Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

eifachzüri.shop

Super everything worked out immediately. Works great. The installation was very quick and easy.

January 9, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review 🎉 Lynda.

Leather & Silk

Always ready to help. Thank you Lynda for being there all the time to assist me! Useful app, friendly and efficient service!

January 9, 2020

Thank you very much, happy to help! Lynda.

SmartBird Shop

Lynda from support is great, helped me a lot!
I had problems about space on page, and she makes changes for me :)

explr.

Great help from Lynda! Did her best to assist me with my badge requirements on my add to cart page, fantastic customer service and attention to detail

January 5, 2020

Thank you so much! have a great 2020 with lots of sales 🎉 Lynda.

Veteran-Tribute

Very easy to install. Looks great on my product pages. Should help build trust. Thank you so much!!!

January 5, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review! happy to read you like the app. Lynda.

WriStrap Cases

Used it to add trust badges to the product page on my store. Very easy to use and set up. Very clean look with some customization options. Awesome App!

January 5, 2020

Perfect review. Thank you so much! Lynda.

TechTrend Shop

I just downloaded the app and it was really easy to use. It set itself up and I did not have to paste any code into anywhere it just worked. Really nice app and made so easy. Thank you guys

Fit In It

Really good customer's service! Definitely worth a try. Also the badges are really clean and they work really nice on a transparent background!

SilkyTreat

For trust badges, this app is really great. There are many trust badges to choose from, and even one time I asked for one that haven't been on the list and they added it really quick!
After 2 month I had a problem with the badges on my page, Lynda S from the support team took care of it in 5 minutes. That is the fasted service I ever got in my life. Thank you.

Ferro & Company Watches

Just installed the app. Too soon to give any reviews. But the service is lightspeed fast and great. Had a small difficulty placing the badges below the add to cart, went to live chat, and whithin 10 seconds Lynda replied and within 2 mins the problem was solved. Sure the app will be the same. 2 thumbs up

December 31, 2019

Happy to help any time 👌Happy new year! Lynda.