Trust Badges Bear

Price: Free
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 25, 2020

Excellant app and Lynda was very helpfull in setting this up for me, would not hesitate to use again , very happy.

BlindTidy
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Conversion Bear replied January 25, 2020

Thank you so much! highly appreciated. Lynda.

January 24, 2020

I installed this app to provide any potential customers with peace of mind that my store is legit. While making changes to my theme, something caused the badges to disappear. I contacted Customer Support and the issue was solved in ten minutes. Lynda was extremely helpful, solved the issue, explained what happened and remained in constant communication. I’m happy to work with Conversation Bear. Wonderful company and beautifully designed Trust Badges.

Knittin Knot
Time spent using app: 27 days
January 24, 2020

Wonderful service from Linda. She helped me to correct some problems with my theme (from before) and install her installation. What's else ? In addition, the application is working well and it's nice.
Thanks a lot :-)

OkO-OkO™
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited January 23, 2020

simple et efficace, assez d'options dispo pour faire ce qu'on veut et l'assistance est très réactive.

POWYE
France
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Conversion Bear replied January 23, 2020

Merci beaucoup 🙏Happy to help! Lynda.

January 23, 2020

Great apps! I really like it. I have been using many accounts. 100% recommended. Thank you so much!

domebear
Belgium
Time spent using app: 28 days
Conversion Bear replied January 23, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review 😌cheers for more sales. Lynda.

January 23, 2020

Best app on the store, don't look anywhere else. Free plan and builds great trust. Thanks heaps and keen to convert more sales!!

Vivo Outdoor Co
Time spent using app: 3 months
Conversion Bear replied January 23, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 🙏Lynda.

January 21, 2020

great support from Lynda! Everyone need this for their shop! It's amazing and have a big variant of payment processor and bank logo

AIrpods iPhone Holder
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Conversion Bear replied January 21, 2020

Happy to help any time 😇 thanks for the review. Lynda.

January 20, 2020

Looks great and the customer service from these guys was AWEsome! I had trouble finding the right way to set it up and they did it in a snap then showed me how. Highly recommend this app!

Books and Products from Susan Fitzell
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
Conversion Bear replied January 20, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 😇Lynda.

January 18, 2020

I just start to use, but already look very helpfull. Not so much free apps what I try out have so many important tools. Thanks

Gajello
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 8 days
Conversion Bear replied January 19, 2020

Thanks for the review 😊 cheers for more sales. Lynda.

January 18, 2020

Simple widget, lightweight and i hope it will be good to improve sales! Thanks for the hard work guys

Campers Fuera De Serie
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
Conversion Bear replied January 18, 2020

Our pleasure! thank you for the lovely review 🤩Lynda.