Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

PeakTech Football

Good app, great customer support, it is just a bit laggy sometimes but does the job. Sometimes when you edit your badges it takes time before the changes are reflected on your live site. But it still updates in the end, so I have no complaints.

Oliamette

Overall happy with the app, it was easy to initially install but after I made a few product page updates the badges weren't displaying on the new pages. I had to contact their suppport but they were very responsive and took care of the issue right away.

At The Cabin Coffee

This app was really easy to add and use without having to dig into coding. I could choose all the payment types I wanted. Thank you!

Anton&Sophie

Great service. Thanks for helping so fast. Looks great on my website and will surely help making conversions

lemonakoo

I struggled a lot with this part, but this app solve my issue and the badges look very clean and we are able to modify every detail as we want

BubbleBite

The app is really handy and good working also important to mention is their customer support. They answered in a minute and also helped me to resolve the problem.

ThreadWeird Apparel Company LLC

Excellent app! This app accomplishes what other apps charge an arm and leg for. I have a custom theme, so I needed a little help in installing the code. Support (Xavier) was quick to respond and had it done in no time. Highly recommended! Mike Holm
Owner - ThreadWeird Apparel Company

ThePrintableCo.

Awesome works perfectly, installs no issues and endless choices! Just wish they had a colour afterpay (non card) icon!

Bonitatienda21

I used the app to add badges for payment and trust. Everything look very nice. I hope they will add more choices.

Ornaopolis

This app shows great trust badges, really customizable. They helped me adjust some coding, because the badges were not showing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100 101