Free Gift — Upsell for Product

Create an upsell or free gift after ATC button. Sell more!

Free plan available
upsell pop up app

GDE Calligraphy

I think the best part is that we could get a very useful app for free. It's so helpful for startup businesses and it's easy to set up and modify. Any problems were resolved within a day. :)

Sunshine Senders

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a great app and it's Free!!! I had to contact their customer care department and they fix my issue within hours. I highly recommend this app!!!!!

Monkey Suit Vintage

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

This app is really great! I love that I can (SIMPLY) customize with great complexity. The genius who designed this made complex easy. I just need some traffic to be built back up after switching to Shopify to test it out. This is an excellent app for everyone. Takes about 20 minutes to set up but well worth it. Very modern and a pleasure to work in.

District Grain

Could not be more pleased with this app. I expected a bit of work and to have to contact support to fully set it up- but that wasn't the case at all. Up and running within 10 minutes! Customization allows for a fluid transition from cart to app. Thanks SpurIT!

MYCASE

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent customer support, fast and efficient. Thanks for offering a free app.

SharePoint Training

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Good app, takes a little work but it's worth the effort.

Instant Famous - Grow your Social presence today

Location Germany

Its good but now so easy to set up need some knowledge, anyway its first class on this type of app.

jerseymaids

I can't believe such a stellar app is free! I'm so glad it is, too. It looks professional, doesn't seem spammy, and I hope it will be a great tool to make a little more money :)

My Acting Career

Location Australia

Great app. Excellent support. Best of all, it's FREE!

Cigar Federation

I can't believe this app is free. It will allow you to display custom checkout offers to anyone based on the products they select. You can get very granular in this, which is great. I had some trouble installing the app, due to the theme I have, but the support team resolved the issue for me in no time.

If you don't use this app, you are missing out.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13