Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

TExpress1

i used this app and it helped me get sales its a great app you need it for your stores if you want to be succesful

January 11, 2020

thanks so much for the awesome review 🐻Cheers for many more sales in 2020! Lynda.

VarietyandQuality

Nice app, especially the customer service, really fast, familiar and professional, really enjoyed it!

January 11, 2020

Happy to help any time! Have a wonderful 2020 🤩Lynda.

Curvygirlplus

Great app! Really user-friendly, up on my site in minutes after installing! It doesn't slow my load speed either, which is great. Highly recommend!

January 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review 🤩Highly appreciated! Lynda.

UniqueBoutiqueParis

The support is fantastic!!!! Had a great experience, fast response and they set it up for me to be running!!

eifachzüri.shop

Super everything worked out immediately. Works great. The installation was very quick and easy.

January 9, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review 🎉 Lynda.

Leather & Silk

Always ready to help. Thank you Lynda for being there all the time to assist me! Useful app, friendly and efficient service!

January 9, 2020

Thank you very much, happy to help! Lynda.

SmartBird Shop

Lynda from support is great, helped me a lot!
I had problems about space on page, and she makes changes for me :)

explr.

Great help from Lynda! Did her best to assist me with my badge requirements on my add to cart page, fantastic customer service and attention to detail

January 5, 2020

Thank you so much! have a great 2020 with lots of sales 🎉 Lynda.

Veteran-Tribute

Very easy to install. Looks great on my product pages. Should help build trust. Thank you so much!!!

January 5, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review! happy to read you like the app. Lynda.

WriStrap Cases

Used it to add trust badges to the product page on my store. Very easy to use and set up. Very clean look with some customization options. Awesome App!

January 5, 2020

Perfect review. Thank you so much! Lynda.