Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

Abbfabb Grooming Scissors Ltd

Extremely happy with the customer service and design process so far! Designing the app was very easy to do. Thank you so much for all your help so far!

FREEBIRD & Co., LLC

This is our second go with Vajro BUT our first true attempt. We are very pleased with the service and look forward to growing with Vajro.

Southern Magnolia Boutique.Co

We are super excited to get our app launched! I was worried that it would be difficult to get everything set up but it has been extremely easy & the customer service have been amazing! We would definitely recommend!

The Deer Creek Boutique

Super helpful! Very patient. I was having issues with my computer access and not only did he walk me through that, but walked me through the onboarding as well. Looking forward to working with them!

Alkaline Electrics

Time spent using app About 5 hours

The set up was made easy by the great team at Vajro. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone in need of an app.

Umer's Fashion Store - We provide everything a women needs

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 33 minutes

Very nice people and I am very excited to work with the team. Hoping for the best results in the future. Thanks

Hello Beautiful Boutique

Time spent using app About 5 hours

The onboarding process has been really smooth and I am excited to see how the app improves my sales to my store

Mayday Hobby -Shop

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

So far, the app is awesome and help us to reach more and more clients. The installation process is quite easy but, if there is any doubt rising support team is always there to help! In other words, awesome

Violet Bambina

I am very pleased with everything Vajro has done to help me build my app. Everything was very seamless and easy to navigate during the process. I highly recommend!

MEERA- Be Natural

I used this app to help me to promote my business. Customer service was excellent and got all my questions answered before making a commitment.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 148 149