Ultimate Size Chart

Size charts & size guides for your fashion or clothing store

$5.99/month. 30-day free trial.

Otheruk Ws

Vikas does it again. Outstanding customer service.

Silkroadspree

One of a kind app! And fast and helpful support! This is a must have for any fashion store

Kingoftech

Amazing app, allows you to have a unique size chart for each product.

Vikas also really supported me quickly with a few changes I needed (e.g. I wanted the chart to appear in the product description instead, wanted specific decimal points in the CM to Inch conversion and also other features amended). He made all these changes within a few hours!

Brilliant service and excellent app! Highly recommended

Shopimaniacs

I've been looking for an app which could make me a separate size chart for every single product and finally, I found it. Easy to use and personalise, also very simple user's interface. If you struggle with something, just ask for support and they will contact you very soon. Thanks Vikas again!

Tuuda

Best app for the size charts. Excellent service from Vikas

Zaylo

Best support in the world! 5 stars. Personal Customization. Recommend.

Myfashiondesign

Very good app. The size chart looks very pro and the customer support is very reactive. Good job.

Fuckd Up Clothing

Great app, and great service! Extremely fast replies to my queries, and the app works like a dream. Highly recommended!

Other Uk

Unbelievable customer service. Our store required a unique installation, this was handled with ease and outstanding care. I highly recommend doing business with the Ultimate Size Chart team, you won't be disappointed.

The app is easy to use and it does what it's supposed to. The grouping feature is also very useful, allowing us to select multiple products and group them with the same size guide, making the job much time-consuming.

The app also comes with a handy inch/cm converter.

Thank you again, Vikas, for your help with the installation.

Hockey1stork

Easy, straight forward app to use for size charts within product pages. In a few minutes, I created a beautiful, fully customizable, size chart form for all products or collections. Additional, the support help was quick to respond and very creative. They customized a size chart icon (action button) for my website that looks great and fits perfectly with the theme of my website. Thanks for the great app and support!

Anthony