Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

So Not Size Zero

Toby was patient & persistent. App working perfectly in-store now, hope to get customisation orders!

Une Photo Un Bijou

Very good support he send quickly, it's easy to parameter the app and the question is ok. I recommended

LK Creactive

I am using this app to allow clients to upload an image for a quote on t-shirts. The support I received was outstanding, in one day everything was up and working brilliantly. How can they only have 5 reviews? It should be 1000's.

Memories

It's all that i need on my store. If you have any problem, support will solve it super fast. I'm really fascinated.

YP

Great service, for this amount of subscription. It has made it way easier and it looks neater than the previous web address link. Very pleased with this service, looking forward to grow together!

memorycases

Amazing app & support! Easy to setup, but if you have any problem support will solve it super fast :) Highly recommend!

R2 Creative Designs

Does exactly what it says; adds an upload button for the products you want. Very easy setup & videos in the help section within your Apps section explains how to install step by step.

When an order is placed with an image a link shows in the order that you can open up. It also allows the customer to write a note for each image uploaded.

ArtSalwa

Firstly Uploadkit has the most affordable basic plan. The simple upload button matches my theme and the loading time is reasonable. I had some problem after downloading but the support team jump in within 24 hours to help me out solve the issue instantly. Toby even assist to resolve some of my theme script and ensure my website is running smoothly. Do give this app a try. Highly recommended!!!