Variant Image Wizard + Swatch

Variant Images, Color Swatch, Image Swatches, Carousel + Zoom

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Before & After

Essentials

Location Greece

Great app recommended to anyone who wnats to implement switches on their store. Best app on the subject.

Bosphorus Leather

Location Turkey

The app is really useful and detailed. Specifically the guide video is really helpful to use the app easily. Also the developer is kind and helpful.

Pillow-Fight

The app works really well. Super easy to install. The support is superb and they even helped point me in the direction of an issue I incorrectly thought was their app.

okko

Fantastic app that does exactly what I want it to do: allowing multiple images per variant. Jake is extremely responsive and made a few changes on the backend to fit our unique needs. Highly recommend!

Soar Forge

Location Hong Kong SAR

I used the app to change the product images for each variant and also put an image swatch and it worked really well. The developer was very helpful to make it work with my custom page and theme.

2nu Sunglasses

Location Hong Kong SAR

I used another app before. This one is a GAME CHANGER. Saved me a lot of time, I mean a lot. And the app works very stable and accurate. Also, there was a problem with my theme caused a minor mistake on options but Jake helped me to fix it in less than 20 mins. Great app, great people! Thank you!

Bali-Bali

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We are using this app since 2 years for our fashionshop. We are very pleased with the nice and clean appearance and also with the quick and easy support!

THE STAIR BARRIER

Works perfectly. They responded quickly to questions and were extremely helpful in making sure it was working with our storefront as expected. Exceptional service...the best experience yet working with an app. Highly recommend!!!!

CTYBOX

Great app and service from Jake was excellent. The only downside for me is that they seems to have a much better weather compare to what everyone else is having at the moment ;)

VALENSOLE JEWELRY

Great app that does exactly what it's advertised to do. Great customer service as well. Had a question about formatting on Saturday. Received a response and a fix within an hour.