Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

by Booster Apps

Extra Sales through Product Bundles - Upsell Bundles

Chi-ki Magnetic Jewellery

just started with this app, but very easy to use and really like it! Will be interesting to see if it encourages more sales!

Savvesim

VERY EASY!!! BLINK OF EYE AND ITS DONE.. PRODUCT BUNDLED AND CAN SEE ON PRODUCT PAGE NO CODING REQUIRED

Ecombook

Started Using this app lets see how it goes.....very easy Integration. Great work. Hope to get extra bucks!

Charm'd 13

I used this app to help me bundle and I like the way it is so easy to set up and use. I do not like how the app rating does not let me post the rating.

Carter Healthcare

bella app, molto funzionale, facile e performante ,consiglio!, upsell devastanti,crosell wow, incredibile!!
mi è piaciuta

Boomily Online

Nice App, I was able to create a bundle for my new arrival products.
good job keep it up thank you. I will tell this to my friends I hope you can help more store owner to boost up there sales

Particool™

Great app, does everything you need at no additional cost! If you are on a low budget and need to minimise costs then this is a no brainer!

Dillinger's Boutique & Barbier

simple and nice would like extra designing feature tough has the look is a bit bland but its easy to setup

Gadgetactie

Great app, would definitely recommend it if you want to bundle your products.

Set it up in a few minutes.

Mitchell’s Market

Amazing App !!! Helped me create a simple up sale on my website in minutes . Would definitely recommend