Trust Badges Bear , 1,449 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, easy setup, and ability to enhance store professionalism. The variety of badges offered are praised for increasing trustworthiness and positively impacting conversion rates. Many have reported increased sales post-implementation. The app's customer support is commended for its quick and efficient responses. The free plan and non-interference with existing code make it accessible and convenient. Its customization features are also highly regarded.

December 24, 2023

So nice and happy with the quick help I needed to get the badges in a different place on the homepage. Can definitely recommend this app and the creators of the app.

ONETURTLE
Netherlands
13 days using the app
December 2, 2023

It takes less than 3 minutes to understand, and installation is simple. Our website now appears professional and trustworthy. Thank you!

Human Touch Official
Thailand
21 days using the app
December 5, 2023

App does what it says and the customer service is amazing!

R O M E E L A
Almost 2 years using the app
December 1, 2023

Por favor para que tengan en cuenta estos Scrips ponen muy lentas nuestras paginas bloquean el inicio en 2ms bajando la calificación y la rapidez de la tienda.

Please keep in mind these Scrips make our pages very slow, they block the start at 2ms, lowering the rating and speed of the store

Discus Roa Fish
Colombia
2 months using the app
January 7, 2024

Thank you Trust Badges, your app has widgets that make my online store more trustable.

va-zar
Mexico
6 days using the app
December 9, 2023

Works exactly as advertised and is the easiest app I have ever installed.
Thank you!

Limestone Holey Rock
3 months using the app
November 5, 2023

All things are good and simple, But unable to add Trust Badges In Footer, Please update for footer.

JWELLANE
India
About 2 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied November 15, 2023

Thank you for the review and we appreciate the feedback. I will take the idea back to our developers.

January 22, 2024

I am so happy with the quick help I needed to get the badges in. Can definitely recommend this app and the creators of the app. Special thanks to Itai who fixed it for me in seconds.❤️

Elegancedazzle
Sweden
3 days using the app
November 3, 2023

ITS VERY AWESOME BECAUSE THE CUSTOMER CAN SEE THE OPTIONS OF PAY AND HAVE A IDEA

Mendoza Departamental
Mexico
2 months using the app
Conversion Bear replied November 15, 2023

Thank you for the review and glad that our app helps your customer see payment options.

December 30, 2023

Very good App and super friendly, helpful support from itai. thank you very much

UGCube