Post Purchase Checkout Upsell

Post Purchase Checkout Upsell

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
October 11, 2019

Super easy to set up. Looks great. Hope to see high conversion and a lot of sells. Artiom from the support team was kind to answer all my questions.

AirPods Case Covers
Poland
SpurIT UAB replied October 11, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

September 28, 2019

I recommend the app for everyone. It's easy to set up and customize, also it boosted my sales, many thanks to you for such great tool!

AC Charger
Ireland
Time spent using app: 4 months
SpurIT UAB replied September 28, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are glad that you've found it easy to set up, also thank you for recommendations.
Let us know if you need any help

September 6, 2019

Set up of the app is very easy. More importantly, when I had a question about whether the app was firing at checkout (I didn't see any "Views" of the offers after a couple of purchases), Customer Support (Stanislav) answered my question immediately which resolved the problem (user error). I set up upsell offers with same products which you can't do with this particular app (they offer another app which has this feature). Easy fix for me, all I had to do was change upsell product. Thanks again!

solowomen
Time spent using app: 29 days
SpurIT UAB replied September 7, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

Edited July 26, 2019

I really like this one! Very simple to use and great support.
Thank you so much, SpurIT.
Recommending!!!

Vispuppy
Belarus
SpurIT UAB replied July 30, 2019

Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

July 25, 2019

Great upsell app. Super easy to use.
This app was exactly what I have been looking for.
Recommend!!!

TomBernShop
Italy

July 25, 2019

Easy to use and greate support.
Would recommend to people trying to cross-sell and upsell products

CSM24 Store
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
SpurIT UAB replied July 30, 2019

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We're glad that our support team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

July 25, 2019

I had several upsells thanks for the app! It's easy to set up and customize. Recommend the app for everyone.

Viking Runes
Poland
Time spent using app: 4 days
SpurIT UAB replied July 30, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.