Upsell for Products

Upsell for Products

by SpurIT

Cart Upsell App to Offer Products Based on Cart Content

CV Directo

I used this app to help me increase the prom ticket in my store. I really like how it does Its wonderful!

And the support is very quickly, efficient and polite.

May 4, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

ALL IT Hypermarket

we change our store theme and their developer provide us good support to ensure the apps is working fine in our new theme. Amaze with their fast response, good job!

July 29, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that are proud of. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

CSM24 Store

Awesome! Love this one. Many settings to configure upsell offers exactly the way you want. Works nice and does the job! The guys in their customer support are SUPER friendly and helpful and they are ready to help around the clock, amazing!

May 27, 2019

Palladio Beauty

Clunky and had an issue that they couldn't reproduce. Moving on to another app. Maybe that one will work better.

Xbodyuk

Great app that's easy to install and use, looks great and more importantly, gives results! We've seen a conversion rate of 8% within a couple of days. Brilliant!

Hexagon Hgn

The app works great and already got some upsells, I really like the endless possibility i can create to upsell
check it out on my web site www.hexagon-hgn.com

Lets Print Big

This definitely works. Buy x and get y. We really think it pushes the customer to go ahead and buy when we add on the bonus. You can see how we use it on our site at www.letsprintbig.com

Selected Super Products

Very good app and the support is great, even on Sundays!

Mygsdogs

I looked for an up-sell app for a long time and I finally found it!

Life Flask

I absolutely love your app. I think its the best out there. You have more features that everyone and its the most customizable. The ONLY reason I give a 4 and not a 5 is because when you create your offer and add products to show when a customer checks out it doesnt show the discounted price....For ex if i create an offer where "add item item to your cart and receive 30% off your entire order. When showing the additional items that i chose to add they show the full price when they should show what they would cost with the 30% off. If you could do this and have it to where it auto populates no one could hold a candle to you guys. I mean that would make this app the sweetest out there. All in all great app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13