Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

Unieke Foto

Always quick responses and app is functioning like it supposed to be.

Simply a good app for an affordable price.

Printopus

The best app for Printing Image Studio like us. and Their Support team is really great and fast respond. Thanks you guys.

Jeweled By Neek

Wow! I’m so happy I found this app! Very easy to use and they have great customer service! I highly recommend!

OQHA Virtual Show Series

I am so pleased to have found this app. We are using it to have participants in a virtual competition upload videos, and it's working great! I had a couple of questions for the developer as to make it work better for our needs specifically, and he answered within minutes going above and beyond. Very happy with it so far!

Sweetlea Gifts

An absolute godsend for personalised items that require photo uploads. I was using a different app that was so complicated and no where near as advanced as this. So so easy to use, am really glad i found this app and such a good price too (i'm only 2 days in and still in free trial, but will most definitely be keeping this app). Very highly recommended by Sweetlea Gifts!!!

Zetta Stuff

This App is exactly what I was looking for! Looks professional, easy for customers, just awesome! Thank you for creating this fantastic app!! Great job!

itsyoubut

They support it the best. nothing else matters, I had a lot of weird bugs with other apps interfering and they were happy to even help me with other problems not related to their side, and was patient with me until everything was perfect, shoutout for Toby from support!

yaycustom

Toby is so awesome!
He quickly replied to my email and helped me add the features I needed.
Highly recommended!

This Lovely Moment

What I love most about uploadkit is that the customer service is the best! They reply very fast, and they guide you along the process of customizing the app for your needs. I highly recommend this app to everyone who wants to optimize their store! Thanks!

LegitGrails

READ THIS BEFORE INSTALLING

this app is the best one for uploading photos/other files you will find on the Shopify app store. we have greatly customized uploading options and the uploading button also greatly aligns to the product page design of our website. (https://legitgrails.com/products/jordan-legit-check) thanks to Toby personally for a very quick response and helpful information!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6