Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

by Vajro Mobile App

Increase Sales with beautiful Android & iPhone Mobile apps

Bakell

Search "Bakell" on the app store, download it, and you will see first hand what a mobile my app using the Vajro platform looks like. Bakell.com has been in business for 2 years and we were finally ready to launch a mobile app. Bakell is on both the Apple app store (iPhone) and the Google Play app (Android) store! I have been using the Vajro app platform/ mobile app for about 5 weeks now! I could not be happier! I reviewed A LOT of mobile app platforms that would connect with my shopify store, and I mean alot. And after testing many, and meeting with several of the other mobile app companies via conference calls and demo's of their product, Vajro was the best one, by far. It has the most intuitive features, the most robust themes to choose from, and their customer service is AWESOME! I have mostly been working with Sherin & Niwin on the Vajaro team and both service reps have been incredible and helped me make changes on the fly when needed -- they are great! If you have any questions.. feel free to email me at: justin.jordan@bakell.com (Justin Jordan, Bakell.com, CEO & co-founder)

Gil's Clothing & Denim Bar

We're pleased with the customized Vajro App and the support we received from Sonika during set-up. The app launch was met with a positive response from our customers and the sales response has exceeded our expectations. We experienced a couple of minor "glitches" during customization but Sonika immediately responded to our questions and quickly got the issues resolved. We highly recommend the Vajro platform and the development and support staff behind it. We're excited to shortly begin the launch of our second Vajro App in conjunction with another retail apparel store which we operate.

Simple Clothing Industries

This gave me a wonderful app for my business that is very easy and very compatible

The support team is extremely helpful and responsive and the outcome of the final product is what you wish for and more

Foodwalas

It took us long time to decide & select mobile app for our store Foodwalas.com, Decision to go with Vajro Mobile app, was after considering many aspects, be it UI/UX, price and most important Vajro Team, who with a such great attitude of making our store app as per our requirement, Quick & Fast. Definately recommend It to everyone, truly 5 star experience

Fashinoir

Vajro is the best app that i came a cross. Very user friendly options and configurations. I'm giving 5 start for their good support specially guide users through chatting while you design and build the app. Simply am saying awesome... Thank you

Paws Fashion Wear

I wanted an app that helps me build a connection with the customers since now everyone uses their phone. I tried a few apps and they were complicated and I didn't had a clue of what I was doing until I found Vajro, in a few easy step I had my store ready and they have so many options for editing. The customer service is great, many thanks to Sonika who helped with everything and answered quickly. Now pawsfashionwear.com looks great and can be downloaded on the phone. I Love it!

Chloe Vs Tank The Boutique

these guys are AMAZING! they had the app up within a week. they really go above and beyond...perfect customer service. they were ALWAYS there (no matter the hour of day) to answer my many questions. i would definitely recommend them to any business. Our customers also say they love it more than going to the website and say it's very easy to navigate! set up on my end was very easy!

Rebellia

I am only a day or so into the free trial but already my customers are loving the app and the customer service has been both excellent and quick. Really excited to see how this helps grow my biz!

Abeautyro

Great app and great customer support! I recommend it!

Fashion Trendz17

These guys are amazing. They spent ages messaging me tonight and basically talking me through every step of the apps features. I know that nothing is too much trouble for them and I am really looking forward to designing my app and seeing it go live. I can have an app for $25 per month!! I can't believe it. The best bit though has to be the exceptional level of customer service I received and knowing that if I have any issues they will be dealt with by this fantastic team. Instant replies from them. 5 stars doesn't do them credit.

Previous 1 3 4