Free Gift — Upsell for Product

Free Gift — Upsell for Product | Reviews

by SpurIT UAB

Create an upsell or free gift after ATC button. Sell more!

FidgyPop

I used this app for buy X, get Y (from a specific category) and it works amazingly! What's more, I thought there was an issue with the app, which turned out to be an issue on my end, and the support team contacted me within minutes of my review. They were amazing, super detailed and thorough with very specific timelines and follow up. This was probably one of the best customer service experiences ever! I highly recommend it!

SILKSILKY

Don't try to use this software. He will secretly charge you $14.99, even if you only install and test it for a short time

September 28, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.
Sorry that you've faced confusion. Please note that the app is free to use on one product page only. Once it's used on more pages the app switches plan, the app has a warning banner inside of it.
We've requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid accidental charges. Also, we tried to contact you via email regarding this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience.

Shopincoin

This company is definitely a scammer. I just tested his app and deleted it on the same day, but it was still charged $14.95.

September 28, 2021

Sorry that you've faced inconvenience and confusion but we would kindly inform you that the app is free to use on one product page only. Once it's used on more pages the app switches plan, he app has a warning banner inside of it.
Anyway, we've requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges, it will be processed ASAP.

The Crewel Work Company

We were struggling with pop up set up and this app was recommended by a developer. It's very simple to use, reasonably priced and the team behind it are super helpful! They got back to me in just a few minutes when we had an issue due to user error!

musemoodco

selected for a free plan but was charged 14.95USD for the past 3 months. we were not even notified of the charges. ridiculous.

July 12, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. The thing is that you've used 2 upselling products while the free plan allows to use only one-first upselling product, so that's the reason of this charge. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

bluetekstore

Hello, I was charged $ 14.95 off i no longer have your app and it is uninstalled. It's not serious

June 28, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. The thing is that you've used 2 different target products while using the app. The free plan allows to use one specific product only so that's the reason. Anyway, no worries, we've already requested a refund from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet.
Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Maribe Creations

Unfortunately, the app has some cross-effects with others, but you just have to check that individually in your own shop. The support is keen to make the customer happy and takes care of open questions or problems even at unusual times.

OZOE

Great experience for using their apps in our SHOP OZOE. Friendly Customers Support. In the future will consider about the payment plan. its worth !

May 24, 2021

Thanks! We are always ready to assist so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

Probio Naturprodukte

Awesome APP++++++++++, i really like this app the awesome feature about this app is that it offer discount but i really dislike this app not support same products in different offers

May 24, 2021

Thanks for your feedback!

whiskeygifter.com

Easy to install, setup and use for my needs. I have a few optional items that need to be added on for gift sets and this worked great!

May 24, 2021

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying it for a long time :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12