Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

Lavistique

Great app with great support! Working for quite a time with it and never had any problems. Everything I ask has been handled carefully in a short amount of time

EUONIA

By far the best customer support from any app that I used before. Had multiple changes and they executed all of them perfectly in less than 24 hours.

Spooppy

Very good app with a good team, with a à great and efficiently customer service i recommend it without doubt

Banner Bay

We had some problems with the app due to our theme/ upload button displaying incorrectly. The issues were addressed promptly by the support team. Haven't had much use of the app yet but pleased so far with the support, Thanks Guys! Much appreciated!!

Pet Artology

I have been using the app for a while now and so far I am really happy. The app was really easy to install and use, plus it comes with clear instructions for additional customisation of the appearance. One function stopped working only recently but the support was spot on and everything was fixed and back to normal within few minutes. Highly recommend!

July 6, 2021

Thanks so much! We found out that another app was taking over the add-to-cart button on your theme, but happily a little custom code could get things fixed up quickly 👍

Let us know if we can help with anything else!

The Memory Machine

IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS OWNER DO NOT GET THIS APP!! It should be a beta version at best. If you have one simple upload field needed on one page, it may work, but if you have customers upload multiple files on the same page and they need to be in a certain order, good luck! All upload fields get automatically rearranged every time any changes are made to the app and our team spends hours rearranging them and TRYING to contact them. But they take about 12 hours to respond and fix any issues... and pretend they are not sure what the problem is. Right now as I write this I am literally having to close down my shop for the day to wait for their response because the glitches continue, and will most likely have to shut down for longer as I find another similar app. ***UPDATE*** As I sit here waiting for these guys to fix the issue and respond to my emails, I see that instead of fixing it and getting back to my last email, instead he writes a reply to my review to save his company's image before fixing my problem. It is the same person as he referenced my review in a previous email exchange. And by the way, his response to this review saying he has never heard of this is a lie. I really don't want to have to reveal email exchanges but he knows of this issue a week ago and said he knew what to do to fix it... but never fixed it. This is ridiculous. ***UPDATE 2*** This latest response is another lie. I have described the issue every which way I can, over and over, provided images for visual proof of the problem and even provided access to see in real time what was happening... The result? Instead of admitting he has no idea how to fix his broken app, the blame goes to me because I am not describing the issue "as requested"? All the guy wants to do is give me a refund and move on, but doesn't realize that we are a real business that will have to shut down and revamp much of our website. I understand he doesn't want to deal with me, but to spend more time replying to my reviews than actually helping me today is horrible service. I have had other issues with other apps, of course, but they actually try to fix the issue, not just say they keep fixing, but don't, and then blame the customer for not explaining it "as requested". An absolute joke!

July 2, 2021

Hi! I'm sorry you've hit problems getting fields to show in the correct order when adding multiple separate uploads to individual products in your store. This is something we support, but I haven't been able to reproduce the problem you're seeing when signing into the app as you.

If you're able to describe the steps to take to demonstrate the issue, as requested, I'll be very happy to take a further look and figure out what could be happening.

In the meantime, we've asked Shopify to process a refund, and we're on hand to provide whatever help you need to transition to another app.

CreatingPictures

Very good application, good customer service, they solved the problem in minutes. I recommend it 100%.

July 2, 2021

Thanks so much for your wonderful review - please let us know if we can help with anything in future!

EVERYTHING JASMINE

FINALLY! an app to easily have customers upload files for custom products. No crazy code editing or difficult setup process

July 2, 2021

That's fantastic - thanks so much!

CrystalPicStore

App works great - exactly what I need it to do. Good customisation options so you can tailor it your store's theme/style. Their support team has also been very helpful and provide prompt responses.

SquishyFacedCrew

The app works brilliantly, but much more so than that, the team in place behind the app are simply fantastic. They have been incredibly helpful to us a number of times over the 2 years we've been using their service. I highly recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14