Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

by Vajro Mobile App

Increase Sales with beautiful Android & iPhone Mobile apps

Sweet Threads Boutique

The best app for online boutiques! Vajro staff were unbelievably helpful & understanding. I would absolutely recommend.

Bristol Reese Boutique, LLC

Vajro's team is AMAZING! They were there to answer every question I had with quick replies & helped in every way they could! Definitely would recommend to everyone interested in having their own app!

July 12, 2019

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family and we’re happy to hear that you agree!

JLB-Boutique

Great help, helping launch app thank you Vajro will recommend to everyone. Helped me from start to finish.

July 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review.

juicychemistry

The Team at Vajro has been hands-on at understanding our requirements and providing timely solutions to make the user experience on our app seamless and user friendly. The team responded to all our queries and provided technical help in resolving glitches and ensured the same was done in quick time. I congratulate the team on providing excellent service to the vendor. Keep up the great work
-Team Juicy Chemistry

July 11, 2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

Crowned Boutique

Vajro has been wonderful in helping me get my app launched! Their customer service is top notch!

July 11, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you.

Suburban Revival Boutique

I love the Vajro app. It’s so easy to use and navigate through.
I can’t not say enough about their customer service . They go above and beyond to help you get setup and running. They had my app done in just a few short days. Anytime I had a question they wrote me back within a few minutes. I haven’t seen customer service like that in forever . Hands down so glad I made the decision to add an app with this company.

July 11, 2019

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Hearing that you "haven't seen customer service like that" is the best thing we strive for!

Loraleis

Love the Vajro App! They have made it easy to use. I just message them and they take care of it all. Don't be afraid to ask!! I was frustrated with Apple Developer and asked for them to help me and they just did it for me and made it so easy. Our sales have already started increasing from the app! Its a game changer!

July 11, 2019

Thanks for the kind words! We love the review and we're happy that you're able to find so much value in short span.

Nicole & B Boutique

They are extremely helpful. I highly Recommend using this company! They assisted from start to finish!

July 11, 2019

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. Your recommendation means a lot to us.

O Mercadin

I have no support at all , not one help or answer my questions, still ignore all my chats . i don't recommend .

July 12, 2019

We are extremely sorry for not being able to reply you immediately due to network fluctuations. One of our major strengths is the way we respond to our customers promptly and we always posses customer first philosophy to make sure, we help them to build their mobile app.

We are concerned about your comments and we look forward to make this right for you. You may contact us at support@vajro.com anytime.

GekkoTech

Setup was painless and very easy. Getting published on the App Store and Google Play were seamless. Their team was able to help with every step of the way, providing excellent communication and even able to preemptively know what step was next in the process, helping me before I even knew I needed assistance. Would highly recommend this app based on the overall customer experience with the development team.

July 12, 2019

It’s great to hear that we earned a 5-star rating! It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to friends and family as well. We couldn’t ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11