Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by VIP App

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

Orientdesign

Great app, great support!
Had problems with setup, contacted support and they made it work like a charm :)

Chris Reeve Knives Shop

VIP has an easy drag and drop interface for easy setup and works exactly how it's described (just follow the directions y'all). We recently upgraded to a premium theme and the Eshop Guide support team went above and beyond to help us get the app setup. Overall great app with a support team that will stand behind it!

Goldenoakbarrel

The plugin works exactly as described and you SHOULD AVOID IT. It loads the images for each variant on the initial page load, this means every image gets loaded. So your page size will be the size of every image variant regardless of if the customer selects an option or not.

If you're like me and were planning on using different images for size and color variants then you will end up with a page 10mb in size that loads very slow. Also because of the speed you will run into issues on the initial page load with other odd images showing. The only solution I found was to switch to lemonstand.

Bigstuffed

Great App. Easy to use and does evrything you'll need regarding variant iamges.
The support team is awesome. They fixed any of the issues I faced. It's a rare quality and definitly worth trusting them.
Five stars Guys !

Lowercasenyc

Had some trouble getting it working, but their support was very helpful and got it up and running right away. Does exactly what we need it to, and really helps with making the product pages nice and clean. If this is what you're looking for, it seems to be the best option out there.

Mellow Cosmetics

Good app that can do what I want. However, I've never had any luck setting it up myself, and I have good computer knowledge and basic coding skills. Mandeep did the backend set up for me, but I'd like to be able to do it myself. For this reason, I give it 3 stars. If the set up could be done without help, I would give it 5.

Comunitymade

Fairly good. Does exactly what you'd want and helps you assign images to product variants. Some features like 'Hover to Zoom' won't work because the zoom will pick up photos being hidden but, we just turned that feature in our theme customization off and it's made our website look a lot nicer and hopefully more user friendly.

Laptopdecal

Not only did the app's performance exceed my expectations, but the customer service provided was extraordinary. After having difficulty with the setup, Mangita was able to install the app properly for me at no extra cost. My site looks much more professional and user-friendly. If you want to see how great this app works, see for yourself at my site; thejazzypanda.com !

Jakob Winter

Our product page went from crazy messy to nice, tidy and clean!!

This app does exactly what it supposed to do. Assigning images is straight forward. The technical support is responsive and very helpful, thank you :)

Iseeyoulookn

We must agree with all previous positive reviews of this app and David. When we tried to install this, we had problems because the theme our website is based on (Yourstore) is not from the Shopify theme store. We also heavily customized it with custom code and other Shopify apps. We contacted the Variant Image Penguin folks, and within I think a day, the app was installed and working. As we continuously improve our graphical user interface, not having a dozen images on our product page is making our design job easier.

Thanks Dave.