Free Gift — Upsell for Product

Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
Edited October 29, 2020

We have been using Upsell since we opened in 2014 and we've recently had an issue due to an update on the theme by Shopify. We contacted customer service and they solved the problem immediately. Communication was amazing. We installed Unlimited Upsell shortly after we opened our online boutique on March 2014. The app was easy to install and works great with our shopify theme. The instructions to create an upsell were user friendly. Overall a well designed app that does exactly what it is for. I will continue using it and I recommend to anybody that needs an Upsell app.

Bonjour Baby Baskets - Luxury Gift Baskets for Babies
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
September 4, 2014

A very good low cost app that has helped increase my online sales!

Vista Smog Check
July 9, 2014

I think the best part is that we could get a very useful app for free. It's so helpful for startup businesses and it's easy to set up and modify. Any problems were resolved within a day. :)

GDE Calligraphy
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 9, 2014

This is a great app and it's Free!!! I had to contact their customer care department and they fix my issue within hours. I highly recommend this app!!!!!

Sunshine Senders
July 1, 2014

This app is really great! I love that I can (SIMPLY) customize with great complexity. The genius who designed this made complex easy. I just need some traffic to be built back up after switching to Shopify to test it out. This is an excellent app for everyone. Takes about 20 minutes to set up but well worth it. Very modern and a pleasure to work in.

Monkey Suit Vintage
Time spent using app: Almost 7 years
June 19, 2014

Could not be more pleased with this app. I expected a bit of work and to have to contact support to fully set it up- but that wasn't the case at all. Up and running within 10 minutes! Customization allows for a fluid transition from cart to app. Thanks SpurIT!

District Grain
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 15, 2014

Excellent customer support, fast and efficient. Thanks for offering a free app.

MYCASE
New Zealand
May 13, 2014

Good app, takes a little work but it's worth the effort.

SharePoint Training
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 25, 2014

Its good but now so easy to set up need some knowledge, anyway its first class on this type of app.

Instant Famous - Grow your Social presence today
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 17, 2014

I can't believe such a stellar app is free! I'm so glad it is, too. It looks professional, doesn't seem spammy, and I hope it will be a great tool to make a little more money :)

jerseymaids