Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Get up to 5x more sales with a no-code mobile app

HerbsandMylk

Gary was such an incredible help. He walked me through every step and made set up so easy! Very kind and personable.

LIQUORDOR

The team is so helpful, responsive and go the extra mile . The solution is one of the best we have come accross, Ranjan has taken the initiative to assit until we are happy with the end result . We highly recommend them

Desi Cultor

Amazing experience with Mr. Ranjan, it was a smooth experience from the start. easy to understand and use. World-class features are offered at Vajro. thank you for everything! Great talking to you Ranjan, Kudos!

ROCKDEEP

I can't say enough great things about this app and their support. 1. I as a small business in the footwear and apparel world have to go up against some big corps. So we always have to remain competitive and up to date on tech as well as making sure our products are of high quality. We decided to use Vajro and we started the process on a Tuesday. By Saturday we were submitted. Sunday our app is in the App Store in time for Black Friday. I feel like this will move our business to a new level and give our customers a much better shopping experience. If you are. small business do NOT hesitate to use this company. Their support and product is UNREAL.

Pet Republic Jakarta

SUPERB Vajro! Many Thumbs ! I thought I will need my sabatical period for doing apps builder ! But WOW... installing Vajro and my job done in one click away .. SYNC all things right away ! Customer Service so great .. They are available at all time at CHAT and extend service to Zoom Call for the whole setup and question process.. and less and 30 minz call .. We closed with Apps Launch ! Cant believe how easy it is...

MydnytBlu

I am blown away by how easy and intuitive setup is for this app. As soon as I installed it I was contacted by a very articulate, knowledgeable and friendly tech support rep who connected with me through Zoom. We had the Demo app setup in minutes and I am already customizing the layout and color schemes to fit my store. I am SUPE excited to be using this app!!

Daughter & Inti Boutique

Process was simple. Knowledgeable customer service reps. Described all products and features in detail. Would recommend them to anyone looking to expand their business

Bmac Fashion

Staff was amazing! The process was explained in detailed and staff was excellent in explaining, providing and answering customer's questions. Five stars customer service.

Best Life Boutique

I am amazed at how easy this process was! Ranjan was so easy to work with, and he walked me through the steps to get our app set up. I am beyond excited!!! THANK YOU!!

M & H Boutique

Best customer service and support I've received in a long time! Seamless process and highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36