Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

WigFix

It's really a good app that work perfectly. The support team was very responsive to help. I definitely recommend this app !

Vip Huisdier

Great customer serviceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

April 1, 2020

thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhank you 🤝 Jonathan.

Fit For Fuel

Awesome app!! Super convenient to use and also timely customer support, would recommend to all stores

April 1, 2020

thank you for the lovely review 🙌 Jonathan.

Newtekgadgets

Just started using the Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart app in my website and it looks Great...hope to see its impact in add to cart action soon!

March 30, 2020

Revolu-Gaufre ™

Excellent service. La personne a été très à l'écoute et a su résoudre mon problème dans les plus brefs délais.

March 18, 2020

Merci pour la bonne note! thank you for the great review 🤝 Lynda.

BuyN95Masks

Very useful app. Extremely fast and helpful customer support. Strong recommendation. Thaaaaaaaaanks!

March 18, 2020

Thank you for the great review 🤝 cheers for more sales! Lynda.

Mospify Store

I was referred by a friend to use the 'bear people' conversion app :), oh wow, I was totally blown away how easy is to install especially for a computer nerd like myself, where I am so tired of those apps asking the client to manually install those complicated codes into our theme etc. - Super stressful for those. But with this Ultimate Apps, is heaven make for the shopify users! Their support are super friendly and never ever have to wait forever for a simple reply, they totally know how important every little steps we progress to make our shop a successful one! - Once again, thank you to these awesome people and a million thanks to Lynda too.

You guys really set a new benchmark for this shopify business!

March 16, 2020

Wow 🤩 thanks for the amazing review! Lynda.

The Motlun Mask Shop

I'm very impress how easy this is to install and I configure it less than 5 mins! Compared to the others, I was struggling pretty much with the buy me button especially.

Lynda, you nail it again, I haven't quite met a support person replying in less than a second, are you a bot or human? :p

Thanks for your email telling me you guys have the sticky add to cart! Awesome stuff! :)

February 23, 2020

Thank you very much for the lovely review 🙌 Lynda.

Volcanic Planet Skincare l Official Store

I would highly recommend the Conversion Bear team. Every issue or change we have needed to make has been implemented quickly and efficiently. One of the best app teams on Shopify, and their apps work!

February 10, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 🤩 always at your service. Lynda.

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

This app is amazing and customer service is spectacular! Special shoutout to Lynda and the whole team! They reply within minutes and tend to your needs to makes sure that you are completely satisfied. My conversions increased in just my first day, after switching from another similar application. They offer so many customizations, and really help improve your stores conversion rate immediately! Personally I saw an overall increase in conversions and 3 sales I can attribute to this application within just hours!!! The previous app I had tried never came close! The Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart App is a MUST HAVE! Simplicity in optimization, conversion rate continues to increase! I'm definitely staying with this application for life! Even would consider upgrading to a pro plan (haven't looked into the upgrades, but I think they offer everything for that low very reasonable price, and with a free trial who can complain right? I mean come on within hours i'm already seeing an increase in sales and overall ATC's, RC's, and CC's! Huge recommendation from someone who has tried all similar apps! Not only that, I also use their Upsell application now and a few other applications they offer, I have probably left 5 reviews in my years as an ecommerce professional, however, I can tell you with complete confidence that I was so impressed I felt inclined to let others know about the amazing line of applications offered! A++++ for customer service, effectiveness, and user friendly GUI oh and they don't leave code all over your theme so you won't end up with a messy theme code. It would've been such a hassle removing left over code from previous application, but they did it for me for free without hesitation and with speed. I'm talking in minutes! Add this application and thank me later, please, take my advice!!!! Enjoy the sales and friendly services! Check out their badges app and upsell app, I love them! Similar results!

February 9, 2020

Amazing review. Thank you so much 👍 happy to help anytime. Lynda.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11