Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

PeachCurves

at first didn't show up, go tin contact with a rep and right away was able to make it work, looks good and clean,

February 25, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤩Lynda.

Pro Survivals

A nice free app to add trust badges. Customer service was highly responsive. Thank you for your assistance.

February 25, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 🙌 Lynda.

best style beauty

VERY GOOD FOR BUSINESS. IT HELPED ME FOR HAVE MORE SELLING SO GO TO TAKE IT NOW IT'S FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

February 25, 2020

THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STAR REVIEW 👌 Lynda.

Toy Blissz

I use this app for my secure badge app. the best customer service ever. writing this for Lynda. Great work, keep it up. wish it could be more than 5. you deserve 10 star.

February 24, 2020

10 star review 😎thank you so much! Lynda.

The Motlun Mask Shop

Just like that this app is called 'ULTIMATE TRUST', yes we can absolutely ULTIMATE TRUST the Bear people. Works perfect and no complicated coding which many other co thought merchants are also software developer. Conversion Bears app by far provide the most friendly interface and any computer nerds can use it too. Great support Ms. Lynda! Simply awesome! :)

February 24, 2020

Our entire Bear team says "thank you!" 🐻 love your review, highly appreciated. Lynda.

b2brands

Perfect app and perfect support. I would recommend it to everyone. I wanted something and immediately do it gor me.

February 24, 2020

Happy to help any time 😇 Lynda.

Welcome Wee One

Exactly what I needed and looks amazing!
Installation very simple I even added it to my cart page for extra bonus since we can no longer add it to checkout.

Even have it showing up on featured product on my home page.

Thanks everyone at Conversion Bear

February 24, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤩 Lynda.

mycomfycover

Great App! And it´s for Free. The images are high quality and performing well.
Thanks a lot... I would enjoy more app´s of you!

February 24, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review 🤩Highly appreciated. Lynda.

Chill Boys

A conversion expert recommended we add trust badges to our website. After researching the various options, we decided to go with Ultimate Trust Badges by Conversion Bear. What a great experience! The app does exactly what it is supposed to do. It was very easy to set up and looks great on our product pages. Lynda provided us with amazing support to make sure everything looks and works as planned. Great app and great customer support! We are looking forward to using their new upsell app next!

February 23, 2020

thank you very much for the great review 👌 Lynda.

Nouvach

Greay App with Great Support! Free aswell! Recommend anymone to use it that need mores sales and trust to their store.

February 23, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 👍 Lynda.