File Uploads by UploadKit

Unlimited fields, any file type, crop images, sync to G Drive.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Fast Printed Boxes

App works a treat and the support provided was fantastic. Helped us achieve our end goal. Cannot recommend enough!

SaiyajinfyMe

Location Germany

A very good App - easy to install in your Store and it works perfectly... the Design is in mobile and Desktop beautiful! And the Support is so cool, they help u 24/7, answers in less than 24 hours and are so chill :)

I-LIVE-ON CORPORATION

The Support from these guys was off the charts - phenomenal. Thank you for being a fantastic business partner.

Turner & Walker Pet Portraits

Spot on app, have used for years without issue, first time i have had any problem with it email was answered within 30 minutes and fixed within 45 minutes, 100% recommended

Pet Polly

This app is really amazing. It's intuitive, easy to use, and looks great on your store. I've used other apps for customers to upload pictures but this is by far the best. I was wanting to have a customization done and the app team was super responsive and helped me do exactly what I wanted. Love this app!

UK Feather Flags Trade

This app works very well. The support is very quick. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs customers files uploaded.

March 31, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! As always, we're here if you need a hand with anything.

Artimal

Amazing application and even a better support! Love the google drive integration. Thank you very much!

Woody & Willow

The service (and advice!) from this team is outstanding. Lightning-fast response times, lovely to deal with and a great product, what more can we ask for! Thank you

Printy Paw

We've used Upload fields for over a year now and never had any issues. It's really easy to install and just works. We've only used support for questions and some small customizations that weren't available in the UI and they have always been super helpful and fast.

Crowned Pets

If you want customers to be able to upload files on your store this app is your best choice! I l love the app, you can customize the upload forms in detail within the app. And if you want to do a customization that is not available within the app then you can reach out to the support team and they'll help you out with it! Great app with incredible support team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16