Free Gift — Upsell for Product

Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
April 14, 2014

Great app. Excellent support. Best of all, it's FREE!

My Acting Career
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 11, 2014

I can't believe this app is free. It will allow you to display custom checkout offers to anyone based on the products they select. You can get very granular in this, which is great. I had some trouble installing the app, due to the theme I have, but the support team resolved the issue for me in no time.

If you don't use this app, you are missing out.

Cigar Federation
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 2, 2014

Simple to use, useful and very impressed so far! Thanks guys!

Seeds for Africa
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 8 years
March 6, 2014

Great app, great support! Thanks a lot Philip!

diffr3nt
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 17, 2014

Superb App! Highly customizable. Easy to install. Easy to use, and great support from the guys at spur-i-t! We highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to increase their sales. Great work guys!

Zasttra.com
South Africa
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 13, 2014

Great app. Very easy to install and use. I got some tiny miny issue with the display but the customer service quickly resolved it. Definitely 5 stars for app and 5 stars for the customer service.

KOLOR KOLOR | The True Fashion Destination
Time spent using app: 11 months
February 7, 2014

Awesome App! Especially as it's free. It's still in beta, so I won't give it 5 stars yet. Some things need streamlining. It would be great if we could duplicate offers in the future.

Customer service however, was 5 star. Quick, polite responses and sorted my issue very quickly.

PetsGlow
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
January 24, 2014

Excellent app and AMAZING customer service and technical support! Philip when above and beyond to not only help me make the appearance of the pop up look perfect for my shop but also diagnosed an HUGE issue I was having with my shop that didn't have a thing to do with their app! He was a lifesaver and the app is up and running perfectly.

So easy to set up quick upsell products attached to any item in your shop. A great way of doing a bundle without all the hassle and expense. Thanks Upsell! :) Pamela
www.tinyfrockshop.com

Tiny Frock Shop
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 6, 2014

Great app! It has really helped us out while on our budget. The service is great as well. I received responses to all of my emails practically hours later and I felt they were really listening to me and willing to help me in anyway possible. Definitely download this app if you're looking to upsell. Thanks again!

The Richard Nixon Museum Store
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
January 5, 2014

We are very satisfied with the app, it was easy to install and the tweaking possibilities made it almost look like our own store, the only thing I would like to add was that the color of the actual sales price should have two color options not one, but that is a minor detail.
Within the first 6 hours we got one order and he bought the extra offer we displayed using the app, so we can say it works!!

mybrush.dk