Booster: Product Bundles

Increase revenue & average order value using Product Bundles

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Product Bundles - Booster Apps

compactcampinggear.com

I used it for the first time> I am trying to set up an ad for the first time. I'm not sure if I am doing it right. I did like it. it was good.

DUDE Clothing

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

lOOKS GOOD SO FAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swemgat

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Great Sales Assistant!

CarteBlanche

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Haven't really used it yet. Not much to report as I just installed it. Will update rating when I have some experience. Easy to set up.

bezahir

Location France
Time spent using app 24 minutes

like all the app about bundle , the app doesn't work and of course you'll never know why, and of course the app don't let you put a real commentaires

Hemera Store

Time spent using app 1 day

It works well, however the '+' signs in my theme don't work and they appear as a bug. If they could fix this it would be a huge help

Buddha Pants®

Time spent using app About 2 years

Awful support. Taking weeks to go live. The app is Hard to use. Not recommended. They need phone support. Design is awful.

Boss Value

Time spent using app About 1 month

Show the price of the product after the discount is added. Other wise it was pretty easy to setup and dint mess my coding up

BazaarDoDo

Time spent using app About 6 hours

I used this app ,but it works not exactly like what i want, i really need a app which can help me to do the upsell

Test Hair Corner

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

Just installed tried, pretty good