Categories Uncomplicated

Categories Uncomplicated

$10/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 18, 2022

Great App! Does a great job with breadcrumbs and categories icons! The support is awesome! Alex always helps with whatever you need!

Testeartigos2
Portugal
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 11, 2022

Really simple app and was totally a lifesaver. We had some questions and Alex was really understanding and an amazing help

Approved Vitamins
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 7, 2022

Amazing app! Migrating from Magento with a large store with over 1000 collections, we have been scratching our heads for weeks trying to work out how to organise our categories and collections for effective SEO. At this point we've only used the breadcrumbs feature of this app, however I already can wholeheartedly recommend it. If you're serious about optimising your website for search engines this app really solves the issue of inadequate breadcrumbs on the Shopify platform. Alex has been kind enough to guide us in some small tweaks and his support is quick and responsive.

Macfixit Australia
Time spent using app: 15 days
February 21, 2022

Alex the developer was very quick to respond to support requests and was very helpful with how his app is setup for Online 2.0 themes, this is the best app on shopify for large collections. I would give 6 stars if i could. Get this app enough said!

Massey Tractor Parts
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited November 10, 2021

I needed to present my categories in a very specific way, which was not possible with the theme that I am using. Between what I was expecting from this app and what I could do was an amazing and pleasant surprise. The categories can be placed in different ways, also the possibility of having breadcrumbs that really work without creating new scripts is an amazing feature. For the support I couldn't be happier, Alex is very clear and precise when helping, the first automatic message, in a professional way, explains his availability for answering in person and he offers reliable solutions when answering our questions. The major point is the integration of this app with 2.0 themes. I love this app, it surpasses every expectation, very professional support and hope Alex will keep his amazing work.

Signature for Creation
Belgium
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 31, 2021

Very useful app, and Alex is very responsive and helped us find the root of a problem very quickly ! Thanks :)

My Little Day
France
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 4, 2021

We've been looking for a solution to manage categories and subcategories for a long time and this app has surpassed our expectations. On top of that the SEO metadata is an invaluable bonus. The support provided has been superb and we're beyond pleased with the results. Many thanks for providing this solution and for the first-rate customer care. Highly recommended!

for the Ageless
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
August 11, 2020

The app works perfectly! Form an SEO perspective, using this within a filter system is awesome since you can link to collection pages vs filtered pages. Alex and the support team is really helpful, in fact, they were pivotal in helping to get this up and running to our specifications. Well worth it!

MyAmericanCrafts
Time spent using app: 11 days
June 22, 2020

Brilliant app - solves a problem that Shopify should sort out, especially the breadcrumbs. Not the easiest to install unless you know the Shopify code, but the support is superb. Highly recommend. See it in action here:

Halcyon Blue Ltd
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 9, 2020

This app accomplished exactly what I wanted it to. Much better than the native collection/sub-collection and breadcrumbs features that came with my theme. Users can now see exactly where they are in the navigation tree of the site.

Alex, the developer, provided very quick and helpful responses to my questions about styling to match my site. Friendly service, would recommend to anyone looking to more effectively organizer their site.

Pelican Color Case