Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by VIP App

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

Orientdesign

Great app, great support!
Had problems with setup, contacted support and they made it work like a charm :)

Chris Reeve Knives Shop

VIP has an easy drag and drop interface for easy setup and works exactly how it's described (just follow the directions y'all). We recently upgraded to a premium theme and the Eshop Guide support team went above and beyond to help us get the app setup. Overall great app with a support team that will stand behind it!

Bigstuffed

Great App. Easy to use and does evrything you'll need regarding variant iamges.
The support team is awesome. They fixed any of the issues I faced. It's a rare quality and definitly worth trusting them.
Five stars Guys !

Laptopdecal

Not only did the app's performance exceed my expectations, but the customer service provided was extraordinary. After having difficulty with the setup, Mangita was able to install the app properly for me at no extra cost. My site looks much more professional and user-friendly. If you want to see how great this app works, see for yourself at my site; thejazzypanda.com !

Jakob Winter

Our product page went from crazy messy to nice, tidy and clean!!

This app does exactly what it supposed to do. Assigning images is straight forward. The technical support is responsive and very helpful, thank you :)

Iseeyoulookn

We must agree with all previous positive reviews of this app and David. When we tried to install this, we had problems because the theme our website is based on (Yourstore) is not from the Shopify theme store. We also heavily customized it with custom code and other Shopify apps. We contacted the Variant Image Penguin folks, and within I think a day, the app was installed and working. As we continuously improve our graphical user interface, not having a dozen images on our product page is making our design job easier.

Thanks Dave.

Coloured Raine 2

David is wonderful. Really responsive and went above and beyond to get this app working with my theme. Once installed, its very simple to use. Would recommend 100%.

Lawell Home

There are 2 reasons I am giving this app 5 stars:

1. This app itself is concise, easy to use, and does what it does

2. The amount of support I received upon encountering problems is incredible. First, there is a website that guides users who had problems using the app(very informative and comprehensive). Second, Dave was tremendously helpful when I emailed my problems to him. He responded quickly and it was heart-warming to see him go the extra mile to write codes for me to help make the app more compatible on mobile platforms. Thanks Dave!

I'm sure many users here got to benefit from this app. Do give it a try!

Zestyprint

Dave went above and beyond for me after I couldn't get VIP to work with my new theme that I bought. He could have easily just said "sorry it is not going to work" but he created a new product template for me and now I am good to go. That is true customer service. Thanks Dave and VIP team.

Ivs Pets

Dave is a beast. He really went above and beyond to make this work on my theme (Launch). Can't say enough about him and his app. works great, great level of support. I try to use this app with all my client sites. Very very happy that this exists in the shopify app store.