Categories Uncomplicated

Categories Uncomplicated

by Lightenna Ltd

Categories for Shopify, done the right way

Hardy Farm Supply

I reached out for support and got an email basically saying you are too busy to help. For $10 a month I should be able to reach out.

December 12, 2019

I have attempted to contact you, prior to your review by email three times and through your store. I suspect your SPAM filter has blocked these attempts.

In an effort to provide the same excellent support my other customers have received, I also searched for your business online, messaged you on Facebook and called your US phone number (from the UK) 3 times. I'm now all out of options, but I hope that I can get hold of you because, as I've emphasised all the way through this process, I am really keen to help.

Also I can confirm you have not been charged anything this far. I offer a free trial for 10-days from when you installed the app (5/12). Best of luck with your store.

Beautiful Doors

Catagories worked exactly the way we need to
Simple to install in our theme but took a while to format in the same style
Would highly recommend
Support has been good to!

Discount Office

The only app I could get to work the way I wanted. Works amazingly well. Only gripe is because I have a large category tree (and I mean really big), I have to do a manual workaround but most sites won't have that issue. Highly recommended++++

Vintro

This app is amazing - it makes having sub categories so much easier to do, and it has great tutorials.
This is a must have for anyone that wants to have sub categories.

It is also has a great sidebar function which makes it easy to create and manage a sidebar.

Bluntwrapvenezuela

Uncomplicated App is the best for every site owner that likes organize categories and subcategories.

Alex is great support

Abcdefgh123456

Great Futures, Really Use Full, Great Customer Service

Tutu Masters

I was so frustrated trying to get my sidebar navigation more functional and the breadcrumbs to show more parent and sub collections within my third party theme. Categories Uncomplicated helped me stop pulling my hair out! I searched long and hard before I found this gem.

Alex has created a really powerful tool and helpful videos to customize.

Tidyhydro

Perfect, the breadcrumbs allow us to show a structure for users and search engines on an otherwise flat architecture! The sub cat icons are great for our category pages and work well for mobile. The only downside is that we've styled our category icons and the CSS gets reset if we refresh the menu structure, so if you could add some custom styling options that would be perfect!

Wc Armament

Fantastic app! Yes you'll need to have some basic skills to customize it but the core of the program is absolutely solid. Adam has been such a big help with the whole process. Can't speak highly enough. Thank you so much.

Whiteside Machine

Great app with very helpful support. Plenty of videos to assist in creating menus and categories.

Previous 1 3 4