Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shop Linda Hamilton

Great service, quick answers to questions all the time! I love how easy it was to set up my apps, and I have control to change things up as I need!

a boutique by Rachel Clark

Such wonderful and prompt service during app creation! All of my questions were answered thoroughly and promptly. I highly recommend Vajro! It is extremely user friendly and customization was so easy!

Little Pink Frame

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I added Vajro to my shop at 8pm on a Saturday night. I was immediately offered a zoom meeting to walk through all the customizations. Someone walked me through everything that needed to be done to launch my app on screen share. I am seriously impressed with the customer service. Also chat is available 24/7. I can not wait for my app to launch. Can not recommend Vajro enough!

Canastica Market

Location Costa Rica

Loved the intro call. Great Support and excelent service from Elakkiya, great person, good attitude and really professional! definetlely considering to try this app further.

Munchbag

Location India

I will be using Vajro and just had a zoom call with Ms. Elakkiya and it was a great experience. She was very patient and great at explaining everything.
Highly recommend!

Southern Charm Trading Co Wholesale

Time spent using app 1 day

So far, very happy with the support and the process to get our app up and running! Can't wait to see how this will impact our business!

OnyxSunwear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I highly recommend Vajro for anyone who wants an app for their online store, but don’t want to go through the hassle of coding. Vajro is user friendly and the customer service team are phenomenal! The customer service team were very attentive to all my needs and concerns and made the overall experience extremely easy!

ForeverKidz

Location India
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Just launched the app with Vajro. It did not take even 24 hours for me to decide to go ahead with it. Extremely customer friendly team and user friendly customisation. Was a smooth launch of the app

Trendy Me Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I just signed up with Vajro. I am super excited and they are very patient and helpful showing you how to set up your app. Very professional!

Lucy Locket Loves

So so happy with everything VAJRO has done for me this last year. They are beyond efficient and helpful.
The APP has tripled my sales