Free Gift — Upsell for Product

Create an upsell or free gift after ATC button. Sell more!

Free plan available
upsell pop up app

TENSPatch

L'assistance est au top, m'aide bcp dans les petits challenges que j'ai rencontré avec cette appli, je recommande !

February 8, 2021

Skatexboard

Super easy to install. Exactly what I was looking for and also super customizable. Customer support was fast and quick when I had questions!

February 1, 2021

So good to know that our app is the one you were looking for :)
Please let us know if you face any difficulties or have questions!

Tiny and Snail

It works! Shopify doesn't automatically add a free gift to the cart, even when you set up buy x get y, so this was the work around I found. Very slick, quick to set up. I think we will use start using it for other things too!

February 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! It's highly appreciated!

Hoppibolla

I'im impressed: great support! Quick and fast. Problem solved in a few minutes...5 stars and thank you.

Thanks so much :)
It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

HV-Queens

I'm very happy with it!
It looks very nice. I cant believe its free.
Ill let you know if i make any additional sales. Thank you

February 1, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Sofa Club®

I really like this app! There are many similar apps out there and you pay a lot for them. This is free! Not sure how long it will remain free and maintained, but looks cool it has many brilliant features. Customer support is amazing, they are quick and they always come back with an answer in minutes. Tip: it has some looping/redirecting issue when you try to open the app, press the "escape" button couple of times and that will solve this issue. (I am using mac) Only reason I gave 4 star other way it would be 5!

January 21, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! It's really appreciated!

EgoSumSport

Je n'ai pas eu le temps encore de l'experimenter sur le site web, mais l'app est simple à utiliser!

January 18, 2021

Alpine Ridge Outfitters

I used this app to do a free gift if an item is added to the cart! Works well and had good customer support when I needed it!

January 13, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Don't hesitate to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist :)

Shop-toncable

meilleurs application pour les upsells direct , tout est modifiable et le design au top ! je recommande a toute les personnes qui cherche une application pour les upsell gratuite .
enfin une application qui tient la route

January 13, 2021

Quote A Classic

Very easy to use, works perfectly and great customer support! They kindly adapted the app to my theme and did all the customizations.

January 4, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! :)