The App Store is under scheduled maintenance until June 14, 2024. Some app results might not load correctly.

Reviews (537)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable features that enhance product pages, such as color and size filters, and sorting collections by custom metafields. It's praised for its compatibility with large inventories and various themes, without impacting website speed. Merchants value the insightful analytics provided, and the responsive live chat support. The native-looking filter templates and advanced filtering options are also highlighted. The improved search bar functionality is seen as a significant upgrade from the standard Shopify offering.

February 5, 2024

Just and Amazing app, and the support is even better, Always there to help with anything.

The Territory Ahead
About 1 year using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied March 1, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our app and that our support team has been able to assist you effectively.

February 14, 2024

The issue was resolved quickly. Thanks for such fast service

Navneetstore.com
India
8 months using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied March 1, 2024

We're delighted to hear that we could resolve your issue swiftly. Providing fast and efficient service is always our priority. Thank you for choosing us!

May 13, 2024

This is really nice and the support is quick and reliable.

Skechers Malaysia
Malaysia
14 days using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied May 17, 2024

Thanks a lot for your kind words. We're really glad you like our product and service. Your satisfaction means a lot to us.

February 27, 2024

I am using this plugin with Filter and this plugin is very full featured and powerful. I had a problem and the customer service staff helped me out right away. I highly recommend this plugin.

Luxehomezone
17 days using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied March 1, 2024

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you're finding our plugin to be full-featured and powerful, and that our customer service team was able to assist you promptly when you encountered an issue. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're committed to continually providing top-notch support and enhancing our plugin to meet your needs.

May 23, 2024

I had difficulties with the app and wanted to uninstall it but I thought I'd ask the support first I had a lady called Nancy in the support very polite she explained everything to me the app is super the customer support is wonderful I kept the app and am happy with it

JayVibes
Germany
About 9 hours using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied May 27, 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience. We're glad our support team could assist you with the app setup. It's fantastic to hear that you're happy with the app and decided to keep it. If you ever need any further assistance, we're always here for you.

January 26, 2024

Great app, main reason for this is the customer support. Always very quick and helpful when issues arise with app and adjusting certain things. If you have a large store with a need for very specific filters I highly suggest this app as it is easy to customise.

Big Ice Box
Ireland
7 months using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied March 1, 2024

Thank you for the great review! We're glad you like our app and found our support helpful. It's great to know that our customization options have met your needs, especially for large stores with specific filtering requirements.

Edited April 2, 2024

I like Nancy, she helps me solve more solutions, and this filter is very nice, and can meet my all needs.

Oh my god! This filter is not free!!!

NinescapeLand
About 1 month using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied March 29, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our team is dedicated to providing the best support and solutions to ensure our users have a seamless and satisfying experience.

May 23, 2024

very helpfull customer service

Brick Sneakers
Romania
About 2 months using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied May 27, 2024

Thank you for your kind words. Your satisfaction is always our top priority.

February 25, 2024

Great support.
I asked a question via chat and it was resolved within minutes.

PHショップ
Japan
4 months using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied March 1, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our support team.

January 14, 2024

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. This app will cause you nothing but stress.

I've changed prices today which are displaying on the product page only, but not the collection page. The app is now down and I cannot contact customer support, and had to cancel my entire campaign.

This is not the first issue we have had. We have published products which have not appeared on the website, and had to uninstall the app. Another time when a new product was published, it was displaying with no images and randomly a 404 redirect blog at the top of the page.

This review is to help other merchants to avoid this, as I promise you that you will experience nothing but issues and general slowdown/malfunction of your website.

boxmenswear
Over 1 year using the app
⭐ SoBooster ⭐ replied March 1, 2024

We're deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused by the issue and the unavailability of our support at the time of your campaign. After careful investigation, we've identified that the root cause was a third-party service provider. We've since conducted a thorough audit of all our service providers to prevent such issues from recurring in the future. Additionally, we've implemented a robust disaster recovery plan to enhance the security and reliability of our app. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to resolving any outstanding concerns you may have.