Product Filter & Search ‑ USF

Double Sales, Collection Filter, Instant Search, Merchandising

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Glow Hub Beauty

Probably the best customer service i've encountered on Shopify apps. very helpful and always prompt to respond.

KORNER20

Location Italy

La migliore in assoluto!!
Velocità migliorata e filtri incredibili Assistenza incredibile massima disponibilità

lvsfashion.com

Love the app, the developers are so helpful. It makes such a big difference to our site. The app makes it easy for our customers to find what they are looking for.

Tech Legend

Extremely helpful application with many features that help us save a lot of time. Excellent customer support from beginning to end of the process. The team is really informed and goes the extra mile at every stage. I chatted with Nancy. She was very helpful and answered all my questions concerning my issue. I believe she had my interest at heart and found the best coverage for me. I would recommend them unreservedly.

Eargasm

Super responsive support team and the app really helps organize and make your search bar much more user-friendly.

Tops And Bottoms

Amazing customer service, I had some issues with filters for my products and I was quiet confused with it but the customer support here solved my issues in a very professional and in an effective way. Thank you so much! Cheers!

eStreet

A really powerfull tool for adaptable customer filters AND merchadising functionality was a real bonus. 100% satisfied with supprt also. Very responsive, even on the weekends

mem39

Location Italy

L'app è fantastica! La consiglio sempre anche ai miei clienti. The App is fantastic I always recommend it to my customers too.

onezerorings

Location Spain

I installed the application to see how it worked, and when uninstalling it, it leaves code in the store and now all the categories that I have made with PageFly make me redirect to a basic template because of the code that the application leaves after being uninstalled. Does redirect "?view=no-usf".

May 20, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. When you remove the app without reverting the theme the widget redirect to no-usf view so your visitors can see your original collection pages. Our team has sent a collaborator request so our dev can remove the app code completely for you.

Go Natural

Location Portugal

the application is good. there are some features that are not available right away but the support helps us to customize. super attentive and efficient!