Categories Uncomplicated

Categories Uncomplicated

by Lightenna

Categories for Shopify, done the right way

MyAmericanCrafts

The app works perfectly! Form an SEO perspective, using this within a filter system is awesome since you can link to collection pages vs filtered pages. Alex and the support team is really helpful, in fact, they were pivotal in helping to get this up and running to our specifications. Well worth it!

21st Centurior

Thank you so much for this app Alex. I have searched a lot on shopify store and on the internet figuring it out if there is any app or way I can achieve this kind of functionally in my store. and this is the only app I came across. and still, it's affordable. and with very nice customer support, he cleared all my queries.

Halcyon Blue Ltd

Brilliant app - solves a problem that Shopify should sort out, especially the breadcrumbs. Not the easiest to install unless you know the Shopify code, but the support is superb. Highly recommend. See it in action here:

Pelican Color Case

This app accomplished exactly what I wanted it to. Much better than the native collection/sub-collection and breadcrumbs features that came with my theme. Users can now see exactly where they are in the navigation tree of the site.

Alex, the developer, provided very quick and helpful responses to my questions about styling to match my site. Friendly service, would recommend to anyone looking to more effectively organizer their site.

Hardy Farm Supply

The support was great. Be sure to check your spam box if you reach out for help. Thank you Alex you went above and beyond.

December 12, 2019

I have attempted to contact you, prior to your review by email three times and through your store. I suspect your SPAM filter has blocked these attempts.

In an effort to provide the same excellent support my other customers have received, I also searched for your business online, messaged you on Facebook and called your US phone number (from the UK) 3 times. I'm now all out of options, but I hope that I can get hold of you because, as I've emphasised all the way through this process, I am really keen to help.

Also I can confirm you have not been charged anything this far. I offer a free trial for 10-days from when you installed the app (5/12). Best of luck with your store.

Beautiful Doors

Catagories worked exactly the way we need to
Simple to install in our theme but took a while to format in the same style
Would highly recommend
Support has been good to!

Discount Office

The only app I could get to work the way I wanted. Works amazingly well. Only gripe is because I have a large category tree (and I mean really big), I have to do a manual workaround but most sites won't have that issue. Highly recommended++++

Vintro

This app is amazing - it makes having sub categories so much easier to do, and it has great tutorials.
This is a must have for anyone that wants to have sub categories.

It is also has a great sidebar function which makes it easy to create and manage a sidebar.

Bluntwrapvenezuela

Uncomplicated App is the best for every site owner that likes organize categories and subcategories.

Alex is great support