Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

Upsell Bundles ‑Product Bundle

by Booster Apps

Extra Sales through Product Bundles - Upsell Bundles

Basal Beauty

Great app! Great booster! A must have app to boost your sales by creating bundles upsells. Get it now!

Taron Moda

very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very good

shop.mhinvest.net

Ja die App ist ganz gut . Ich kann sie empfehlen. Habe aber noch zu wenig erfahrung. Daher kann ich momentan noch nicht so viel sagen.

Kanaan Butik

I highly recommed this app, not only for the app functions itself, but mostly due to their very professional/prompt response tech. support team. I had a big issue which took me a couple of days to solve it, due to my lack of S/W basic common sense, and their staff member who was my contact window Lalaine, had been amazingly professional and had "loonnnnng" patience to explain to me, and try to find out what the real problem was. Thank you so much!

Big Easy Gear

Super easy to use! Can't wait to see how much it increase sell through. I'm sure I will be using it often!

Blingat

excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent excellent

SHOPBYEVELINE

Very easy to use and looks great! I'm very proud that I can use this on my site and this wil help me to have more orders!

Nemesis House

Very easy to set up and sell. I highly recommended for stores that sell smaller items. This way you up sell and also save on shipping.

nevuz

j ai beaucoup cette appli, je le recommande fortemment pour le nouveaux Dropshipper. Merci a toute l equipe

My Plentifull Store

Will need to try out before provide actual review. See if can have multiple bundle that I wanted. At this install stage it is still too early to review.