4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly, customizable interface that matches their website aesthetics. Key features include live selling, push notifications, and direct notifications, which enhance customer engagement. Merchants report increased sales and balanced revenue after use. The app's set price, seamless Shopify integration, and quick setup are also valued. The prompt customer service, assistance in app publishing, and proactive approach of the team are praised. The design options and fast navigation are beneficial features.

November 26, 2023

Very easy set up and onboarding!

AC & Crew
Over 1 year using the app
November 29, 2023

very nice service by kirthika . The app disign was so good . Whenever I ask for a help,she always be there to help me. thank you for your service kirthika

Nellai Seethas
India
5 months using the app
January 31, 2024

I really enjoy the app. It works well and is fast, Customer support is very helpful.

Magical-ly Beauty Boutique
15 days using the app
Vajro Inc replied February 5, 2024

Hi Magical-ly Beauty Boutique team,

We’re delighted to hear that you’re enjoying the app! Thank you for the positive feedback on Vajro’s app performance and speed. Our support team is always here to help, and we wish your team continued success.

Gopal

January 11, 2024

Very impressive. Every step of the way is very regimented and they know their stuff.

Clean Eatz Kitchen
19 days using the app
Vajro Inc replied January 18, 2024

Hi Clean Eatz Kitchen team,
We are excited to hear our onboarding process was impressive and regimented. Your encouraging words mean a lot to us and reinforces our commitment to structured and organized process!
Wishing Clean Eatz Kitchen continued success and delicious moments.
Gopal

November 18, 2023

Kirthiga was so awesome in helping with my app development and kindly helping through all steps !

ECU DECA
6 months using the app
November 14, 2023

Fantastic experience... helpful, patient!
We cannot wait to start using this app!
So excited!

#SmallTownGirl Boutique
6 months using the app
November 26, 2023

The set up was kind of confusing for a second, as i was doing it from my phone. after i got the hang of it it was smooth sailing from there. the meeting call was smooth as well.

FEZianni Plaza
2 months using the app
December 7, 2023

Great experience! My call with Kirthiga was very helpful as she explained the process of building my app and getting it into the app store. I'm excited to see it live!

Sunset Boutique
30 days using the app
January 23, 2024

Kirthi was very knowledgeable about everything. She walked me thru on what to do and was very professional. She made it easy to understand. Ty very much I appreciate all she has done for me. She deserves coodles. Ty again!!!

SnuggieElectronics
3 days using the app
Vajro Inc replied January 24, 2024

Hi SnuggieElectronics team,

We truly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that our product expert made the process easy for you. Simplifying onboarding is one of our primary goals, and we put a lot of effort into providing excellent customer service. We are glad to hear that it worked very well for your team.

Wishing your team ongoing success, and we look forward to continuing our collaboration in the future.

Mohit

October 31, 2023

Excellent experience. Very helpful with guiding you through the setup process on Google and Apple. Recommend to all!

Pink Julep Boutique