Free Gift — Upsell for Product

Create an upsell or free gift after ATC button. Sell more!

Free plan available
upsell pop up app

SÖNER HERRKLOCKOR

The highest customer service that you can get. Hight knowledge and super fast support. Highly recommends this app. But! The app doesn't work if you use a discount codes! Huge problem form any Shopifyers.

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback!
It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to reach out to us 24/7 :)

Luxeova Atelier

Love this app so far and customer service very fast response. Helpful app for sell upsells and cross-sell

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! We are always ready to assist so feel free to contact us anytime :)

Revelry Supply

From the Shopify team: "it treats all checkouts as draft orders and draft orders cannot process discount codes" Basically, the discount code box on our checkout page no longer worked. It was a customer service nightmare to have customers calling and emailing saying that there was nowhere for them to input the discount code they had been given.

February 23, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email regarding this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

AVON Kıbrıs

Very useful app and great support. The team helped me really fast to solve an issue. For a free app it's very good.

February 23, 2021

Thank so much! Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist :)

Monvistyle

I haven't tested it with the online store yet, but it's really a simple and useful application! Free and complete.

February 22, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated!

Yuki's Desire

I love this app, it's the perfect upsell tool I needed. The most amazing thing is that it's 100% free. I'm able to choose multiple products to upsell at the same time without any issue. Plus it's user friendly, as long as you can read.

February 22, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words! Please let us know if you face any difficulties, we are always happy to assist!

Cactus Jane Luxury Self Care

Intuitive and easy to configure. Just what I was looking for to upsell companion products. Thank you for making it free!

February 15, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time!

Arabella Baby

They have been very helpful with any issues that have come up. I really like the way the upsell looks.

February 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

MagSafe Accessoires

Great app! Works fine and allows to insert custom discount for the uppsells! Unfortunately no redirect to cart option, but they assured me that it will be added soon!

February 8, 2021

Thank you! We are working hard on our apps' improval so I believe it definitely will be added :)

Unique Rosary Beads

Used this to create simple add on services for customers when adding items to checkout. Really easy to set up and design it to match your store. Had a little issue with this but tech support was very quick and sorted me out.

February 8, 2021

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback!