Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

by Vajro Inc

Accelerate Sales-iOS&Android Mobile App with Push Notification

Primrose Boutique - Streator

Staff is awesome And responds so quickly. This app is so easy to use and to setup/update your app.

Wink&Slay Boutique

This app is amazing the staffs are Excellent with communication and they very supportive and help you when you need it always keep you up dated on everything they do and give you so much options this helps a lot of small business to reach their goals and Potential and to be seen by many

Super Fresh Scents

These guys are great, looking forward to using this App to its full capabilities!!
they were very helpful, and resourceful!

The Honey Bee Box

I had actually forgotten about my call, but received an email reminder. I was able to get connected and I was walked through how everything works, and was able to upload the beginning process of my app. I am thankful that my rep was very patient with me and took the time to make sure that I understood everything. Very comforting and made this an amazing experience.

L. Oak Boutique

My app JUST went live, so I haven't had much of an opportunity to play with it just yet or receive feedback from my customers.
But holy customer service, Batman! They are amazing and are quick to respond. Their customer service alone makes me want to stay with them forever, so let's hope everything else as far as owning an app goes, falls into place just right.

By the Grace of Charleigh

The help with setup was amazing! It was quick and easy and I learned a lot of things that I would have never figured out on my own!

ShopOnline

its very nice . its very fast and very easy . The customer care is excellent i recommend using the Vajro.

Philocalist Coffee Bean and Loose-Leaf Tea

I just finished setting up my shop with the help of Tanerru. Good job very patient and knowledgeable. looking forward in seeing the launch of my business app!

Spotted Sunflower Boutique

I just finished the process of setting up my store's app! Kamal completely walked me through every step. The customer service is top notch and I can't wait to see what the app will do for my business!

Andaman Tee

I used Vajro to launch my e-commerce shopping app and the support from their end was impeccable! And there was no generic bot replying on their chat help! I was working late nights and even then I got prompt replies whenever I got stuck! Elakkiya and Aswin were exceptionally helpful. They walked me through the whole process and weighed my options for me. For someone with zero technical knowledge about Coding or anything remotely related to App building, Vajro was the best choice :) I am glad I chose them.
I'd totally launch my future apps (if any & Godspeed!) with them!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27