Variant Image Wizard + Swatch

Variant Image Wizard + Swatch

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
July 16, 2021

this app is very easy and helpfull to organize my product variants by only show the selected pictures of each variant. i also wanted to show 3d-files and firstly there was a problem with creating black backgrounds of the glb-files, but then jake from variant wizard was very nice and could help me quick to solve the problem by upgrading the theme with the google model-viewer, so everything is working perfectly now. thanks to jake for best and and easy support!!! meret from vienna

james testshop
Austria
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 16, 2021

Really great tool and worldclass support, extremely fast. They adapted the app to the theme we are using extremely fast and we are ready to start our new designed online shop! Thank you very much to Jake!

HURTTASHOP
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 14, 2021

Good job team. The app is easy to use, and is compatible with my theme. The support team is helpful when I contact them for questions. Very satisfied and appreciated.

szoneleather
China
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 14, 2021

Extremely powerful app. And even better support!
A no brainer buy, and the kind folks implemented the app for our new theme in mere hours.

Outfit
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 13, 2021

We wanted to do what this app does best; allow different image sets to different variants. Jake provided great support, in getting it set up. He was so quick in his responses, I thought it was a bot.. Great product! Awesome support!!

Plaeto Shoes
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 8, 2021

Awesome app! I found another free version, but it was absolutely useless so I deleted it. Found this app, and it could be $50 a month and I would still use it. It was such a seamless integration (currently using a premium theme) and it worked out the box. I had a small issue, and the team (Jake) got back to me within 20 minutes, and fixed the issue and knew exactly how to fix it.

Wessix
Time spent using app: 15 days
July 8, 2021

Works perfectly. I have used the other variant apps and this one is by far the best. The usability is super easy. I had to contact the support dept. to get it placed correctly on my theme and they were quick and took care of the request quickly. Recommended!

Healthy Human v2
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 27, 2021

I can't recommend this app highly enough. Of all the image variant apps I tried, this one had the best usability. But most of all, the support is fantastic. I reached out to their team for some advice on my installation and Jake was helpful, friendly and provided the exact solution I needed.

Lanyardi
Time spent using app: 12 months
June 24, 2021

This app saves us sooo much time and makes our shop look phenomenal. It's extremely easy and straightforward to use. For any questions or problems I've had, the support staff is right there with me, sending very detailed solutions—Jake in particular has been extremely helpful. Highly recommend!

Wazoodle Fabrics
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 20, 2021

Great app that helps to solve the one thing that bothered me about Shopify from the beginning. Variants are really important for increasing sales, but not if all the variants images mixed up on one product page. This app helps solve this problem.
Also, the support is phenomenal. Almost instant responses to every request, and going above beyond to help solve problems and answer questions.

Mozato