Ultimate Size Chart

Size charts & size guides for your fashion or clothing store

$5.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Shape Addict

Location France

This plugin is very good if you want to simply add size charts per products or collections, support help you build the wanted design witch save a lot of time and money ;) a must have

Uniforms Warehouse

Location Australia

Awesome app for showing sizing charts, flexible and easy to customize. Best part is you can upload sizes via csv format to save heaps of time for a complex site with heaps of different products. Excellent support as well! Highly recommend!

KewlPick

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A very great app to use and any help i needed or tweaking i needed was resolved in 24 hours. They are very responsive and I've been using their app for months now. I definitely recommend them, five star for sure.

SassyChicApparel

Location Australia

Brilliant app. Tried a few others but none had the flexibility like Ultimate Size Chart or options. Was exactly what I was after. Support were fantastic too, and helped me get setup quickly without any hassle. Highly recommend.

FLUX

Time spent using app About 19 hours

I have tried most size chart apps on Shopify and none of them compares to this app. It has really good features, especially the size calculator. The team are the most helpful team ever and help me out with every little change I want to make, even custom changes. One of the members of staff even stayed awake at 4 am to help me make the changes I wanted to make. Such good customer service and a really good app. 100% Recommend. Great job guys!

Mini Men

Location India

It's really a great way to display your Size charts. Very easy and intuitive. Also their support is amazing. Very quick and solved my issues and made sure that the app worked fine for us.

Natural High Surfshop

Location Netherlands

Fantastic helpdesk! They helped me through every little obstacle i met.
It's pretty easy to add size charts to your products.
Totally would recommend this app!

ISLA BAY

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I have recently started using this app and the support team is amazing, fast to respond and resolve any problems that you are having or if there is something you would like to change, however this has been a fairly easy app to work for my clothing store and would highly reccomend to anyone.

MilsenWear - Urban Clothes - Street Wear Hip Hop

Location Spain

I like this app recommended 100% :)
The app goes to a lot of detail and is highly customizable.
yeah :)

ALDERISI

What can I say, the app does exactly what you want it to do. The way it's built and designed is so simple and straight forward that it's so easy to make size charts and also looks very professional on your store. Not only that the support team is also great, they respond quickly and also fix any issues you have right away.