Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

by Vajro Mobile App

Increase Sales with beautiful Android & iPhone Mobile apps

Mood Collection

I was looking for an app that really integrate with our web site and the main apps we are currently using, specially bold product options and stamped.io

This does does exactly that and more. On top of that, customer support is really helpful and they are here to find solution rapidly.

SlimFit

Best app support on shopify. Better than tapcart and plobal. Many more integration options. Cost effective. Was helped immediately!

Kronoz

Before switching to Vajro, I was attempting to use Tapcart and couldn't be happier that I made the switch! Working with Niwin and the whole team at Vajro has been nothing but an absolute pleasure. Their level of customer service and personalized care is unparalleled to any company I have worked with in the past- from any industry perspective. Not only will I most definitely be sticking with them, but will be doing so ecstatically!! For anybody thinking about using this service- don't take my word for it, try it for yourself. You will not be disappointed!

Bottle of Wellness

Beautiful app, easy to navigate, easy to use dashboard. Great team support & fast. Not to mention affordable pricing too. Only i wished the next pricing tier is a little cheaper. Nonetheless, been happy with them!

Simply Me Boutique

☆☆☆☆☆ Guys, you NEED this app! So beautiful, and easy to use! Niwin and his team are talented and made set up super easy (for a non-techy gal like me), and they're always quick to reply! My shoppers are loving it! Don't wait - get it now!

Four Sisters Boutique

Ladies, you need to try this app builder!! I am just a little boutique but the price is affordable PLUS I am not tech savvy at all and Niwin and his "Customer Delight Ninjas" are so easy and patient and helped me every step of the way! They are amazing and I can't wait to see where this app takes me in the next step of growth.

Bliss Artisan

FANTASTIC app building app! TOTALLY customizable. This is the second such app building app I have tried. Needless to say, I deleted the other app. TRUST me when I say this....don't waste your time trying out other app building apps. Trust the reviews of users here...

Lotus Boutique

Getting set up with this app was so easy! The developer of the app is sooo amazing and very helpful. The onboarding process was so easy, and they were there every step of the way! I can not say enough great things about this app and the people you work with. Niwin was so prompt, informative and helpful and our app turned out beautifully. This is a top notch company and app!

Glamour Defined

Our store found Vajro about 6 months ago, and we have been so incredibly happy with our app! Not only is the app amazing, but the team that Niwin has is so helpful and really cares about their customers! If something isn't working they always address the issues instantly! I would, and have, recommended them over and over again! If you are thinking of taking the leap with Vajro, do it! I promise you won't regret it!

High Cotton Boutique

Wonderful app! Any questions or issues developing the app was taken care of quickly!! Look forward to growing my business with the help of Vajro!!

Previous 1 3 4 5