Ultimate Size Chart

Size charts & size guides for your fashion or clothing store

$5.99/month. 30-day free trial.

HIGH CULTURED

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app is really helpful and makes our work easier. Exceeded all of our expectation and very helpful with the service. Thank you very much for the app.

Lovely Bohemians

We absolutely love this app! The customer service is incredibly fast and the ability to convert dimensions automatically is super time saving! It's also very easy to use and the charts have a very modern and appealing appearance for both mobile and desktop. Highly recommend! A++++

wokewearable

Love the app and the support was 100%. Very timely and worked to troubleshoot my issue. Thank you so much.

OEYES

Great Size chart app, meet all my needs. the support is always responds promptly. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tadpole Adaptive

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent App with even better support. Rare to see an app that does way more than we'll ever need! Looks great on the front end and a very robust backend app UI. A must have if you have lots of size charts.

BraceX

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Created my size chart, clicked SAVE, and it didn't save. So I made it again, CLICKED SAVE, and it didn't save. I did this another 4 times and it never saved. I was reached out to by customer support and they offered to help, but I have since installed another app which works better for me. I bumped up my review from 1 star to 3 stars

blueoffer7

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Very nice app. Very helpful customer service, nice looking charts, very easy to use and time saving.

RUNWAYIN

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent and Prompt Support. Flexibility to design Size Charts. Most Presets available. User-friendly interface.

stylifiy

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

I want to change the positon of size chart. They help me in time. Very good service. Thanks so much.

justcurve

Location Hong Kong SAR

The app is very good, support can help us solve the problem in time patiently, provide us with some features, I am sorry to bring you trouble, thank you very much.