Smart Search & Product Filter

Smart Search & Product Filter

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 14, 2022

After installing this app, my collection pages are incredibly slow. After uninstalling the application to fix the issue, their filters remain, which is slowing down my website.

BORG SOUND
Denmark
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied September 14, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. I can confirm that the response time from the server to our test location in the US is pretty fast. We can move your store data to our EU DC so you can connect to it faster. Our app has the theme revert function. In case you dont know, we have sent the theme request to your email so our dev can help you quickly.

September 13, 2022

I used the app and customized a filter which has many details. The customer service is amazingly helpful. Would like to recommend this app and will install this for my following sites if possible.

ceetims
China
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 12, 2022

Littéralement la meilleure application pour trier ses collections complexes. Support super réactif, je recommande à 100%.

MyGarminStraps
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 10, 2022

This app is AMAZING. Everything you need for search and collection filters is better than any other app out there in the Shopify app markets. The team is really RESPONSIVE and a massive shoutout to NANCY for her great support. Solved every one of my requests that makes my store looks AMAZING. I highly recommend using this app, you can't go wrong. Wish I found it sooner but glad I have it now.

Fittere
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 8, 2022

App works perfectly. Had a small issue with my theme after integrading the app. Support responded very fast, was nice, eager to help and solved the problem really fast.
Great app and great support would recommend.

Brick Takeover
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 6, 2022

Support was very responsive, nice, eager to help and solved my issues really fast.
Very much appreciated

Triad Plants
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 5, 2022

This app and their customer service and developers are awesome. No one even comes close in features and help. Couldn't be happier. Shout out to Nancy for giving us extaordinary great help, even for issues outside the scope of the app. We will be a lifelong customer. :-)

Supernerds
Norway
Time spent using app: 16 days
September 1, 2022

Amazing support team! They helped me to install the filters to my collection and all other things I needed. Incredible work and super fast. Thanks again!!

Furniture Spot & Mattress Outlet
Time spent using app: 15 days
August 29, 2022

Amazing support team! They helped install the collection filter to my home page as well. Incredible work and super fast. thanks again!!

ICEATL | World Renowned Custom Diamond Jewelry
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 25, 2022

Customer service really is great. Very responsive and fast to answer any questions that I have. Unlike other apps where they sometimes just send you links to fix any issues yourself, they are always willing to just get in and help, which I really appreciate!

Kins & Kay