Free Gift — Upsell for Product

Free Gift — Upsell for Product

by SpurIT UAB

Create an upsell or free gift after ATC button. Sell more!

The Crewel Work Company

We were struggling with pop up set up and this app was recommended by a developer. It's very simple to use, reasonably priced and the team behind it are super helpful! They got back to me in just a few minutes when we had an issue due to user error!

musemoodco

selected for a free plan but was charged 14.95USD for the past 3 months. we were not even notified of the charges. ridiculous.

July 12, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. The thing is that you've used 2 upselling products while the free plan allows to use only one-first upselling product, so that's the reason of this charge. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

bluetekstore

Hello, I was charged $ 14.95 off i no longer have your app and it is uninstalled. It's not serious

June 28, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. The thing is that you've used 2 different target products while using the app. The free plan allows to use one specific product only so that's the reason. Anyway, no worries, we've already requested a refund from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet.
Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Maribe Creations

Unfortunately, the app has some cross-effects with others, but you just have to check that individually in your own shop. The support is keen to make the customer happy and takes care of open questions or problems even at unusual times.

OZOE

Great experience for using their apps in our SHOP OZOE. Friendly Customers Support. In the future will consider about the payment plan. its worth !

May 24, 2021

Thanks! We are always ready to assist so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

Probio Naturprodukte

Awesome APP++++++++++, i really like this app the awesome feature about this app is that it offer discount but i really dislike this app not support same products in different offers

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback!

whiskeygifter.com

Easy to install, setup and use for my needs. I have a few optional items that need to be added on for gift sets and this worked great!

May 24, 2021

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time :)

RAW ISLAND JEWELS

The app is great, and Alexander's customer service was excellent. Hopefully there is an option that allows for checkout redirection as that would be ideal. But it's great for now.

May 24, 2021

Thank you! We are working on our apps' improval so we believe that this feature will be added in future ;)

Lovepawz

Fantastic app boosts product sales and is a true upsell app. Only wish it was a little less costly but besides that great app 5/5

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and good luck to your business!

The Mustard Seed Marketplace

I have really enjoyed this app, and when I had some issues with coding (my own doing) the support team was great at QUICKLY responding and promptly getting my issue resolved! I look forward to continuing to use this great app! The App is also incredibly user friendly which I appreciate!

May 24, 2021

Thank you! We are just happy to be useful so feel free to contact us anytime!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12