. It's user-friendly, and support is also great; very quick responses through chat, and really helpful.