Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

by Booster Apps

Extra Sales through Product Bundles

Style Sew Me

I set up my first bundle in literally less than a minute. I mean set it up, tested, and LIVE on my store in less than 60 seconds. It looks clean, it's placed above the fold on my product page, and very clear to the customer. A++++++

Kaleido Cosmetics

Very useful if you want to create bundles and give discounts. Great app! Totally recommend this app.

Just MakeUp

superbe application c'est vraiment ce que je rechercher merci merci elle vaut son prix par mois je trouve

Love Wins

looks good so far. i havent gotten to use the appin full detail yet but it looks good as long as i can customize

Airie

Customer service is amazing! Lea helped me, and I sent them an email with a little issue I had, they responded super fast and went above and beyond. I will definitely be using more of their apps in the near future :)

Thank You Booster Apps!

Active Lifestyle Plus

good stuff. it works on the landing pages toooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Loja GOOD'S

Amei!esse aplicativo muito ultil ...ndcsiu iuewfbyiyew uiwefbhihwge jewhbiuwei ewhfui ewbfyi wefbye

Moustiled

superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Zurchy

Awesome app guys, works just like described and very VERY easy to set up...Click click and it was done :)

WearItArt

I was able to quickly setup a bundle offer and see it live in less than a minute. What this does that others bundle apps don't do is automatically tag the associated items in the bundle so you don't have to set the trigger product. I can see this is going to be a very easy way to create upsells

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65