Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

Fotozokni.hu

Highly recommend the app. Works as expected + support is lightning fast and helpful! Use this app if you want something that is always working and easy to setup.

PaintyLand

Amazing app, and amazing customer service highly recommenced, We had a problem with the app, they give us quick response , and fix the problem immediately

My Cartoon Story

Just testing to replace another upload app... and Looks amazing, customer service helps me with some technical modification for my product page, quick answer.
Many features at disposition. Replacing the other app I also save time speed, from 2.15 s to 1.85 second. A good app.

Nordlys Print

Great app and equally important: Very good support from the UploadKit team. I needed several modifications to be made in order for the app to meet all requirements from my shop. Everything was implemented very quickly and all functions now seem to work as I hoped.

koolfaces

I use this app for my store. I am satisfied with the customer support they've provided me during installation and also solving any issues while adapting to the app.

Moon Glow 2.0

The app itself is simple yet effective, but the true beauty of the app lies in the excellent customer service that answers you in minutes, completely satisfied

Paws 'n Prints

Great app but even better customer service. I've dealt with them on multiple occasions and never received anything but fast, friendly, and excellent service.

PicFoams.com (Inspirational Cut Outs)

This app is very good for uploading and customizing photos. Toby and the guys have been great to work with.

Pup in a Cup Company

Great app and great customer support. So many online stores use it, I consider it to be an industry standard. People are familiarized with it and it evens add credibility to my store.

Chroma sketche

Great app that helped my store with Customers upload images. The team always ready for help. wonderful app. highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8