Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

pet-and-art

a really usefull app. And the support is outstanding, fast, friendly and competent. I highly recommend this app.

Puppypaint

Very easy to use app. Works perfectly. The support is awesome. Wanted to change some button colors and they did it instantly for me!

Creatief Art

This app is amazing! It realy helps us with the handeling of uploads on our webshop. We have used 3 apps so far to do this, and Uploadkit is the best for us!

Awaken Memories

Best option for user upload. And really fantastic support. Guys help us to put the upload button on the homepage block in a minutes! Rockstars!

Tabloido

It's the best app I have ever tried, with the best support. They are responding to me so fast, and they are so helpful. Furthermore, they even help me setting some custom facebook pixel events, which are not related to the app. Big like guys! Keep up the good work!

Dinolabeldigital

I have just started using the app and it works perfectly as per my various requirements. It's great to find one perfect app where you can get everything that you have in your mind. And bonus, everything inside the settings is well laid, so you don't have to waste much time in understanding the app.
Thanks Team!

Craft Your Kid

When I had a question they helped me out immediately! Amazing support team that is kind and fast. Thank you very much.

Crafted Paws

I have to give this app a 5-start review. I have tried many similar apps but eventually landed with this one. Very smooth UI/UX, and the support team is incredible, they did some custom coding for me so that the thumbnail doesn't appear too big. The turnaround time is less than 24 hours with great follow-up. I think the app is also used by big sites like https://crownandpaw.com/.

Ur Boxers

EXACTLY what I was looking for, thank you so much! This app is low key underrated. I was looking for something that will require customers to upload an image and have a preview to make sure they uploaded it.

Adventures of Rubi

This app does exactly what I was looking for! The support is above excellent!! There were some styling issues in my theme which screwed up the file uploading popup, but the devs helped me with that and solved the issue in no time! Thank you!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11