Categories Uncomplicated

Categories Uncomplicated

by Lightenna Ltd

Categories for Shopify, done the right way

Vintro

This app is amazing - it makes having sub categories so much easier to do, and it has great tutorials. This is a must have for anyone that wants to have sub categories.

It is also has a great sidebar function which makes it easy to create and manage a sidebar.

Bluntwrapvenezuela

Uncomplicated App is the best for every site owner that likes organize categories and subcategories.

Alex is great support

Abcdefgh123456

Great Futures, Really Use Full, Great Customer Service

Tutu Masters

I was so frustrated trying to get my sidebar navigation more functional and the breadcrumbs to show more parent and sub collections within my third party theme. Categories Uncomplicated helped me stop pulling my hair out! I searched long and hard before I found this gem.

Alex has created a really powerful tool and helpful videos to customize.

Tidyhydro

Perfect, the breadcrumbs allow us to show a structure for users and search engines on an otherwise flat architecture! The sub cat icons are great for our category pages and work well for mobile. The only downside is that we've styled our category icons and the CSS gets reset if we refresh the menu structure, so if you could add some custom styling options that would be perfect!

Wc Armament

Fantastic app! Yes you'll need to have some basic skills to customize it but the core of the program is absolutely solid. Adam has been such a big help with the whole process. Can't speak highly enough. Thank you so much.

Whiteside Machine

Great app with very helpful support. Plenty of videos to assist in creating menus and categories.

Mbrcosmetics

This is really good app. It works well as it should. Support is helpfull. In my opinion this app is better than competitors. I've tested a few other apps. This is the best.

Globaltooling

Excellent app that does everything it promises. The developer is very responsive and helpful. Easy to use.

Reel Draggin Tackle

Outstanding application. Integration was fast and simple. I have a very large number of SKU's across multiple departments and sub-departments. This application allows my customers to navigate and find my products quickly and with ease. I highly recommend this application. Customer support has been nothing but superior. Alex has always quickly responded with sound advise and when I get stuck he very quickly resolves the issues. If I could give these guys 6 stars I would!

Previous 1 3 4