Variant Image Penguin

Variant Image Penguin

by VIP App

Assign multiple images to variants, clean up your product page

Loog Guitars

Good app: does its job. Great support team too: there was a small bug causing our image gallery to look bad on mobile and they solved it in no time.

Hanning LED

App is not being maintain, youtube video doesn't have link promised in the description. There are complaints about it from over a year ago. Waste of time.

March 7, 2019

Hi Hanning LED, if you need help with anything regarding the setup of the app you can always reach out to vip-support@eshop-guide.de. We have a support crew waiting to answer your requests.
Cheers,
Dave

Viv Storms Fine Jewelry

Very quick, friendly and very helpful support. This app has fullfilled all my requirements that I need in my store. Awesome app!

minimoto. Hamburg

Super fast, friendly and very helpful support. Huge recommendation and thanks to Dave from the support-team!

Naturally Wicked

Exceptional App! Drag and drop images as necessary without any complications. Just follow the setup advice... Takes minutes! I had one or two personal preferences, which the owner responded to fairly promptly. All in all, everything was running at absolute perfect standard within 7 days. Will be keeping the app for the forseeable! Highly recommend

Sofanea

Really bad support. second time all variants are deleted without reason. Cannot recover older versions. do not recommend if you dont want to cry

Pop Theory

This app was exactly what I was looking for. It cleaned up our product pages, and only shows the variants we want to show when a certain swatch is selected. We had a couple issues setting it up, but support was very swift and responsive. Thanks!

BTR Sports

Happy with this app and is exactly what we wanted as sell lots of items with colour variants

We use Out of Sandbox Turbo and had to pay an additional $50 fee for them to get it to work but this was done quicklly within a few hours and the app is so simple to use.

EasyErgo

I use this app to cut down the number of variant photos for each product, as well as put the photos in the exact order I want. Works very well so far. I recently had some questions about an issue I was having with my product photos. Support went in and personally fixed the issue even though it didnt have anything to do with the app! Excellent customer service

Miss Lavish

Unfortunately this app did not work. I have tried to fix it and played with it for 3 4 hours but still was not able to get it to work.