Booster: Product Bundles

Increase revenue & average order value using Product Bundles

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Product Bundles - Booster Apps

Sanhookah

Location Spain

Aplicación muy buena que sirve para crear paquetes de compra e incluso hacer descuentos en dichos productos, y además es gratuito

PawsibleMeow

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 7 hours

The placement didn't change and works bad placement with my theme. any one can help. seems very ugly on destop

shop.mhinvest.net

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Ja die App ist ganz gut . Ich kann sie empfehlen. Habe aber noch zu wenig erfahrung. Daher kann ich momentan noch nicht so viel sagen.

My Plentifull Store

Location Singapore

Will need to try out before provide actual review. See if can have multiple bundle that I wanted. At this install stage it is still too early to review.

Charm'd 13

I used this app to help me bundle and I like the way it is so easy to set up and use. I do not like how the app rating does not let me post the rating.

Dillinger's Boutique & Barbier

simple and nice would like extra designing feature tough has the look is a bit bland but its easy to setup

Amble Along

Location Australia

Good app so far. Editing the button text seems a bit clunky but that could just be an error on my part.

Bundles are very easy to create. Would recommend.

AIVE

Location France

l'appli est sympa car elle permet de créer des packs, néanmoins je trouve que visuellement la présentations sur la page produit ne rends pas très bien. De même , les ecritures du nom de produit déborde sur le prix. Merci quand même appli très pratique

Classic Expression

I have not made any sell yet, but this app asked for a review. This is my first day using it, so far it's ok. I'll give an update after 30 days.

Design Shopy

Location Romania

The app didn't do his job but is excelent to take my money for nothing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38