Upsell for Products

Upsell for Products

by SpurIT

Cart Upsell App to Offer Products Based on Cart Content

Chamoureuse Com

5 stars because this app is great and the support is awesome.
Special thanks to Kyril from the support team who took the time and the patience to help me get the app running.

Superb Paws

Very Easy to use! Great work around and nice designs of the pop up. I look forward to this bringing me more sales.

Alden Watches

it's good and very easy to use.

Funify Life Estore

Great app and fantastic support... keep working on it guys, it has unlimited potential.

Thepokestore

I love this app. I tried a lot of upsell apps and this one is my favorite

Bathroom Direct Products

Great App, lets me choose what item I offer as add-ons or recommended options for different products.

Trunqueangiang

so great! its very useful. this is the first time, i have traffic a lots of oder.

Klepki

Great app that was relatively easy to set up. Prompt and exceptional customer service, they went above and beyond what I expected when I got stuck. Absolutely wonderful, can't wait to use this!

Lisa Robin

Nice app, good support. We have used this as an incentive for increasing order size and it has worked well. Easy to use.

Modern Vintage Quilt Shop

Easy to use! I had three promotions up for President's Day sales in under an hour! Now we'll see how they work but really happy about the set-up!