Collection Filter & Search Bar

Collection Filter & Search Bar | Reviews

by SoBooster

Drive 2x more sales than other Product Filter, Search apps

Cosmetix

Great App with quick response from the customer care and they will solve the problem for sure. Nice!

CommonThread Online

Great product with many good options. Very accommodating and quick support. Very solution-oriented service. Highly recommended.

ShelfHealth

App works great! The team has been extremely supportive in setting up the app, troubleshooting issues and making sure everything functions as I intend. I would recommend this app.

Sjón gleraugnaverslun

Great product with many good options. Fantastic & quick support. Very solution-oriented service. Highly recommended.

SILKSILKY

Perfect product, perfect customer service. When I have a question, I contacted them on livechat. They responded very quickly and helped me solve the problem immediately. Thank you Nancy!

Paperless Post

Excellent customer service & support. This is a really powerful app that helped us to merchandise by color and much more.

skøn Store

Works like a charm. Support was very helpful solving an issue I couldn't figure out myself. Very clea and easy to understand filter. We're using it with the Prestige Theme.

ZAMIR

I have been using this app for over a year now. I'm so happy with it. The support team always replies within an hour and they helped me with everyhing I needed.

Hydroponics4less

the support is amazing! Well worth it and glad i went with this app over others. We don't use all the functions but it has plenty for everyone

KNOBBY Underwear

Support went above and beyond! The app has more features, is more customisable and faster than the major competitors we've tried.