Upsell for Products 2.0

Upsell for Products 2.0

by SpurIT

Popup Upsell. In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell. One Click Upsell

Probio Naturprodukte

Awesome APP++++++++++, i really like this app the awesome feature about this app is that it offer discount but i really dislike this app not support same products in different offers

whiskeygifter.com

Easy to install, setup and use for my needs. I have a few optional items that need to be added on for gift sets and this worked great!

RAW ISLAND JEWELS

The app is great, and Alexander's customer service was excellent. Hopefully there is an option that allows for checkout redirection as that would be ideal. But it's great for now.

Lovepawz

Fantastic app boosts product sales and is a true upsell app. Only wish it was a little less costly but besides that great app 5/5

The Mustard Seed Marketplace

I have really enjoyed this app, and when I had some issues with coding (my own doing) the support team was great at QUICKLY responding and promptly getting my issue resolved! I look forward to continuing to use this great app! The App is also incredibly user friendly which I appreciate!

alakassa

I used this app for cross selling purposes and offered me more than I expected. I have more options to increase my offer to customers an surprise them with unexpected options in a very easy and intuitive way. I recommend it as part of the key suite you need to have in your e-commerce.

Helenskinz

When I went to add a common product AGAIN like I put on the 1st Offer it wouldn't let me select any of the products I had in my 1st Offer. You can only promote each product ONCE with this app. If you add white sneakers to your Long Sleeve T-Shirts selection on your first Offer you will never be able to offer the white sneakers with anything else, ever! That's why you get ONE FREE Offer to build before you are committed to pay. I finally removed it through deleting Code, what a mission. Now these guys want me to Delete my Negative review for a Free 6 months of any app. I call BS! That's dodgey! Not deleting. Everyone needs to get the Truth and not be bought.

April 13, 2021

Thanks for your review and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. Unfortunately, yes, there's no way to use the same product in several upsell offers.
We've sent you an email regarding this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Frac Watches

Great great app, whether free or paid plan its helped me increase my average cart value to a lot higher. Thank you so much!

March 22, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us and good luck to your business :)

PureTap

Excellent app! Clean, simple, customizable. Had a minor issue (my own fault). Contacted support who replied within an hour and solved my problem. Highly recommended!

March 22, 2021

Thank you so much! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Copeland

This app is working very well. It looses a star because immediately after you add the discounted item to cart, on my store at least, the customer can change quantity on the discounted items. They could then potentially have extra discounted merch which I will have to remove. It hasn't been an issue yet, but worried it could be! If it becomes an issue, then the rating will really drop.

March 22, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Please reach out to our Support team using the live chat inside of the app, we will do our best to investigate this case :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11