Free Gift — Upsell for Product

Create an upsell or free gift after ATC button. Sell more!

Free plan available
upsell pop up app

lustronlights

Pretty good. I haven't tried all of them but this is definitely a clean interface. Wish it was a bit cheaper.

lumenoculars

Trust the reviews! This app and developer is highly reputable and worth working with. Setup was easy for us and helped out our sales quickly.

Laura-writing-services

Better than their competitors with a simpler and less intrusive design than others! Also very well priced!

puertovallara

Hits all the spots, but it's so expensive!!! Wish there were cheaper plans available though I appreciate the app itself.

Ay Bendito!

Great app and if you encounter issues they have a great team that works with you to help you solve it!
This app is a must in your store!!

PEPE BACIO

Application très intéressante et efficace quand on souhaite implémenter des recommandations d'achat ! call center très rapide . je recommande !

bolstr® - Pocket Research

Dose not work with other discount codes and this is not disclosed anywhere that I can see. Oversight.

December 14, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
We would kindly inform you that it's a Shopify restriction and, unfortunately, there's nothing we could do.

FidgyPop

I used this app for buy X, get Y (from a specific category) and it works amazingly! What's more, I thought there was an issue with the app, which turned out to be an issue on my end, and the support team contacted me within minutes of my review. They were amazing, super detailed and thorough with very specific timelines and follow up. This was probably one of the best customer service experiences ever! I highly recommend it!

SILKSILKY

Don't try to use this software. He will secretly charge you $14.99, even if you only install and test it for a short time

September 28, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
Sorry that you've faced confusion. Please note that the app is free to use on one product page only. Once it's used on more pages the app switches plan, the app has a warning banner inside of it.
We've requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid accidental charges. Also, we tried to contact you via email regarding this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.

Shopincoin

This company is definitely a scammer. I just tested his app and deleted it on the same day, but it was still charged $14.95.

September 28, 2021

Sorry that you've faced inconvenience and confusion but we would kindly inform you that the app is free to use on one product page only. Once it's used on more pages the app switches plan, he app has a warning banner inside of it.
Anyway, we've requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges, it will be processed ASAP.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13