Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Tekitin Technology

The app is extremely easy to use & set up. Considering it is a free app, it is very good value for money. Thanks guys!

Cullen Wayne

Love the app and the team are super helpful to install in on our paid theme. It has all the badges we need for our store based in the Philippines which is great as generally customers like to pay via COD or with local bank deposits. Thanks team.

Needed Element

Such an amazing app, did everything I was hoping for and all for free! Love the other apps by this developer as well!

AERATE

A straightforward app that is super simple to use. Great support team helped me when I had questions very fast. Honestly surprised by how fast they helped me. Cheers!

ShopZurel

I needed help moving my trust badge to a specific spot. I sent an email request, and just about the next day I sent an invitation for partial access. Itai fixed my problem within two days tops! very helpful

Xpert Skin

I needed this app to put trust badges on my cart and product pages and I requested help because I could not figure it out. Jonathan helped to put the code in for me. And it worked. Yay! So helpful and it really saved me a lot of frustration of trying to figure it out on my own. Great service for a free app, I appreciate you. Thank you Jonathan, so much.

funradstore

Easy step by step guide, Very user friendly with some ad ons to make it more efficient. As someone who is starting this is helpful.

Ricardo Watches

AWESOME APP, WORKS PERFECT!! I would deff recommend this app, I got a Dutch store and no problems with theire badge support. Thanks Bear.

The Neck Guardian

By faaaaar the best free trust badge app. Easy to use and integrate on store and doesnt reduce your loading times

Petsworld

I had a problem.
The support solved my problem for me in minutes and it worked right away.
Thank you very much Itai!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76