Ultimate Size Chart

Size charts & size guides for your fashion or clothing store

$5.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Foliq

a great app useful app to support manage my store, get easy my job. Very responsive customer service

Miss Beachy

Great app working great! Great and ultra fast customer support! Suggested App for all stores selling physical products that need a size-chart!

Box.S Shopping

great service, great app, it do a big favor for my customers, very appreciate, perhaps you could try on it ;)

Pallas Collective

The app is great and handles everything you could possibly need from a size chart, and I tried a lot of them. Very responsive customer service, nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend.

HIGH CULTURED

This app is really helpful and makes our work easier. Exceeded all of our expectation and very helpful with the service. Thank you very much for the app.

Lovely Bohemians

We absolutely love this app! The customer service is incredibly fast and the ability to convert dimensions automatically is super time saving! It's also very easy to use and the charts have a very modern and appealing appearance for both mobile and desktop. Highly recommend! A++++

wokewearable

Love the app and the support was 100%. Very timely and worked to troubleshoot my issue. Thank you so much.

OEYES

Great Size chart app, meet all my needs. the support is always responds promptly. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tadpole Adaptive

Excellent App with even better support. Rare to see an app that does way more than we'll ever need! Looks great on the front end and a very robust backend app UI. A must have if you have lots of size charts.

blueoffer7

Very nice app. Very helpful customer service, nice looking charts, very easy to use and time saving.