Collection Filter & Search Bar

Collection Filter & Search Bar | Reviews

by SoBooster

Drive 2x more sales than other Product Filter, Search apps

Deramores

Support is always on hand to help adjust and fix and issues or requests, one of the best filter apps on the marketplace and the UI is easy to use.

Adamas Alianças

I love how this plugin integrates my store, the AI filter is pretty impressive and really easy to set all the filters you want. The development team is the best part, they are always helping me through my theme changes and minor issues. Definitely recommended

Market of Home - Ahol otthonra lelsz

Market of Home Hi! :) I just wanted to say thanks you for the great app.
I have this application for a month now and i think this is the best search and filter application you can find. I have tried few more like 5-6 apps. They were good but not as good as this app. The option, the customization is really great and this has the best value for money :)
Also would like to say thank you for the great support team. They are always ready to help me really quick and they totally understand what my needs are. I really recommend you to try this app. You will don't need anything else. So keep up the good work! Take care Best regards,
Gabor from Hungary :)

SMILODOX

Die App hat viele gute Funktionen und der Support ist überaus hilfsbereit und ist schnell erreichbar.

The Wood Bat Factory

We needed a better search filter than the one that came with our template, and USF was the right choice. We had a custom installation done on our theme, and the support we received was first class. The first iteration of customization wasn't quite right - so we reached out to the USF team, and they were extremely responsive, professional, and efficient. They helped us to get the filters working exactly how we wanted them very quickly. I would highly recommend this product.

Kids Republic Chile

Buena aplicación, lo único malo es que no esta hecha para paginas en español, sin embargo el equipo de soporte técnico me ayudo a traducir las palabras y la estoy utilizando de buena manera.

PAWINCI

Brilliant APP, with super functions. The support has helped me sensationally in my customization requests. Top recommendation.

Room One Beauty & Skincare

Super helpful customer service who customized the look for me which was a HUGE help! Great application, highly recommended.

Boligkram

Tried a few different apps, but I really liked this one. Needed to make some few changes to match my theme, but the support was to quick to answer and very much helpfull with the changes!

Asēdos

Had some issues with the app, but support was able to resolve it. The app is fast and how I like it.

October 15, 2021

I'm sorry for that experience. We quickly supported the new version of your Kalles theme and our agent forgot to update you. We will improve this service. Could you check your email?