Ultimate Product Filter+Search

Ultimate Product Filter+Search

by SoBooster

Collection Filter, Smart Search, Matched Theme to Boost Sales

12 STOREEZ

Great, functional app. Technical support always helps with complex issues, including adding changes to CSS. There are also integrations with several useful plugins. I advise everyone to try this app!

HealthEquip

We had a problem with metafields search, and after a communication with the UFS staff problem was resolved. Thanks!

Kosmetikliege-shop.de

Great app and great customer service. We've tried several search and filter apps but this is the one. We've installed it on all our shops.

The Hungry Puppy

Development Team and Chat Support BEYOND AMAZING!!! Had some theme customizations done that needed to be reflected on the filter and search app and their team was QUICK AND EFFICIENT in getting it done for a fair price. While the app seems a bit expensive and deceptive, and we had NO IDEA that 3000 products would cost more than $14.99/month, but it was our misunderstanding of the differences in the plans. Overall this app and development team is top notch and worth it!!! We will actually be installing on a second shopify site we have.

SassyClassy

This app and the support deserves 5 stars and more! I installed the app - they started to make adjustments and also helped me out right away! This was my first "perfect" onboarding experience i ever had and it took less than a day! Absolutly amazing customer experience. The App itself is very powerful - you have multiple options to filter - you can add your own business rules and automation - you have an extensive set of options for filter and search and you can include custom fields to the search index and much more. The Dashboard is superb - UI is easy to understand and very fast and responsive. For this price it is the "absolut" best Search & Filter app you can get! Install it and see it for yourself - i am excited to see the first results once we re-launch. Thank you guys and keep up the great work!

Boombie | De leukste plek voor cadeautjes

I think 1 of the best apps you can find with regard to Product Filter and Search! Customer service responds quickly and helps you well with ideas. This is just a really good app!

Mallyboo.co.uk

I added this app within 7 days of going live with my store and it saved me at weeks worth of work! I'm not a coder and do not have a high level of IT skills but it is a super easy app to use even for entry level store owners. The customer service is super fast and efficient and this alone is well worth the monthly fee. I will recommend this app even if you have a built in theme that allows for customer product filter searches - this is far superior. Thank you for creating an amazing product :-) I'm super excited and I know my customers will appreciate it!

WOWooO

I was looking for an app to replace an older filter we've had in place for years. I wanted a system that allowed:
1. instant search
2. multi-select in filters (e.g small + medium)
3. different filters for different product groups

Our website has a lot of different product categories and most filter solutions only allow the same filters for all products, which just doesn't work for us. The solution also had to be quick. Sobooster were very helpful with installing it. It didn't take too long to learn and the more I used it the more I found they had all our requirements covered.

You can base filters on tags, which is mostly what we use for flexibility. The tag name, or suffix, can be the filter option. After a week of trialling it and reviewing the tags for all our products we went live. So far, so good!

Rogerseller

We had some issues with this app but the support team were very quick to help and solved our issues in less than 24 hours!

Manatorsk

Great support and great functionality! If you want to have filters on your store you should get this app!

June 18, 2020

Thank you for your great feedback. I'm glad that it helped you. It was our pleasure to work with you.