Free Gift — Upsell for Product

Create an upsell or free gift after ATC button. Sell more!

Free plan available
upsell pop up app

AnteAgeSkin

I really like this app!! as well as the customer service!! super attentive and helpful and kind.
Thank you!!

December 10, 2020

It's so good to know that you like it! Thank YOU for choosing us and feel free to contact us 24/7!

Woodstock & cie

Really great app, could not beleive it was free and very well working. Customer service was on point, very helpfull and competent! We had a couple issues with programing discounts and they found solutions to all our problems, I would highly recommend this app if you'd like to upsell with suggested products and discounts.

December 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long-long time :)

Palladio Beauty

Clunky and had an issue that they couldn't reproduce. Moving on to another app. Maybe that one will work better.

Life Flask

I absolutely love your app. I think its the best out there. You have more features that everyone and its the most customizable. The ONLY reason I give a 4 and not a 5 is because when you create your offer and add products to show when a customer checks out it doesnt show the discounted price....For ex if i create an offer where "add item item to your cart and receive 30% off your entire order. When showing the additional items that i chose to add they show the full price when they should show what they would cost with the 30% off. If you could do this and have it to where it auto populates no one could hold a candle to you guys. I mean that would make this app the sweetest out there. All in all great app

Sfnutrition 2

The support team were very good, quick responses and helped fix issues to prevent delay in sale launch.

Styllfresh

Me being dumb and mistake prone meant I had to contact the support staff almost everyday and thank god for that! They have helped me so much in setting up the app and providing me the necessary answers to my frustrated inquiries!

Sportzcrazymama

App seems good unless you want to offer a reduced price product in response to a purchase. The FAQ is out dated in this matter regarding how to hide the reduced price special offer from the rest of your shop. I tried live support chat and they were less than helpful. I sent screen shots of their faq where it shows a screen shot of 'hide collection' tic mark in shopify that is supposed to do this job. I sent a screen shot of my collection page that shows this option is not available in collections. I was given no work around. Just talked to in circles without the difference in screen shots ever being acknowledged. I'm uninstalling and looking for a better option.

Arubaaloe 2

Was easy to work with, good customer service and works very well.

Step One Clothing

Great customer support, I've had a few questions regarding the product and found their online support to be prompt and helpful.

One feature I would like to see, is having multiple upsells that work in conjunction with my Quantity Breaks app.

Planet Macabre

Contains many of the features to specify upsell offers. CSS and design did not meet our needs. Mobile serves 100px images only. Layout does not auto-calculate when turning screen from landscape to portrait. Disabling mobile does not prevent mobile user experience from being available when shrinking desktop screen size. Had to use CSS to replace the 100px so limited to 1 campaign at a time. No campaign duplication option so we are just re-editing the original campaign over and over again. Please fix your app.