Product Filter, Instant Search

Double Sales w/ Collection Filter, Search Bar, Merchandising

From $14.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Kiddi Kiddo

Really appreciate this amazing service. Just use the chatbox and get your answer in like 5 minutes. Never seen this before!

theLeddepot

Customer support is amazing and always available to help. The respond very quickly and are very quick to fix the problem.

Bebeke

Great app. With a lot of useful and working functions. I think it's the best filter app you can find for Shopify.

TimeNature.co

This app is great! It gives me exactly what I needed, and it by default gives a hover second img effect and quick shop button, which I had to get another app to do, now it's all in this app. You can get all filters you needed, just need some time to figure it out, and if you are not so patient and frustrated by the settings you can always go to their customer support, they are very responsive and helpful.

Vokaal

I tried every single filter / search app on Shopify that had 4.5 to 5 Stars before finally stumbling upon these guys... God how I wish they were the first app I tried. Brilliant effortless user interface, amazing filter/search tools, and a customer service team full of superstars. None of the other apps would respond to my "live chat" messages and most didn't even have any customer support at all... I felt like I was going crazy. I'm so grateful I found these guys, their customer care is spectacular. These guys take customer service to a whole new universe. I've never experienced anything like it. Absolutely amazing. I feel bad for anyone that tries to use another search/filter tool. I'd give 10 stars if I could. I know you'll be as stoked on this app as I am!

We Are Cow

As somebody that has never created a filtering system for a shop front in Shopify, we wanted to go with something that was easy and straight forward. I have had experience using Powertools previously which was notorious for removing our tags and ruining our stock counts, but this one is truly creme de la creme and has been such a swift and straight forward experience! 10/10 would recommend! Thank you!

Techunion

I used this app when another filtering / search program didn't work properly. A few click install and about a 30minute configuration later it was working perfectly. The team also fixed a slight currency conversion bug within a couple o f days and were very responsive. 10/10 would recommend

CIVIL

We needed a system to show all the variants of our products on collection pages.
this app helped us a lot and is great.
Also the support team was extremely efficient and quick on answering our questions.
Now our store look better than ever!
Thanks again and good job!

Kudetà

If I should say what is the single thing to make the difference from all other apps, it would be: THE SUPPORT TEAM
I love the way they fix any problem you have in literally minutes... There are many other apps that do the same thing as this one and many have a lower price. I can say to you that I've tried it all and this is the one that works the best. The speed score of my website was 9 with other apps, now it is 28 (just replacing the old app with this)

Loëla

Perfect support, very quick answer and help a lot to setup up and custom the app. app is very easy to use and with a lot of capabiities. thanks !!