Smart Search & Product Filter

Drive sales with Product Filter, Smart Search, Merchandising

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BEEBA

Location France

Cette application est vraiment facile et efficace. Le support technique est très réactif et propose des services de qualité. Sans hésiter je conseille cette application qui se distingue nettement des autres...

Limoges Box Boutique

Time spent using app 36 minutes

Messed up my whole website. photos don't show up. what a mess. I uninstalled and it won't go away now.

September 24, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. Your theme is the legacy Simple theme v3.0. We found the issue and can help you fix it quickly. Please accept our theme request so our dev can help you handle the issue.

kuadro.es

Location Spain

Hemos usado este filtro en nuestro tema Prestige y funciona muy bien. El equipo técnico tiene una asistencia inmediata. De 10, muy recomendable

Genesis Diamonds USA

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is bit slow but support is good , got proper response whenever required. Also provides almost all filters required in collection page

Superbrands24

Location Panama
Time spent using app About 2 years

usamos esta aplicacion para el orden y filtro de las colecciones de nuestra página y funciona perfectamente. Además tienen un servicio de soporte excelente que siempre responde y ayuda con cualquier duda o inconveniente.

BORG SOUND

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 hour

After installing this app, my collection pages are incredibly slow. After uninstalling the application to fix the issue, their filters remain, which is slowing down my website.

September 14, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. I can confirm that the response time from the server to our test location in the US is pretty fast. We can move your store data to our EU DC so you can connect to it faster. Our app has the theme revert function. In case you dont know, we have sent the theme request to your email so our dev can help you quickly.

ceetims

Location China

I used the app and customized a filter which has many details. The customer service is amazingly helpful. Would like to recommend this app and will install this for my following sites if possible.

MyGarminStraps

Location France

Littéralement la meilleure application pour trier ses collections complexes. Support super réactif, je recommande à 100%.

Fittere

Location Australia

This app is AMAZING. Everything you need for search and collection filters is better than any other app out there in the Shopify app markets. The team is really RESPONSIVE and a massive shoutout to NANCY for her great support. Solved every one of my requests that makes my store looks AMAZING. I highly recommend using this app, you can't go wrong. Wish I found it sooner but glad I have it now.

Brick Takeover

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

App works perfectly. Had a small issue with my theme after integrading the app. Support responded very fast, was nice, eager to help and solved the problem really fast.
Great app and great support would recommend.