Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

Coola Boola Trends

Installed this gem of an app and it works beautifully. I had one added request and I received a reply within 15 minutes that resolved my request. Toby was very friendly and helpful. I have tried many customizers and product apps that are way too costly and did not offer what I needed. But the UploadKit app was seamless to install with my theme at www.coolaboolatrends.com

Art Your Cat

I was looking for a good photo uploader app, checked a few apps before this one and I have to say this one is the best! it has many options for the customers to choose from. installation was fast and without code stuff. and when I needed adjustment, customer service was super fast and reliable.
Plus, it is not expansive at all!
Highly recommend it!

My Family Painting

So I was looking for a way to have customers upload photos and I came across this app, I have to say I absolutely love it. It does exactly what I needed on my site and there are many options you can choose from. The great thing about it is that you don't need to know code, you can select options that you want and don't want. It's very user friendly. Also I have to say that the customer support was super friendly, quick to respond and helpful in getting questions answered. This is a great app and a great tool for your business when needing to have files uploaded. Thank you!!

Cupidtrails

Useful app for file upload along with the product. Great Support team and available on mails. I suggest they should open a chatbox for support as well.

April 19, 2019

Thank you! We'll look into chat support :-)

MARSINICO

Awesome app !!! App working perfectly. Customer service was extremely fast to solve issue in my store and I was very pleased with this service. I recommend.

April 18, 2019

Thank you so much! You know where we are if there's anything at all we can help with in the future 👍

BoardLams.com

Our business and website is 100% about offering our customers the ability to customize their products. We've gone through several ways to receive customer's artwork and files and have always had challenges.

We have use various apps and tools to try and receive customer files via our Shopify store. Our implementation was working but I always felt it could be better. Thankfully, I keep looking for a better file upload app and ran across UploadKit.

The app installation was very straightforward no glitches, no code for me to write or insert, it just installed easy. The app controls are also very intuitive and easy to modify. I'd say that the app as designed would serve the need of 99% of store owners without any additional configuration required.

We happen to be that 1% that has very specific rules, requirements and design guidelines that required us to need the app to behave slightly different. We use a lot of apps, some developers are terrible responders, some are average, some are great. Toby and the team at Upload Kit truly deserve another classification: EPIC!
Every question, request, curveball that we threw at them was met with a kind, thoughtful, quick response & solution. Every need fulfilled. The bar has been raised for other app developers.

As for the UploadKit app functionality, we are only scratching the surface but my initial impression is that it is very intuitive and has that perfect balance of features artfully designed so that the user experience is simple, obvious.

If you need to receive files from your customers, look no further than UploadKit. It is the best option without question.

--John
BoardLams.com

April 16, 2019

👍Thanks so much John -- it's been a pleasure working with you... and you've inspired some new features coming very soon!

blanketprints

I've used Uploadery, and this app is much better in my opinion. In addition, the creator Toby is extremely fast at answering any questions you might have. Really really happy I found this app, extremely useful.

So Not Size Zero

Toby was patient & persistent. App working perfectly in-store now, hope to get customisation orders!

Une Photo Un Bijou

Very good support he send quickly, it's easy to parameter the app and the question is ok. I recommended

LK Creactive

I am using this app to allow clients to upload an image for a quote on t-shirts. The support I received was outstanding, in one day everything was up and working brilliantly. How can they only have 5 reviews? It should be 1000's.

Previous 1