Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

pinkpearlsfashion

Vajro is a store app that has made it just that easy to gain customers and sales. Thank you Vajro team.

Gypsy Sistas Boutique

Great service, Ryan helped me with everything and was very helpful! Super excited to launch our new app!

Stella Bean Clothing Co.

I love how helpful they are through the whole process! I'm not super tech savvy so it was a bit overwhelming to think about launching my app. They are right there every step of the way to help you. Its been a great and seamless process thus far!

Antebellum Lace Boutique

I was ready for the next step in selling and having my own app was it. So far so good in the set up. They are very helpful and knowledgeable. The video chats help me get a better grasp on the set up. I'm excited to do lives so that more ppl can view that are not on social media. Here is growth and success!

Lytle Holmes

amazing team, amazing app, must have app love you guys
they put me through every step with patience

PoshLinks

The support was great. got connected with a zoom call right away and received the step by step instruction.

All That She Needs

This team is amazing! I just downloaded this app on Saturday and each representative has been over the top helpful. Not to mention how much I love my app! I would highly recommend them!

Marlo’s print shop

good service so far. help good n nice guys i haven't used the it not done filling i out thanks for everything so far

Belle Vie Shops

I'm still working on getting the app ready for launch. However, each time I've reached out to support they've been extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and more important than anything - patient! I'm so glad I found this app. It's a very valuable tool and the customer support is phenomenal!

BusDeals Today

We reviewed the leading app builders listed in the Shopify app store. We went through extensive testing for a extended period of time and found that Vajro was by far the most suitable platform for us. Not only from the perspective of ease of use and supplied functionality but also in terms of the customer support provided by their team. They are always there to guide you through chat and zoom calls and this is something we did not find with other developers. Furthermore, we had a need for custom development by integrated another app into the Vajro platform for us. They engaged with the developer and using the API of that developer integrated the functionality we required to allow us to proceed. We are excited to work with Vajro and highly recommend them to other Shopify businesses.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64