Ultimate Size Chart

Size charts & size guides for your fashion or clothing store

$5.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Trainformotivation

I have tried different "Size Chart Apps" But I Love Ultimate Size Chart! ...And very good support! :)

heyzindagi.in

Brilliant. Great support by Harsimer and Vikas real time. Trial is rewarded by confidence of quality. These guys know what they are doing. It's locked in as an app on heyzindagi.in now. We are beginning rollout today. Cheers.

VERSE CO

Would 100% recommend this app, probably the best customer service, fast and easy. also very easy to you

Junelabel

We chose Ultimate Size Chart because they had a feature we needed - which other apps didn't have.
On top of that they had a great tutorial and the chat support is amazing. They quickly helped us solve a couple of minor issues we had.

Unionmade

This is a great app backed by wonderful, responsive support from Vikas! He's been great to work with and we're happy to recommend the app to anyone.

Happystefi

Easy to work with this app and when I needed help, support team helped me very quickly to solve my issues.

Wintaco

Must have app for all stores that require sizing options. Very easy to use with great customer service also from the support team!

Colloapparel

I asked them to compress a file for me to speed up my webpage and they responded within 24 hours with a compressed file. If you're looking for an app that has a team ready to help, this is it. The sizing chart works simple and easy.

Houseoflingerie

Super cool product - had a few things and features we needed. Support fixed them with 24 hours. Best size chart app!

Stylenyx

Love this app so far. Great customer service as well.

StyleNyx