Booster: Product Bundles

Booster: Product Bundles

by Booster Apps

Extra Sales through Product Bundles - Bundles FTW

compactcampinggear.com

I used it for the first time> I am trying to set up an ad for the first time. I'm not sure if I am doing it right. I did like it. it was good.

DUDE Clothing

lOOKS GOOD SO FAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swemgat

Great Sales Assistant!

CarteBlanche

Haven't really used it yet. Not much to report as I just installed it. Will update rating when I have some experience. Easy to set up.

bezahir

like all the app about bundle , the app doesn't work and of course you'll never know why, and of course the app don't let you put a real commentaires

Hemera Store

It works well, however the '+' signs in my theme don't work and they appear as a bug. If they could fix this it would be a huge help

Buddha Pants®

Awful support. Taking weeks to go live. The app is Hard to use. Not recommended. They need phone support. Design is awful.

Boss Value

Show the price of the product after the discount is added. Other wise it was pretty easy to setup and dint mess my coding up

BazaarDoDo

I used this app ,but it works not exactly like what i want, i really need a app which can help me to do the upsell

Test Hair Corner

Just installed tried, pretty good