Ultimate Size Chart

Size charts & size guides for your fashion or clothing store

$5.99/month. 30-day free trial.

MY COMFY Blouses

Time spent using app About 1 month

really good app and good service group. answer my question quickly and fixed my problems very quick.

MarchQueen Hair

Location China

Easily the best and most intuitive size guide. Many options that are easy to setup for a professional look and functionality. Vineet Kumar is super helpful and provided fast great customer service.

DROBE

Location Russia

This app is amazing, has everything you need + great customer support helped me within 5 minutes!! Great.

XooKool

I love this app, it makes a big difference in our store.
It is super easy to use and flexible.
Their tech support team is Amazing!
They are very responsive and truly help you with questions and needs.
Great App and Great Team!

TLFDEV

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Fantastic app! Chat support is extremely helpful and supportive. Quick response time and great turn around time with any changes needed

WILL-V

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Customer service walked me through this and made all the edits I needed in the beginning. Very helpful, so far so good.

Foliq

Location Malaysia

a great app useful app to support manage my store, get easy my job. Very responsive customer service

Miss Beachy

Location Greece
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app working great! Great and ultra fast customer support! Suggested App for all stores selling physical products that need a size-chart!

Box.S Shopping

Location China

great service, great app, it do a big favor for my customers, very appreciate, perhaps you could try on it ;)

Pallas Collective

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

The app is great and handles everything you could possibly need from a size chart, and I tried a lot of them. Very responsive customer service, nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend.