Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

Betty's Consignment

I am seriously impressed with Vajro. I've always wanted to move to an app for my mobile users but the task seemed daunting. Not only was the set up simple to navigate through the help is even better. The chat and follow up with the Vajro team is second to none and they were very accommodating. I highly recommend this team if you're considering taking the leap.

RoseabellaCo

The Vajro team has the most incredible customer service! They are available around-the-clock to assist in every way possible. Someone even called me at 10:30PM when I was needing assistance. When you message or email, the response time is less than a minute. They continuously followed up with me to see if I needed help. They sent me detailed step-by-step directions on each step of the app building process.
As someone who has never built an app before, Vajro was there every step of the way for all questions. I am so happy I chose Vajro and I will be a lifetime customer!

Sassy Butterfly Boutique

Easy to setup and customer service is excellent! They are always available and ready to assist. Love it!

MISLUX

Great Work and Communication from this company. They are very helpful and very professional. I highly recommend this company. Cheers!

Oak&Pearl Clothing Co

The team at Vajro made creating an APP sooo easy. They were so helpful in guiding me along every step of the way. Would highly recommend!!!

Thred Therapy Boutique

This team is TOP KNOTCH!!! They held my hand thru the entire set up, and really just made this a nice experience even though I was worried it would be hard. It was not hard at all. Even referred my boutique bestie and she signed on too. Here's to many APP Sales! :)

Black & Mobile

This app has a lot of potential to be one of the best on the app store. My sales have increase, but I have also had to refund over $35,000 worth of food. They promise that they integrate with other apps, but THEY NEVER WORK PROPERLY. It took over 6 months for them to try fixing an issue and they never did. Their Store pick-up and delivery by zapiet integration does not work and it has hurt my business and reputation severely. The Tidio integration also does not work. Every time I ask what's going on, they tell me to wait 1-4 weeks. I have had to constantly reach out to them for updates. Again, this app has a lot of potential if it works properly, but as of now it does not meet all of my needs and it has caused me to lose too much money.

Simply the great food

Our company specialises in premium quality food products, therefore our customer services has to be on the same level. Once we decided to launch our apps, Vajro team has helped us to get up and running. No just that, Vajro team went out of their way to ensure that all our requirements were met and provided us help wherever we got stuck.

I would like Vajro Team for providing an excellent customer service and most importantly, helping us launch mobile apps in a smooth and efficient manner.

The Tichenor Tribe

We have only used the app for a short time and it has been amazing. The customer service has been amazing, very helpful and fast response time! They have made the app process seamless.

nairobijackets

Easily the best mobile builder. The app looks beautiful. The support is amazing. They basically have your back all the way. I highly recommend this app.