Collection Filter & Search Bar

Collection Filter & Search Bar | Reviews

by SoBooster

Drive 2x more sales than other Product Filter, Search apps

designerbrands.ee

A very Powerful App with an amazing features plus a great response and support from the team. highly recommended

Oqium

Great service, powerfull app. The support helps very fast is you have any unexpected behaviour or need some advice.

Moreas

Works smooth, it has more perks than just being a filter and search app and customer support is super fast and helpful. Highly recommend.

RUS Turquoise

It works really well and has great functionality. Customer service is extremely responsive and helpful.

Enora Decor

I love this apps, very powerful! Recommand to everbody. I needed help and got it in 1 hour all was resolved. A+++++++

Designs By Racquel

I downloaded the app and it did everything I expected, except is showed a field that we could not share with customers. their Chat was able to resolve this very quickly during Asian business hours. I was happy to not need to stay up late and get USA timed responses

Bluesalon.com

The BEST app by far for filter, search, hiding out of stock, analytics, and lot more...
The support is amazing and very fast...

Fantasias Miguel

This app and the entire team is absolutely amazing!!! Nancy has been the biggest help with everything possible and beyond (including page speed!). I am extremely lucky to have found such a great app that not only works but the customer service is incredible. I tried several other search apps before and didn't really see the value added. With ultimate search the feature that shows the color variant when you search for "yellow ribbon" and displays the yellow image, is beyond words amazing. I've tried this on several pages and will keeping doing so.

Highly highly recommended!

EnterSpec

Best Supporting System. Your agent always there online to help me set up my site. I don't even have to hire a web developer to fix my website.
Thank so much for your time and support.

Haystacks

This app is really amazing- by far the best search and filter option available at the moment. Super fast/responsive design and it is easily customizable. Highly recommend!