Merchants appreciate this app for enhancing online sales and average order value through effective upselling, cross-selling, and product bundling. Its customizable features, easy-to-use interface, and smooth operation are highly valued. The support team is praised for their quick and efficient problem-solving. Merchants also commend its affordability, multi-language support, and compatibility with Shopify themes. The app's responsiveness to feedback and ability to handle customizations are also well-received.

December 21, 2023

Easy to use app, and zoom call with Siddarth was very helpful and quick to reposition the upselling widget on my product page.

Lucille & Grace
14 days using the app
Logbase replied December 22, 2023

Thank you for your generous feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with us.

February 14, 2024

Veena helped me calmly and quickly when I set up my upsells and had some questions.

Deborah Wilde Books
Logbase replied February 16, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our support. We're constantly striving to improve and would love to know what could have made it a 5-star experience for you. So we have reached out to you by email. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us enhance our app.

February 14, 2024

Support was perfect, only comment is that appointment times are very far in advance, would like earlier availability.

ReLenzMe.Com
Logbase replied February 15, 2024

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We'd like to inform you that our chat services are accessible for 20 hours every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out via chat if all Zoom appointments are fully booked. We'll be happy to help.

October 11, 2023

The app is very good. Especially the support given by them. Febin helped us go through the app configuration and explained to us all the features present within

MyTeez
India
1 day using the app
Logbase replied October 13, 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback!

June 14, 2023

I had a small problem reaching out to them on a zoom call but once we finally got together they fixed it and it works great. What I like about the app it also will list the variants and give my customers an options without me adding each one separately. At this time I would recommend this app as it is the best one I have found that does exactly what I was looking for.

Gift Basket Village
2 days using the app
Logbase replied June 14, 2023

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your review. It means a lot to the whole team, and we’d love to have you back very soon.

May 22, 2023

Great app! Super easy to use and looks great on whatever theme you're using as it allows for styling as well. There isn't many variations for formatting but that's not a big deal.

MUNCHEES
Singapore
24 days using the app
Logbase replied December 4, 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback!

February 9, 2024

Jananee was very helpful, thank you!

T Jacobs
Logbase replied February 10, 2024

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us. We have reached out to you via email to check how we can satisfy you to the fullest and receive a perfect rating in the future. This will help us in improving our app's features. Looking forward to connecting with you.

May 17, 2023

Siddarth was very helpful and stayed with me throughout the whole process of fixing my issue he even used Zoom to help me out. I would definitely recommend

Rivamae
Portugal
1 day using the app
Logbase replied May 18, 2023

March 20, 2023

Very professional and is a good app for start. Appreciate The staff that help me in translation for the section was needed! Thank you A lot of good modules and a good start label

Fingroup Online
Italy
11 months using the app
Logbase replied March 20, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It means a lot to our team.

Edited February 10, 2023

I used to love this app. Recently, there has been a spate of issues specifically with the Thank You Page offer. Customer service is excellent though, they resolved my issues quickly.

Issues I faced were:
1) Thank you page upsell offer had a bug for iOS devices preventing check out
2) Thank you page upsell offer showed prices that were 100x higher than actual, affecting conversion as the prices showed was $2200 vs actual $22
3) Post Purchase Page offer had some payment collection issues, so some products were sold and delivered to customers without receiving the money

Manjasheets
Singapore
9 months using the app
Logbase replied February 10, 2023

Hi Ben,
First, we are sorry for the difficulties you had to face with the app. I hope we have resolved the issues now. We try our best to work well out of the box, but with the huge number of apps in Shopify and different setups, conflicts do come up occasionally. But we learn and keep improving the app.

I am the co-founder, and the team has brought this issue to my notice. We will continue to keep an eye on your store and make sure you have a happier experience!
Also, thank you for patiently staying with us!

Abishek