Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Beacon Market Square

This app is great, very easy Tonie’s and install the trust badges to give some credibility to my store.

StoreFour

Another great app by CB. Easy setup, clear display, no limit on the number of badges, and options to configure to your liking. Thanks!

FlipsideShop.dk

Conversions bear generly is top apps. and help and support i fast fast responded. ltai from conversions bear, did a really fast and great support for me. i highly recommend these apps
best regards CH from DK www.flipsideshop.dk

Capetus

I was looking for a payment app and tried a lot. After finding Ultimate Trust Badges, I quit. Because it suits my needs. Easy to install and I'm not a programmer. Thank you.

dealmoretoday

Installation was fast and easy. I stumbled on this app after I have tried to figure out what to do. Thanks so much. The app is awesome

FusionBattery

I've installed this app. This is very easy to install, setup and use. It looks excellent and it's perfect for any stores. Well done and thanks very much!

Yogamrut Organics

fantastic work! appreciate the effort , keep up ur work , great job was quite help full

Tekitin Technology

The app is extremely easy to use & set up. Considering it is a free app, it is very good value for money. Thanks guys!

Cullen Wayne

Love the app and the team are super helpful to install in on our paid theme. It has all the badges we need for our store based in the Philippines which is great as generally customers like to pay via COD or with local bank deposits. Thanks team.

Needed Element

Such an amazing app, did everything I was hoping for and all for free! Love the other apps by this developer as well!