Categories Uncomplicated

Categories Uncomplicated | Reviews

by Zoom Buzz

Categories for your store, done the right way (2.0 compatible)

The Old Curiosity Shop Kendal

Excellent App & Excellent Service. Customer service could not be faulted, both efficient and friendly. A++++++++++++++

Naughty North

Honestly one of the best apps.. I use it across multiple Shopify stores. So easy to integrate and does exactly what it says. A must-have if you have many categories.

Facepaint Com

Alex from Categories Uncomplicated has been extremely helpful in answering all of our issues promptly. Truly superior customer service!

Second Ascent

Super responsive developer and very helpful with implementation. If you have large collections of products, this makes navigating your site dramatically easier.

101s Ltd

Amazing support! Alex responded right away. This category system is exactly what I needed.

Talkingfashion

Highly recommend this app! Uncomplicated categories made so much easier for customers to browse and find products in the shop! Great app. Plus they provide Excellent customer service all around. Alex is extremely helpful and quick to answer, just on top of it! I can't say enough about it. Im thrilled, thank you! Cheers!

Madison And Hill

Outstanding Customer Service - quick and extremely helpful with assistance in installing the app to our shopify theme. Solved an important need for us with the ability to sort and show categories and subcategories in a sidebar list! Thank you and would highly recommend!!!

Setadel Studios

This app does what our company needed to do--that is, to show the categories, subcategories, and sub-subcategories that Shopify does not come with. The app creator Alex has helped us numerous times setting it up. He's been very prompt at responding to our questions. Definitely worth it! Thanks, Alex!

Kat Scrappiness

I can't say enough about the support for this app. I was a little hesitant at first to install it because I was scared it would be difficult, however, it was much easier than I had anticipated. I was afraid to install the code myself and Alex did it for me, very quickly and graciously I might add! Excellent app, excellent price and excellent support. Couldn't be happier!

Ozclix

Fantastic app, one of the most useful ones on here. Thank you for your support Alex even though the error was on my end.