Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by Eshop Guide

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

Knvaz

Very functional app to use. Staff are helpful. Hope to see it help our business grow.

Ellens Site

VIP was the perfect touch to our site. It helped add a professional touch that made all our products have a very clean look.

Mangomask

Excellent App - I personally think Variant Image Penguin is the only app out there that perfectly shows the variant images and enhances the customer experience. We had to do a few tweaks to make it work PERFECTLY. We opened a ticket to app support and we got connected with David Crowder from VIP app support team within couple of hours. He is AWESOME to work with and resolved our issues within minutes. I STRONGLY recommend this app to everyone who wants to have product variations.

Cheers,
Amar

Glasstyle

Simple and easy to use. Great customer service!

Xyframes

Dead easy to use, I'd recommend this to anyone looking to add more variants quickly. The guys that run this app are a nice lot too. xydisplay.com

Timeslippers

This app is awesome. The interface is super simple, and the customer service is outstanding. Had an issue with my theme, and the guys took the extra time to fix it. Really can't say enough about this. Thank you for a great app!

Dealsegg

Awesome app & great customer service! Fixed my issue within minutes!

Gr8grab

Highly recommend Variant Image Penguin to store owners that want to show a specific image or set of images on a per product basis, something that Shopify's core theme does not currently support.

Relwen16

This app does exactly what we needed it to do. Dave was extremely helpful and quick to respond when we needed support. Very pleased with Variant Image Penguin.

Exkklusiv

Great app, not only cleans up the product page but removes a lot of confusion from buying products with multiple variants. Love the support, thanks Dave. Will recommend to all.