File Uploads by UploadKit

File Uploads by UploadKit

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
January 28, 2023

Really good app and really good customer service. Thank you very much. Im gonna use uploadkit for my shopify store

Puprint Studio
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited January 19, 2023

Continued to get billed even after cancelling my subscription contacted the team and was able to get a refund. This was after almost 2 years of using their app with no issues

Wheel A Trend
South Africa
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 14, 2022

Love this app and their incredible customer service! I've reached out to them for various customization questions and I've always received timely, friendly and super helpful responses. I'm so glad I ended up going with UploadKit--they really care about keeping their customers happy and offering top notch support.

Once Upon a Wonder
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 28, 2022

They were Awesome! Very professional, friendly, and kind! They helped me immediately! I am grateful to use this wonderful app! Thank you for all your assistance! Thank You!

D'Zani Fashion
Time spent using app: 5 days
November 15, 2022

Super helpful service team. They are willing to help on the backend of your template to fix errors and update globally for most templates available. If you're on the fence. Don't be. Use this app. Highly recommended.

MomentumBox
Time spent using app: 23 days
October 27, 2022

brilliant app and customer service was superb helped me with like 5 things to get my store up and running

PawPersonal
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 13, 2022

Absolutely amazing app. Provides many features. Easy to setup, fast customer support, worth integrating into your store. I have faced an issue with a Focal theme, but the support team including Toby and Mary diligently helped me and resolved the issue. Kudos to the UploadKit support team as well!

Modello Turbo
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 27, 2022

This app is amaizing, it have all what i needed. Great support service, they do what i need very fast.

Pupil Art
Poland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 6, 2022

This is a great and intuitive way to add an image upload feature to your website. And what is even better is the service! I was trying to integrate UploadKit into my EcomSolid website and I was having some trouble. Their team quickly helped me out and got it working exactly how i wanted it to. Highly recommend UploadKit!

Novo Jewelry
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 5, 2022

Great app if you are selling custom products that you want your customers to upload their designs. Support is responsive

BroShop