Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Accelerate Sales-iOS&Android Mobile App with Push Notification

Vintage Cotton Boutique

We love our App! The entire process from start to finish was a breeze! Highly recommend! They quickly responded to all questions that we had & had us up & running within a short amount of time. Great company to work with if you need an App for for your business.

The Pink Pig

Absolutely love the looks of the app and it was so easy to install and customize. The tech support was beyond amazing and were always very helpful. We are so excited to see how our customers react. 110% recommend

Shop L&B Boutique

i just launched my app live and the process has been seamless. All of the help and support you get with loading the app and making sure its exactly what you want is incomparable to any other company out there. I would definitely recommend this company to any and everyone wanting to launch a mobile shopping experience for their customers

Ruby's Rubbish®

This app fulfilled our goal of releasing an easy to use, appealing to the eye, fully functioning app for our customers. Syncs beautifully and automatically. Tech team is quick and easy to work with. Eager to see how our customers react.

Cart N Co

Super easy to work with and quick to respond with any questions or to any issues you have! Definitely recommend for those just starting out!

SUGARBROWNIES

They support only kiwi size chart

Smith & Vena

This app was very easy to create and look nice. Very intuitive. There were very clear instructions on how to do all of the technical stuff!

RaisingLittle

THE BEST SERVICE. They helped me set up step by step. Guided me thru everything and is sincerely concerned about my business. These are the type of partners you need for success. Those that are really helpful and with genuine concern for your business.

The technical stuff seemed so easy. I made my app in a day.

Pink Pineapple Boutique SC

Amazing customer service! Great communication! Great experience all around! Would definitely recommend!

Southern Sol

All around a great investment! Very easy to set up and the team is very helpful. I highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19