Ultimate Product Filter+Search

Ultimate Product Filter+Search

by SoBooster

Collection Filter, Smart Search, Matched Theme to Boost Sales

MIRKADA Jewelry

The best filter and search I've ever seen, not just at the shopify, but the others commerce tools. TOP!

SP Dev

The support team for this app is amazing! The team is very responsive, and quickly helped fix some small bugs and customization issues. They even added a feature request! The app is very clean, easy to use, and works perfectly as expected. Very happy with this app and would definitely recommend!

Box-Man.ch

Nous sommes hyper satisfait du support et de l'app. Notre template n'était pas dans leur liste et ils ont fait toutes les modifs pour que cela joue et rende parfaitement bien (warehouse thème). Ils ont aussi fait quelques autres modifications très rapidement. Super support, hyper réactif et professionnel.
Pour ce qui est de l'app elle fonctionne parfaitement et est facile à utiliser comparativement à d'autres app. Il y a énormément d'options qui permettent, je pense, de satisfaire beaucoup de monde.
Je recommande vivement cette app après en avoir essayé beaucoup d'autres.

April 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our app and hope that you will benefit from its features. Our goal is to understand the unique needs and objectives of every merchant and make our app the right fit for your site. We look forward to providing more innovations that will help you create fantastic shopper journeys.

HERC'S Nutrition Online

Update: Rating adjusted from 1-star to 4-star since developer has made an effort to resolve the issue, provided there is no further disruption.

Original review:
Im really starting to lose patience with these Shopify app developers. This is the second time SObooster has had my site compromised. They updated the app and it turned off my product search just as we were about to launch. Then I upgraded the app and set Shopify to automatically bill for the app and it didnt take for some unknown reason and it gives me a blank screen when I try to upgrade again so there is no way to fix.. And their support which was helpful before I cant get a hold of. Better support hours are needed because now we are losing sales. You need better support hours and also not update production sites when you cant get a hold of the owner, because no site means lost revenue.

And lastly if a subscription runs out, you don't put a message like that on A STORE FRONT THATS IN PRODUCTION. Im really disappointed because this was a really good app. Very questionable decision making.

April 14, 2020

We are glad that the issue has been resolved and your site looks gorgeous now.

Our automated system sent a notification to your email 2 days before the trial was expired. The support team tried to contact you via live chat on your site to remind you.

Our widget only works on the theme you chose to set up, so you can always publish the original theme without our app. We have implemented a more subtle way to automatically revert to the original theme when the trial is expired.

brylover

I am honestly surprised. It works like magic and it is super easy to use. I am very happy with the support as well.

Franks Spullen

Great app, even better support! Over exceeded expectations and delivery. That's how to do it! Keep up the good work

France & Son

At the time of writing im blown away there only 13 reviews.

This is a powerful search application, and the customer service is out standing (coming from a company that LOVES making modifications. )

Highly recommenced, and if you're unsure, give it the trial period and see what i mean.

Infinty Gems | Natural Ethically Sourced Gemstones

Amazing, almost instant service! Handled every one of my many custom requests swiftly and exactly the way I wanted them to. Layout is super clean and once you get the hang of it app is very easy to use. Super recommended!!

My Motorcycle Parts

Resolved, good customer support. There was a small CSS issue, the solved it in a few minutes. Thank you!

April 1, 2020

Onboarding our app shows a form to suggest merchants duplicate theme and install the widget on a copy. This allows you to test all of our advanced features without affecting your live store.

Case Warehouse

I had this app checked by our web developer before installing, he said it was very well made and is packed with features.

It has improved the speed of our website, and the search now worked perfectly.

Support is always at hand to help when required.

The power to filter specific variations was what we needed, and this app does it perfectly.

Give this a try before others,