Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence

Jubilant Jewellery

I really enjoy the fact that the "Ultimate Trust Badges" is use/understand. The 4 choices of HD badge style graphics also gives you the options to choose how you want your badges to look on your website to fit your aesthetic. The best of all is that its FREE!

Meditation Yoga Shop

It does the what what it has to do. There would be even better if we can make space bigger or smaller above or below that cards!

I went through the video. It is very easy to setup

impulsell

This app really helps my store look good with the color trust badges. I know it will help with conversions when I get potential customers visiting My Store. The fact that its Free is such a bonus. Thank you Ultimate Trust badges.

ifashioness

Great app and Great customer Support , I faced some troubles in pasting the code to my theme , and Lynda was there so ready to help !.. Thank you Lynda !
And thanks for the fantastic app .

MYSTIC RAINBOW GIFTS

i just downloaded this app to my store and i loveeee this app it is so easy to use,and you get beautiful looking payment badges that go well with your store i strongly recommend this app to anyone 10 ⭐ app.

MDSTY

Free and easy to use! Would recommend to anyone. Looks great as well, options are nice. Awesome app!

Online Store LIIL

You really helped us, thanks! This is a high level free application! Confidence badges can be made in color, look very high quality and beautiful! The video clarifies everything. Great job!

Cervi-Care

Nice and easy

Mat Marr Photography

This was fast and easy to set up! There were clear instructions and a lot of great configurable settings! Great job!

TEOLAH

I used the app and it helped to boast my online store. I would suggest this app to others who might need something like for their store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6