Free Gift — Upsell for Product

Create an upsell or free gift after ATC button. Sell more!

Free plan available

mybrush.dk

We are very satisfied with the app, it was easy to install and the tweaking possibilities made it almost look like our own store, the only thing I would like to add was that the color of the actual sales price should have two color options not one, but that is a minor detail.
Within the first 6 hours we got one order and he bought the extra offer we displayed using the app, so we can say it works!!

Chuckit Dog Toys UK

This app is brilliant, simple and glitch free in the sense that it doesn't crash whatsoever. The best part is being that it's free, has excellent support and great ideas. There are one or two things 8UpSell needs to do to improve this product which they are aware of (we've had some communication with them) but quite honestly, the mirror app offered by Bold Apps, that charge for almost the same app, is just not as good as this app offered by 8UpSell. If this was a paid app we'd give 4 stars but because it's free we really can't complain. Top job guys!

Blok Tactical

The app is extremely helpful to my store in cross-selling additional products.

anchor-caddie

Just switched an existing website to Shopify and installed Unlimited Upsell and WOW! the first sale I made was all upsells!

If you don't have it, get it now!

Paul Anderson

TALLYBOOKDIRECT.com

Upsell is great! The installation was a piece of cake. It's almost too good to be true! I was expecting to pay a pretty penny for this great feature! The support is phenomenal as well.

AwesomeDrinks

Within 2 days of having this app we've managed to prove four items have upsold, a total additional revenue of $31 and I spent 0-dollars to gain that additional revenue. I can't name another Shopify App that can convert that many additional sales in such a fast turn around all without having to spend a dime.

The good:
1. Configuration UI is clean and fast, you can build an upsell in a few seconds with their search filter and simple feature options.
2. Works as designed without much configuration, just a bit of design customizations and you're good.
3. Configuration syncing is pretty quick, you make a new upsell, add it to your cart and it should upsell you right away without a long sync time.
4. Didn't require me to hack my theme to add code.
5. Did I mention it was free?

The bad:
1. Customizability could be a bit better (colors should use # color codes to easily match your theme)
2. Can't customize pop-up to remove un-needed information such as product SKU and Variant name (e.g. if you use Shappify Quantity Breaks you'll end up with "1+" and such in your upsell).
3. Would love to be able to *not* have to have one of every variant for upsell target in cart to avoid it popping up (e.g. if you have a "blue" variant and customer has "red" in their cart, it will prompt to upsell for that item)

Conclusion, aside from some things I'd like better, it's tough to complain with the price point and the speed of which it became effective.

casebuddy

It's a great app when it's working and it does the job better than the other "Not Free" app that is available from another company. BUT: When it's not working it's impossible for the potential buyer to make it past the checkout page, hence it's impossible to buy from your shop.

zealea

Very well done app-still having a play around. I like the fact you can customize the window to match your site style plus choose how much customer neeeds to spend and on what product before getting the offers.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next