Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

RUNHUIS

It is a very good APP. And it is all FREE! Very simple to use, you just need one minute to set up and put into use. Recommend!

Fashioncore360

it really easy to setup I installed it and set it up in less than a minute i'll recommend it for being fast and reliable

Andi’s Boutique

Just installed this app and love the customization option. I was able to match the colors and font to match my theme. Appearance is really important to me, so this was a must. I had issues installing, so it had to be done manually. The customer service was beyond amazing! They responded quickly to my request for assistance and did a great job. Thank you!

Pup Care

It is the best free app for payment badges available in Shopify app store. The app has an amazing customer support. Highly recommended.

Cree International Store

Love this app!!! Easy to use and navigate and setup. Most apps should be
simple as Ultimate Trust Badges by Conversion Bear.

Way Out Gear

This app is awesome! As a newbie I need all the help I can get and this app helped me tremendously. So easy!

HandwerkerFix

its a really great App! The conversion rate of my online shop is higher since I have your trust badges!

homeinnk

Very good app, it will be better if it can load faster. It loads a little slow now, part of the pattern shows slower than another. Still feel thankful for Conversion Bear's job.

iCovers.

Sehr einfach zu bedienen! Hoffe dass es dann auch mehr Sales generieren wird. (Mein Shop ist noch nicht Online).
SEHR EMPFEHLENSWERT JEDENFALLS!

CutePetHub

I love this app. Easy to setup and really does the job. Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it,