Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

Ultimate Sticky Add to Cart

by Conversion Bear

Get more sales with Sticky Add to Cart. NEW COUNTDOWN TIMER!

Steady's Outdoors

I used this app to help me with many problems. The problems that I have faced have been easily solved so I can make the customer trust me more. Thank you for creating such an awesome App!!

biedermeier.com

It's really customizable, I like it. Using it for my shop and it helps keep the customer stay engage with his eyes to the cart.

Dr Descontos

TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP

SitDr

I thought the reviews were fake at first, but its a great app and for free what can you really complain about? 5 stars

NOTE FOR DEV- again love the app but when you change the phone and desktop versions is there a button where it changes settings for both at the same time? I had to change them both individually which was not a big problem cause its like 7 options but a consideration if you want me to nitpick. Keep up the great work

Clickmalls

I switched from a different sticky add to cart and this was just "nice" - much better more useful and user-friendly thanks.

Atleticlub.com

very good
great app I have ever use in Shopify its best and best there are many options of color setting and transparency

TecnoUtensilios

In begin i thought this app was just another one to test and uninstall. But now i love it, was everything that i wanted in a sticky APP. Thank you! <3

Carelust

good app

srs.bsns

Set up was a piece of cake, such an easy system and I love the sticky bubble! Thanks for making this super easy to use app

MiKlah

I use this app to help my customer check out faster. Great customer service when you need help. This is the second app that I use from Conversion Bear and both work great.