Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro App

by Vajro Mobile App

Increase Sales with beautiful Android & iPhone Mobile apps

Polka Dots and Petticoats

Having tried a couple of other apps with very mixed results and a lot of confusion, I opted for Vajro and have never looked back. Easy to use, loved by my customers, professional and friendly service from Shan and his team - nothing is too much trouble and response is always lightning fast. Highly recommended!

the-Perfects-inc.myshopify.com

Easy! I put it off thinking it would be time consuming and complicated! It was NOT! My customers love it! My first user was a 65 year old customer that then went on FB telling how east it was to use and the orders started coming in! Don’t wait any longer! Thanks to a professional group of providers!

Beautymisguided

I would recommend this App to anybody, Straight forward and easy to use, There customer service is excellent. We now have our app on the Playstore (apple next) and its looks excellent. Thank you

Deer Creek Mercantile

The staff is excellent. Once I got my DUNS number set up it was smooth sailing. I am really impressed with how the App turned out. Thank you very much!!

Kewllo

This app is amazing. It's easy to use, easy to customize and the Vajro's team is always there to help me with any issues I have! Easily 5/5!

Lena Jane Clothing Co.

I am in love with my app with the help of Vajro! All my customers have said it's so easy to use. Any question I have had with Vajro, they have answered almost immediately and have been so helpful!

MaldiShoppers

I have checked different Apps before making a decision to choose Vajro Mobile App. I found d this App very useful for my business and Vajro Team is found very supportive and friendly team. I recommend others to choose Vajro those who are looking for an Excellent Mobile App for their business. Thanks to Vajro Team. Wish you great success at your work. MaldiShoppers.

For the Farmer

The app is helping a lot with sales and the new widget is great. Team is very helpfull.

Sprout Kids

This app has helped my sales tremendously and the team is always there to answer any and all questions!

Sweet Southern Swank Boutique

What an amazing team to work with! They helped us get our App up and running in no time. Very knowledgeable staff and excellent customer service! I highly recommend using Vajro!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13